So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
Why do they insist on clogging up YouTube comments with that crap? Wouldn't it be a lot easier to debate at a proper forum, not to mention a lot more courteous to the person who posted the vid?

You'd think someone who's so vehement wouldn't be afraid to speak about it at a forum.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
or at least about as valid as the Maiden story, which pretty much made Clerith canon

D: WHY do people insist that Maiden was Clerith? Why? I mean it's a non-canon piece of garbage anyway but it in no way EVER supports Clerith.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Lol, don't tell me to research harder and then quote the Crisis Core Ult. I read it, and it's full of inconsistencies and re-worded quotes, so I consider it an invalid source (or at least about as valid as the Maiden story, which pretty much made Clerith canon).

What is it in the CCU that's so inconsistent that it warrants complete invalidation as a source?

Isabella

Your Mom
What is it in the CCU that's so inconsistent that it warrants complete invalidation as a source?
It said that Aerith loved Zack. And that Cloud and Tifa reveal their feelings and live together. That's TOTALLY INCONSISTENT with what the Pink High Priestesses have been writing in massive essays for 10 years! It can't be valid! D:

Aerith get more of a description than Tifa, and she's not even in the game.

:huh:

Well hell, Since Tifa got the majority of the game and the movie...only fair that Aerith get 8 more words in a guide book, damn it they're trying to play fair!

Seriously, does this kind of stupidity occur naturally in the wild or is this a hybrid creation? I thought natural selection and survival of the fittest would have bred this out by now....

The inconsistency occurs when they read that all their assumptions were wrong. They tend to think of the compliation as a buffet. They pick and choose what they want and leave the rest on the bar. So basically there's a huge buffet full of food and they've got a plate with a chickpea rolling around on it and wondering why they're still hungry.

Last edited:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Ah, I see. It's inconsistent with their ship and all their ship-related arguments, essays and dreams; therefore, invalid.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Someone tell her that Maiden wasn't Clerith and that they need to stop fighting for it pleeeeeeaaaaaase! If anything it's Cloti Cloti Cloti, and funny how it's the Clotis who argue that it isn't canon. XD

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Canon is exactly what we need, excuse me, I mean Cannon. Just get a big huge cannon and fire it at Cleriths and Clotis alike. Cluster them all together, watch them beat up each other for a few hours, then light the cannon and stand well back.

incoming.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
It said that Aerith loved Zack. And that Cloud and Tifa reveal their feelings and live together. That's TOTALLY INCONSISTENT with what the Pink High Priestesses have been writing in massive essays for 10 years! It can't be valid! D:

It's feelings of friendship, they became friends and decided to live together and Tifa makes stuff for Cloud cause Cloud is incompetent, don't you get it? :rage:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So wow. We got a live one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF-FQ7y0Hgw
All the same person.

I don't even know where to begin with something like this.

The fact that the DoC guide is obviously wrong since Tifa never opened a goddamn orphanage, and the ACTUAL first party sourcebooks contradict on many occasions.

And the CCU post dates the DoC book, so even by 'newer wins' canon standard, it still wins.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Plus, Tifa is reduced to nothing but a "childhood friend." If she and Cloud had "discovered mutual feelings for eachother," she wouldn't be referred to as only that.

And Aerith is a comrade and a symbol of Cloud's failure. :D

Must've missed where Aerith was described as more than a friend to Cloud.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Canon is exactly what we need, excuse me, I mean Cannon. Just get a big huge cannon and fire it at Cleriths and Clotis alike. Cluster them all together, watch them beat up each other for a few hours, then light the cannon and stand well back.

incoming.jpg

OMG I love this...

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
The fact that the DoC guide is obviously wrong since Tifa never opened a goddamn orphanage, and the ACTUAL first party sourcebooks contradict on many occasions.

And the CCU post dates the DoC book, so even by 'newer wins' canon standard, it still wins.
It said Tifa opened an orphanage? WTF?

Isn't the stuff in the DoC guide basically what's in the FFVII guide anyway? Cloud is a first class soldier and all that jazz?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It said Tifa opened an orphanage? WTF?

Isn't the stuff in the DoC guide basically what's in the FFVII guide anyway? Cloud is a first class soldier and all that jazz?

Yeah, a third party- Prima, was it?- DoC guidebook. To quote the youtard "And this was taken directly from the DoC guide: "After helping Cloud set up his delivery service, Tifa got involved with the displaced youth of Midgar and opened an orphanage. She keeps in close contact with Cloud and Barret and remains the steadying force she always was - or at least tried to be. Although she has a small role in this game, she remains as likable as ever and continues to show the traits that always made her such a great friend." She does not live with Cloud, just keeps in touch."

...But yeah, Prima guidebook more authoritative than S-E's own explanatory sourcebook. Only in the mind of a crazed pink shipper.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Is that the engraved in Cloud's heart thing or was that the manual?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
That was the manual. But remember, his promise to Tifa is engraved the same way, and his desire to protect people stems from it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Okay that youtuber is gonna sign up here... everyone try to be nice to him/her so that we don't lose another Clerith right away :monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I shall be as nice to the youtuber as I am to everyone else.

In other words, they shall be treated fairly, and as they deserve. If they act well, they shall be treated well. If not...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Since the old definition for 'nice' was 'accurate', we'll be as nice as possible. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom