• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie

This is what I mentioned earlier. It's a mystery why she's not voicing Tails in the upcoming Sonic Prime(I have one theory which will be heart-breaking for Tails-Fans and I hope that I'm wrong).

Also, they finally revealed a new Sonic game...sadly, it's not a video game coming out this year.

Sonic the Card Game

It's just a Card game coming, and nothing more. Better than nothing, I suppose.

kiwi

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I wanna see Metrocity Zone remade! I think I loved the bits where I got to make Sonic run/spin/fly across the water more than anything. Especially since those were prime locations to outrun the game's ability to scroll with you back in the day

And yeah, I hope (on behalf of all the folks who will get to play this :() that Sonic 3 power ups are gonna show up where appropriate. I miss the Flame and Water shields, and the later interpretations of the Thunder shield just weren't as cool without the immunity to energy attacks/double jump.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Welp, looks like the Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 remake leaks were just cancellation leaks and mistakes after all and it's all over the internet.

SEGA cancelled Sonic Adventure Remakes that were ... - Reddit

Not sure if the link will work, but due to the failure of the Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric game, and Sega went to another studio in their work instead of the Sonic Team they have, the Remakes of both games were cancelled and the leaks everybody's been seeing were just this and were finally solved and confirmed that said remakes are not happening. :( :no:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Hmmmm....Not sure what to make of this. I'd say it is fake, but it somehow seems to be a bit real. I wouldn't be surprised that is fake, but I guess we'll have to wait and see next week whether this is true or not.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I don't know what this so called NFT is, but Sega just announced a few days ago that they're selling their first NTFs in summer this year and everybody's not happy about it, and I have a feeling this is really bad news. Couldn't link this link probably, but this is an example of one of the many websites that's backlashing on the company.

SEGA NFT Announcement 'Sonic' Fans Backlash | HYPEBEAST https://hypebeast.com › sega-nft-announcement-sonic-t... 3 days ago — SEGA Is Moving Into NFTs and 'Sonic the Hedgehog' Fans are Not Happy: "When I was a kid, your flagship character taught me to care about ...

Sorry about the link, but this is an example of what's going on right now.

Edit: It's officially confirmed that Sonic the Hedgehog 30th Anniversary is all about merchandise and music concerts. The Global Article says nothing about new games coming out this year, but for next year. 2022 is the true year for Sonic; Sonic 2, Sonic Prime and new games.

No new Sonic games this year. 2022 is the year of Sonic ... 3 May 2021

I knew this year was just about merchandise, but I held onto the false hope that I was wrong. Oh well, 2022, here we come...

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Huh? I thought Sega wasn't going to be there this year. They said so themselves a couple months ago.

Edit: And if they are going to show off Sonic(though I have my doubts on this), it would probably(and most likely) just be the Sonic Colours Remaster port for Switch and the Alex Kidd remake game, since Nintendo's (finally) remastered Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl(again, finally) remakes since both are going to be released this year too. So, I'm not holding my hopes up for even a new game reveal for Sonic.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
While I'm hoping for a new modern Sonic game(not Sonic Forces story-like but not classic Sonic either), and/or a Sonic Adventure Remake, I bet the announcements will either be confirming the Sonic Colors Remastered, or just give out new info on the new special comics coming out this year.

Top Bottom