So, who’s on the no spoiler team here?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i don't know who max is and i don't really watch preview/let's play type videos and nor am i going to start now

i will play the demo (god willing oh lord why can't i play this demo), but i haven't even been keeping up with press and marketing beyond watching trailers when they come out and i see a thread here saying 'new trailer!!' otherwise i might never know. haven't even watched any gameplay footage videos. so other than trailers i'm going in as blind as you can for a game based on one you've played multiple times before

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You're in for a helluva time. Do share your thoughts when you play!

....You're gonna have to block though. Just preparing you now. But at least you can hold block and it's not just about timing it. So, yeah :monster:

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
I've played the demo, but I'm avoiding the press previews. I don't want to know any more than I already do. And if even the game's title screen is spoilerific, I don't want to see it until I play the game myself.

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
I've been on media blackout for a long while now. I'm even avoiding playing the demo - No-spoiler-team till the end!
I know it's on me to keep it that way, so I'll probably have to stop coming here for a while.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Well, seeing as the game is literally out now in some parts of the world, any poor saps in the west want to join me and my bowl of sour grapes in here for the next 11+ days?
Well been avoiding spoilers for some time now so why the hell not! I got nothing better to do anyways except maybe just hype over the fact that it is almost here!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I know seeing those chapter spoiler threads pop up now that the restrictions are gone is gonna drive me nuts. I don't even want to know how many chapters there are really. Gonna need more grapes.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i just preordered the digital version (i'd rather have the disk but i felt like this is the best choice in this situation plus i don't have to wait for delivery), so i am going to wait the 9 or 8 days until i can just play it myself.

luckily i don't really check any other gaming sites but this one so i hope the robust spoiler policy here will save me.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Media blackout is going well so far. I’m staying off of certain parts of twitter for the time being, checking select accounts instead of my feed. Currently, I don’t even know what Rufus, the Turks, or Reeve (Or Cait Sith for that matter) look like in the Remake.

We can do it! Only single digit days left, which is crazy. It’s surreal how close the game is, and I thought that a week ago...

I honestly do think the spoiler policy here will be robust enough.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Going dark on Twitter and I'm thinking about not logging in here until April 10th. Damn, they asked not to spoil, was it that hard to understand?
That's just how people are, unfortunately. If people couldn't help but spread leaks, nothing is going to stop them from spreading spoilers when they have the actual game. I'm staying away from every other place I was going for FF7 discussion, but I don't think I can ditch TLS.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I trust the community at The Lifestream to keep spoilers contained and civilly discussed, but elsewhere? Agreed, it’s unfortunately a part of human nature and probability that someone is going to spread spoilers. For whatever reason - whether someone feels like they have power over others for a brief period while they have an early copy, whether they’re just excited...or even if someone has a private conversation with a friend about it, then that friend spreads it online.

Good luck, Mama Dragon, Odysseus, and everybody else.

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Well, since I bit the bullet and bought a PS4, I've decided that in this last week up to release I'm probably going to avoid too many spoilers.

I've already delved into the datamined contents quite a bit, but that was more like an incomplete paleontological dig, so while I know what the game's bones are shaped like, I still don't know what the real deal really looks like.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I think I might need to get away from TLS too. Not even worried about getting spoiled, but just seeing everything move along is starting to stress me out to a concerning degree. I think I need some space. I dunno, maybe I'll be a hypocrite and be back tomorrow. I just don't feel up to "final fantasy vii" anymore right now. I'm sorry, I know I'm being a brat about everything.

Top Bottom