The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Ah, thought it was the forum that had closed down a club being talked about - yes pink. Feel sad that my favourite color has been degraded so.

Not surprised at the hilarious Bentstuff assumptions there, but you're dealing with non-gamers. Like destiny failed says, they haven't even played the ONE game they claim to know best, ~better than the creators themselves~.

Also aren't these the same people who claimed that Dismantled is unofficial? Everything seems to go "unofficial" when it threatens their meager fanship's existence.

Makes me want to watch V for Vendetta all over again.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Someone should so totally post on that site and show that to them. Their heads would implode :monster:

"...Street Fighter 4 isn't Square Enix! I thought BentStuff was Square-Enix official publishing...wtf ohnoes!!!!!!one"

LOL

Isabella

Your Mom
Sigh ...
It always amazes me the lengths a few fanatical people will go to hold on to their beliefs. There's really nothing you can do for them.

Except point and laugh, of course. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh make no mistake, I am definitely pointing and mocking at their stupidity. But I felt the need to point out the glaring contradiction that anyone with layman knowledge of publishing would know. Editors are everywhere.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know, I'm tempted to write up a blurb on the front page about how the publishing of this stuff works, to "educate" ignorant people that don't seem to understand SE doesn't publish this shit. They pay other companies that you know....publish shit....to print their ideas and thus make a book out of it. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
Remember, these are the same people who say, "Nomura would never have allowed the word 'love' in that FF7 commercial if it weren't true!" Exposing their embarrassing ignorance of how marketing works.

Nomura is GOD, don't you know. He has his hand in everything. He edits all FF7-related text, he makes the commercials, he even hand-draws every FF7 image that appears on a piece of merchandise! That Coke can with a picture of Cloud or Aerith on it? You better save 'em, because they're Nomura originals! They could be worth money, y'all!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Isabella said:
Remember, these are the same people who say, "Nomura would never have allowed the word 'love' in that FF7 commercial if it weren't true!" Exposing their embarrassing ignorance of how marketing works.

You're right, I totally shouldn't be surprised.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Also aren't these the same people who claimed that Dismantled is unofficial? Everything seems to go "unofficial" when it threatens their meager fanship's existence.

They're claiming Dismantled isn't official? I thought they loved that book as though it were their bible, since it has that one part where Cloud talks about Aerith's eyes when they met. (Granted, he was saying her eyes reminded him of how unlike normal people SOLDIERs are and how much he'd like to kill Sephiroth, but then... he was talking about Aerith's eyes! Pure romance!)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
No, you see, THAT PART is official. Anything that says Aerith isn't the sole heroine or implies C/T, THAT'S unofficial.

It's a handy standard. If it might possibly be seen as C/A, YAY! If it diminishes materia jesus or implies C/T, BOO!

Shadowfox

It's a handy standard. If it might possibly be seen as C/A, YAY! If it diminishes materia jesus or implies C/T, BOO!

Extremely handy. I take it that the Clerithvision goggles required to see the True Official Content come packaged with the books?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
No, you see, THAT PART is official. Anything that says Aerith isn't the sole heroine or implies C/T, THAT'S unofficial.

Oooh, ooh, then can I do that with Cloud/Tifa? Let's see, I'm going to pretend that...

...I can't think of anything to pretend doesn't exist. :sadpanda:Drat.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
So Japanese magazines aren't official and don't get all their info straight from Square/might as well have been written by Nomura himself now? When did this happen? D:

So apparently Studio Bent Stuff doesn't have Bent Stuff editors that edit the Ultimania text before publishing it. They're all completely Square Enix staff creators, and everything they do is official Square Enix stuff. Right.

http://benippon.com/shop/index.php?manufacturers_id=128

That's totally why they publish Street Fight 4 guides, and Capcom guides. Square is really Capcom in disguise :monster:

lol idiots.
I have their RE4 guide on a shelf :monster:

Benny Matsuyama wrote something in that too :wacky:

@Mako: Actually, they do publish their own stuff since they merged with Enix. They just don't edit it :monster:

@Dismantled: I found out that the "tell me (who I am), Aerith" line out of one of Cloud's diary things was from the game. Right before Cloud starts beating up Aerith in the Temple of the Ancients.

Shadowfox

@Dismantled: I found out that the "tell me (who I am), Aerith" line out of one of Cloud's diary things was from the game. Right before Cloud starts beating up Aerith in the Temple of the Ancients.

Who cares if he's beating her up? The fact that he's asking Aerith to tell him who he is proves that she knows the real him.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
You can't think of things to pretend don't exist because you don't need to, Nini. Even with the 'holy Clerith grail' of Maiden, the case for C/T is strong.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You know, I'm tempted to write up a blurb on the front page about how the publishing of this stuff works, to "educate" ignorant people that don't seem to understand SE doesn't publish this shit. They pay other companies that you know....publish shit....to print their ideas and thus make a book out of it. :monster:

do it faggot

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aerith/index.php?showtopic=9265&view=findpost&p=12147615

ROTFLMAO

So apparently Studio Bent Stuff doesn't have Bent Stuff editors that edit the Ultimania text before publishing it. They're all completely Square Enix staff creators, and everything they do is official Square Enix stuff. Right.

http://benippon.com/shop/index.php?manufacturers_id=128

That's totally why they publish Street Fight 4 guides, and Capcom guides. Square is really Capcom in disguise :monster:

lol idiots.

Wait wasn't there a thread about how SE was taking over the gaming industry by buying out smaller developers? Maybe they did secretly buy Capcom but just haven't told anyone yet. :wacky:

Oh and then somehow managed to keep the whole thing a secret from the masses. CONSPIRACY GET MULDER AND SCULLY!!!!! :O

Today the gaming industry, tomorrow, THE WORLD!!! DUN DUN DUN

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Feel sad that my favourite color has been degraded so.

It's my favorite color too. It's not fair, I tell you! D=

You know, I'm tempted to write up a blurb on the front page about how the publishing of this stuff works, to "educate" ignorant people that don't seem to understand SE doesn't publish this shit.

Lol, that would be amazing. You should do so. :monster: In that link you posted, this post of theirs made me rofl...

"and the one person who understands him

Why does SE keep writing things like this when they obviouslky aren't true.."

Also, the new Cloti Club at FFF is such BS. =)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If you specifically note that it's an ACC spoiler and enclose it in spoiler tags it's probably acceptable.

also how'd they screw up the Cloti club at FFF then? :monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Technically, it's fair game, but you should preface such posts with a clear and obvious spoiler warning/tag, just to be fair to the spoiler shy.

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
oh alrighty ..... well

well.. Cloud does save Tifa from the falling building in ACC :)
and they have some sort of dialogue while on the bike together

:reptar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom