The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, Aerith wearing pink, a color she hates for Zack and wearing his ribbon totally means she doesn't love him.

Or her getting into Cloud due to him being like Zack.

Uh huh. One sided indeed :monster:

I don't remember it saying anywhere that Aerith outright hates pink, just that she wears it for Zack. :/

A

Great Old One
You know, wearing pink for Zack is a symbol of their 'friendship,' though, right? It's a one-sided love, I tell you. Same goes for Tifa. One sided for both sides, while Cloud and Aerith gain victorious. :monster:

Tennyo, I'm pretty sure he said that just for as a joke, not with the fact that she outright hates the color...

Last edited:

Cloti

Rookie Adventurer
What I hate about Square, is the fact that they keep mentioning Zack as Aerith "first" love!
that really imply that she fell in love with another man...But that doesn't make sense the narrative really shows that Aerith one and only love was always Zack.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
What I hate about Square, is the fact that they keep mentioning Zack as Aerith "first" love!
that really imply that she fell in love with another man...But that doesn't make sense the narrative really shows that Aerith one and only love was always Zack.

Well, Zack is Aerith's first love. I think it makes sense for them to say so. It's like how they keep mentioning that Tifa is Cloud's childhood friend- because that's what she is. It doesn't mean that they aren't still in love, or ceased to be in love. Something that would worry me about Zack and Aerith, is that last statement.

"Even now..."

Even now... what? =/

You know, wearing pink for Zack is a symbol of their 'friendship,'

Of course it is. The fact that Zack died for this woman, is clearly 'sisterly feelings', while wanting to cut through Cissnei= love.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Well, Zack is Aerith's first love. I think it makes sense for them to say so. It's like how they keep mentioning that Tifa is Cloud's childhood friend- because that's what she is. It doesn't mean that they aren't still in love, or ceased to be in love. Something that would worry me about Zack and Aerith, is that last statement.

"Even now..."

Even now... what? =/
Even now, she worries about Cloud. Wouldn't you, if you were his friend? :geek: At least, that's what the sentence before it implies. If someone wants to say it means she still lurvs Cloud, they can be my guest, doesn't mean they were paying attention to the context, though. :awesome:

Restless

That One Person
AKA
WAW
They (or, really just one telling others) say it's almost the same as the ones in the Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania; like, a copy and paste of certain sentences, and it isn't official because that Ultimania is being redone. However, one user with scans is telling the others that they are real, and not fake.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm dying to know why.

I assumed the 'even now' thing was related to the previous line about worrying about him. She continues to worry and watch over Cloud.

Edit; I think people are taking this 'revised Ultimania' thing a little too far. They're just adding some stuff, not rewriting the whole book.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
Even if it is lifted from the ultimania, so what? Is the 10th ann ultimania suddenly irrelevant, because it's being updated? They better throw out anything they lifted from the Ultimania Omega then, including Maiden.

:monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
What are they basing this on?

It's fake. This information is actually from translations of the 10th Anniversary Ultimania Character Profiles.
As you remember, the 10th Anniversary Ulimania is being revised.

This, I guess.

But it said even now with "..." after it. Like they were going to say something more. . . something about Cloud rejecting Tifa, most likely. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
It's fake. This information is actually from translations of the 10th Anniversary Ultimania Character Profiles.
As you remember, the 10th Anniversary Ulimania is being revised.

I would say "You've got to be joking" but this is the same group that declared LO not canon and then turned around and sand Maiden's praises. Basically? If it supports any sort of Zerith/Cloti, it's fake, if it doesn't, YAY must be Clerith. :awesome:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I just love the laughing off of LOGICAL conclusions there, and the focus on...well I know pretty much everyone here's had a visit or two. There's too many to list. -_-

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What are they basing this on?

On the fact that they don't like it because it's not what they want to hear. If it doesn't confirm their ideas without a shadow of doubt then it must be fake, clearly. Silly Bella, didn't you know? :wacky:

Isabella

Your Mom
The assumption that the profile is fake pisses me off. Uh, I'm sorry, but if you have so little faith in a web site such as TLS that you believe they'd concoct a fake profile -- for what, stupid-ass LTD reasons? -- then maybe stop using them as a news source.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I find it rather annoying myself. It's like they feel they have the right to pick and choose what is canon and what isn't just so that they can make sure only the stuff that they like is relevant. I mean come on. It's not like we would deny anything canon that would solidify Clerith, and the vast majority of people on this site don't even care about the LTD. :/

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Why does SE keep writing things like this when they obviouslky aren't true..

^olz, this was said in response to Tifa being the one "who understands Cloud".

Square-Enix are biased Clotis. :(

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
^olz, this was said in response to Tifa being the one "who understands Cloud".

Square-Enix are biased Clotis. :(
Good thing I put in Bob, the Cloti fan/mole in order to shove in inane statements such as that to make Cloti canon! It's not SE's fault, it's rabid Clotis. :bmonster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The assumption that the profile is fake pisses me off. Uh, I'm sorry, but if you have so little faith in a web site such as TLS that you believe they'd concoct a fake profile -- for what, stupid-ass LTD reasons? -- then maybe stop using them as a news source.
You've got to have standards, Bella.

Double standards.

I still would like to know what I've done that's inaccurate and why that's so. I saw some comment along the lines of "is it from TSL? what's why it's wrong/inaccurate" with no reasoning beyond that. Especially since there's been plenty of inaccurate stuff coming from there.

Restless

That One Person
AKA
WAW
I still would like to know what I've done that's inaccurate and why that's so. I saw some comment along the lines of "is it from TSL? what's why it's wrong/inaccurate" with no reasoning beyond that. Especially since there's been plenty of inaccurate stuff coming from there.

I saw that, too. I guess it's because we're uber-biased Clotis.

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
You've got to have standards, Bella.

Double standards.

wth... what pisses me off is that you spend time to translate things and they go off telling others its not reliable... honestly, that's just wrong, and I know some of you are lurking now...
why dont they just say the things that SE says is unreliable?

oh wait they did!!!

well, its doesn't matter, apparently they corrected the mistake..

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Apparently the peeps on that forum think that this site is one massive Cloti Fansite despite the fact that it's really only a small percentage of us that actually post in this thread on a regular basis. XD

They'd be welcome to join themselves if they ever wanted to. TLS won't kick them out for their viewpoints, unlike their own forum.

I hope they all lurk in this thread and read my post because seriously, they need to stop kidding themselves by making up these lies in an attempt to make themselves feel better.

Come join TLS if you all want! We do have a Clerith club here, you know, and you'd all be welcome to debate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom