• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Final Fantasy VII LTD Thread (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
What? Our frickin' planet is an oblate or flattened spheroid.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/oblate

I shouldn't be the only person who knows the words, people. It's downright quisquous that none of you know them. It's enough to give one poliosis.
wait then technically would materia not be oblate.

Also Ryu, stop having sex with your thesaurus whilst you post. It makes about as much sense as a spontaneous accumulation of hydrogen ions in H2SO4, and generally makes you look like a real cloaca.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
tP2Jy.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
wait then technically would materia not be oblate.

No, because while not a literal perfect sphere, it does not visible deform into an ellipsoid or other such shape.

Also Ryu, stop having sex with your thesaurus whilst you post. It makes about as much sense as a spontaneous accumulation of hydrogen ions in H2SO4, and generally makes you look like a real cloaca.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Seriously though, I was joking with quisquous and poliosis, but you fuckers don't know OBLATE?
I'm not throwing around $10 words to sound highfalutin. I'm using them because those are the words I think of.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i feel like i am watching this when i read ryu's posts:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
also ARTISTIC LICENSE HAS DONE MANY THINGS FOR THIS GAME SUCH AS GIVEN AERITH AND SEPHIROTH PERFECTLY SPIKED BANGS. A GIANT MATERIA DOES NOT SEEM THAT IRRATIONAL :awesome:

Wouldn't artistic license validate the moon or a pointless circle? :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Wouldn't artistic license validate the moon or a pointless circle? :awesome:
Suggestion: it's actually Tali'Zorah's helmet after Shepard took her clothes off, tossed them into space, and had their way with her.

Addtional speculation: It's a Reaper that exploded upon realizing that Garrus Vakarian was after it.

Last edited:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
It's Tali's helmet
being worn by Garrus
while doing calibrations inside a reaper
on the moon! :awesome:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's Tali's helmet
being worn by Garrus
while doing calibrations inside a reaper
on the moon! :awesome:

This is now canon. And Square Enix must be informed immediately.

i feel like i am watching this when i read ryu's posts:

Are you saying the reign of Chief O. Medicine was NOT one marked by sound fiscal crumps?

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i've done translations in chinese before, i know how it goes.
damn, woman.

that's hot.

you and i should get together or something. we can make out classical chinese documents or something together.

and does this say Cloud was holding Aeriths' dead remnants?
茫然とただ彼女の亡きがらを抱きしめるクラウドを見てセフィロスは、悲しむフリはやめろ、 とあざ笑う

亡き = the dead
がら = remnants? O_o

It just sounds wrong.
It's one word, 亡き骸 (or 亡骸).

also ARTISTIC LICENSE HAS DONE MANY THINGS FOR THIS GAME SUCH AS GIVEN AERITH AND SEPHIROTH PERFECTLY SPIKED BANGS. A GIANT MATERIA DOES NOT SEEM THAT IRRATIONAL :awesome:
ITT: expectations of realism in a Yoshitaka Amano drawing.

Who draws a bunch of random little animals in pictures because he just feels like drawing some random animals there, motherfuckers.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
If anyone's interested, I hear there's a flower in the AC logo.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
He does the same on MSN and confuses the fuck outta me. Usually I have to keep a window for dictionary.com open :monster:

EDIT. Actually I'm going to change my response to Tifabelle here. This new one fits much nicer.
If anyone's interested, I hear there's a flower in the AC logo.
:kermit:

there

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
how nice for you

Oh, I'm sorry, do I make you feel inadequate? Well fucking deal with it.

He does the same on MSN and confuses the fuck outta me. Usually I have to keep a window for dictionary.com open :monster:

They're not difficult words, people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

EDIT. Actually I'm going to change my response to Tifabelle here. This new one fits much nicer.

:kermit:

there

She has a point though. The mind is predisposed to visual pattern recognition and triggers of false positives. It's why people see Jesus in their Quesadilla, Bigfoot, and UFOs.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
So, I've been, er, occupied for 6 months. Anything new and amazing going on? Any new cryptic pinkness I should know about? :monster: I hear there's some new Dissidia game or something?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
OMFG BELLA! We missed you so much :glomp:

Yeah the new Dissidia game has Tifa in it... and she might die :monster:
As much as I don't think it'd happen, can you imagine Cloud holding a dead Tifa in his arms sobbing :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sup Isa. We want to know, IS THE DOT ON THE FFVII LOGO METEOR, THE WHITE MATERIA, OR THE BLACK MATERIA? OR JUST A SMUDGE?

It's VERY important!

Lol, Tifa is NOT going to die! XD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Tres said all the new characters will die according to... something :monster:

He explained it better.

Isabella

Your Mom
OMFG BELLA! We missed you so much :glomp:
Awww

Yeah the new Dissidia game has Tifa in it... and she might die :monster:
But that slut is incapable of spirit sex.

Sup Isa. We want to know, IS THE DOT ON THE FFVII LOGO METEOR, THE WHITE MATERIA, OR THE BLACK MATERIA? OR JUST A SMUDGE?
It's a crumb from the artist's orange cranberry muffin that he decided to incorporate into the design. You guys really need to stop overanalyzing these things.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
But that slut is incapable of spirit sex.
How would we know? She didn't die?

Also wanna see the quotes I've pulled from the UO so far? There's nothing new but there's quite a few of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom