The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Tenny, they've all "retired", y'know? Moreover, they've "earned" their retirement, because they've pwned so many ebul Clotis.

Simply saying doesn't make it so, ladies(and two gents).

A

Great Old One
It's fake. This information is actually from translations of the 10th Anniversary Ultimania Character Profiles.
As you remember, the 10th Anniversary Ulimania is being revised.
Um, what?

Is this something that was actually said? Because I just find it terribly ridiculous that they would base off their sources here, and yet when it comes to Aerith's profile, if it's a tiny bit of Cloti or Zerith, they have to call it a fake? I mean, people spend time translating these, and this site isn't a Cloti-biased site. Now, I can see why people would think of the Clerith site being biased... but this site intentions itself is not intentionally trying to be 'Cloti,' unless now we can't depend on the views and quotes of our dear Cloti cult leaders from SE.

Tenny, they've all "retired", y'know? Moreover, they've "earned" their retirement, because they've pwned so many ebul Clotis.

Simply saying doesn't make it so, ladies(and two gents).
And Leanan, that really gets on my nerves. I mean, if they're not going to 'set out in a mission to convert a Cloti,' they won't do anything else because we're just so ignorant and we jump at them all the time, hence it's not fair when Cloti's do this - yet, it's completely okay to act normal when it's a Cloti. -_-

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, Ali, it's because we're obsessed and all we do is LTD related and nobody likes us.

In other news, some people have absolutely no concept of an appropriate response to criticism.
This is a hilarious story in my opinion, but I shan't bore you with the details unless you want me to, but it's a lulzworthy, if short, tale.

And Tenny, I've invited people before, but apparently, the entire site is a biased cloti site, simply because there are a few people who can see the forest for the trees here.

Come to think of it, they were saying TNC was becoming 'a cloti forum' near the end, and it only had a few more C/T folk compared to the C/A ones.

Sometimes, I wonder about these people. Like when they say I joined Gaia only to 'troll' the LTD debate there, which, IIRC, I never participated in, outside of like three posts in a single C/T aligned guild.

Last edited:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
Well, Ali, it's because we're obsessed and all we do is LTD related and nobody likes us.

In other news, some people have absolutely no concept of an appropriate response to criticism.
This is a hilarious story in my opinion, but I shan't bore you with the details unless you want me to, but it's a lulzworthy, if short, tale.

And Tenny, I've invited people before, but apparently, the entire site is a biased cloti site, simply because there are a few people who can see the forest for the trees here.

Come to think of it, they were saying TNC was becoming 'a cloti forum' near the end, and it only had a few more C/T folk compared to the C/A ones.

Sometimes, I wonder about these people. Like when they say I joined Gaia only to 'troll' the LTD debate there, which, IIRC, I never participated in, outside of like three posts in a single C/T aligned guild.

I want you to bore me with the details of this tale that you speak of :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So what, they don't think that if they came here it wouldn't even things out just a tiny little bit?

Also I don't buy the whole "retired we have lives" bit that they pull. lol

But meh, I'm getting tired of them now...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I suppose some people find it offensive if one Cloti cannot be drowned out by at least five superior Clerii. :wacky:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Is this something that was actually said? Because I just find it terribly ridiculous that they would base off their sources here, and yet when it comes to Aerith's profile, if it's a tiny bit of Cloti or Zerith, they have to call it a fake? I mean, people spend time translating these, and this site isn't a Cloti-biased site. Now, I can see why people would think of the Clerith site being biased... but this site intentions itself is not intentionally trying to be 'Cloti,' unless now we can't depend on the views and quotes of our dear Cloti cult leaders from SE.

Yes... unlike some, I get direct quotes. =D I also don't save them on word, and then never post them. Like someone said earlier, it's rather silly that they'd say this place is a Cloti hangout, and that they can't trust the translations, but still USE the translations. I wish someone would just go into their Forums and yell at them about it. Because it's a little ridiculous...

Please do share it, or else I will because it's ridiculous.
If anyone notices the Cloti Club at FFF is gone... :monster: I can't believe how big of a bitch she was.

and it only had a few more C/T folk compared to the C/A ones.

It's not our fault that the Cleriths stopped posting because "Their lives were too busy" even though they post in the pink Forum like, every day.

outside of like three posts in a single C/T aligned guild.

Lol, they really said that? I invited you to join in on that LTD, but you had no interest. OMG, but I thought it was your life? :monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Alright, in brief, someone related the story of a hilarious 'anti-cloti', the mods say 'stop bashing cleriths' even though no one said anything about them being a clerith. Someone else says 'We don't bash. We just say it's not canon.', and the admin says 'That. Right there. That's bashing.'

This is where I enter the fray, stating that it is categorically ridiculous to consider 'it's not canon' a form of bashing, and really just make a point out how utterly ridiculous they're all being, and use the example of Vin/Yu not being canon as an example of not bashing.

This post is immediately deleted. I make a post pointing out that the deletion of legitimate criticisms really only serves to cast themselves in a draconian light. I receive for this post an extensive harangue from 'Yuna' AKA Aerithgainsborough, who says, among other things, that I am obsessed, participate in nothing other than the LTD, that no one likes me there, and that it wasn't ACF. I also get an infraction for 'causing unnecessary drama', and 'ignoring moderator warning', the former of which seems to have been caused entirely by their overreaction, and the latter I had received no warning for.

Celes responds that she likes me, that I am in generally a spiffy sort of guy.
Her post is immediately deleted.

She has words with Yuna and 'Paine', aka Kaldea, Cloud's girl, etc., about remembering the reason- IE: their tyrannical and overreactive response- she stopped posting in the first place.
This entire exchange is summarily deleted, and the entire thread is locked and moved to the read only archives, with no reason given for said deletion.

It's a short tale, but a hilarious one.

Stella

Pro Adventurer
=O

And...when exactly did all of this happen? I haven't gotten on FFF in quite a while, so this is quite a suprise, to say the least...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Jesus, I knew they were fascists on that forum, but I had no idea that it was so bad. That's ridiculous.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Omg, Paine is Kaldea? No wonder she hates me! xD She made me some pretty awesome graphics when we were on good terms though, lol. You know, it's just sad that people get this upset over an LTD, especially to delete their most popular club, and resort to personal attacks. It was really annoying when they kept warning Clotis outside of the Clubs, too!

I wonder why she didn't ban me. She said she was going to. >=/

Edit: Desfailed post... I just got bothered. They said that Amano art was CelesEdgar... but isn't it Rena and Butz? XD

Last edited:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
They are among the most childish bunch of the intrawebz.
I HAVE MOD POWERZ!!!111

Ryu, remember that Lady Aerith shit and the constant banning at those other shitty forums because they couldn't stand the assraping they were receiving? It was hilarious. "Don't talk back to me. I'm a mod"

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
=O

And...when exactly did all of this happen? I haven't gotten on FFF in quite a while, so this is quite a suprise, to say the least...

Friday and yesterday.

Jesus, I knew they were fascists on that forum, but I had no idea that it was so bad. That's ridiculous.

It's to be expected, though.

Hahahaha.
Kaldea's still around?
I remember that df blog about her. (http://destinyfailed.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-12-15T23:56:00-05:00&max-results=5)
Is that why she's changed her name? LMAO

Could be. But then again, they change their names at the drop of a hat over at FFF.

They said TNC was more Cloti? You mean despite being part of a Cleris-only forum?

Yes. Granted, at the end, it was just Alex responding to people going 'but wait, that doesn't make much sense', but there were still never more than about five or six C/T folks at the board.

Omg, Paine is Kaldea? No wonder she hates me! xD She made me some pretty awesome graphics when we were on good terms though, lol. You know, it's just sad that people get this upset over an LTD, especially to delete their most popular club, and resort to personal attacks. It was really annoying when they kept warning Clotis outside of the Clubs, too!

And they'd do such for absolutely anything too. While the likes of Kali/Ume could say all sorts of horrible things with no reprisal.

I wonder why she didn't ban me. She said she was going to. >=/

Because if you're banned, you can't continue to 'cause drama' and reinforce their notions.

Edit: Desfailed post... I just got bothered. They said that Amano art was CelesEdgar... but isn't it Rena and Butz? XD

I've seen it credited as both, but even then, the entire point is to show 'amano art couples' who aren't, so Butz/ Rena also works.

They are among the most childish bunch of the intrawebz.
I HAVE MOD POWERZ!!!111

Ryu, remember that Lady Aerith shit and the constant banning at those other shitty forums because they couldn't stand the assraping they were receiving? It was hilarious. "Don't talk back to me. I'm a mod"

It's essentially just another chapter in that story, OWD. And it's still as hilarious as ever.
I still invite them to come in and debate their side without fear of reprisal. I'm sure Hitobito would like the people calling his translations biased/wrong/fake/etc. to come explain their reasoning as well.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Yes. Granted, at the end, it was just Alex responding to people going 'but wait, that doesn't make much sense', but there were still never more than about five or six C/T folks at the board.

Yeah, five or six, not a freaking SWARM, like they were pretending(because they aren't the ones that create threads to beg their fellow shippers to rush to their defense. Riiight).

And all the material, arguments, etc.. we were using weren't even close to as varied as they were acting like, and should have been more than familiar to them by this point, not to mention easily dealt with by a "veteran" Clerith debator.

Hmph, well I'm gonna retire from the LT now. I can't believe I've been neglecting my busy, oh-so-sexy life. I'm gonna take my 1,000 sexy/gorgeous friends to some hoppin' club to celebrate.

Last edited:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Alright, in brief, someone related the story of a hilarious 'anti-cloti', the mods say 'stop bashing cleriths' even though no one said anything about them being a clerith. Someone else says 'We don't bash. We just say it's not canon.', and the admin says 'That. Right there. That's bashing.'

Wow. That's some seriously insecure people right there.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Oi shit, I haven't even been on FFF for like... months lol :monster:

I just went to check... I thought they got rid of the Cloti thread only, but it looks like the whole club section is gone. Wtfux. My sparsely populated, half-assed Zidane/Garnet club is gone D:

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Also, a few insecure people are claiming that TLS has "fake translations" and "fake ultimanias". lul

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
O rly? Who?

....Unless of course its the pink forum, which is no surprise :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aerith/index.php?showtopic=9265&view=findpost&p=12147615

ROTFLMAO

So apparently Studio Bent Stuff doesn't have Bent Stuff editors that edit the Ultimania text before publishing it. They're all completely Square Enix staff creators, and everything they do is official Square Enix stuff. Right.

http://benippon.com/shop/index.php?manufacturers_id=128

That's totally why they publish Street Fight 4 guides, and Capcom guides. Square is really Capcom in disguise :monster:

lol idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom