Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
CT=Happy ZA= Happy

CA= Unhappy Zack and Tifa.

And that makes no sense. =) Unless they're REALLY pushing for a huge tragedy. XD

Which with the end of AC/ACC, I think is the tragedy completely coming to an end, and Cloud moving on from his sadness.

X :neo:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm so glad they came up with a different ending. Aerith I love her to death, but that view in the church was just... weird looking. During the credits she looked much better.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well we could push Zack and Tifa together. Even though they've had practically no involvement with one another, but hey, we've seen crazier things happen. Like that lensflare during Calling that just happens to be a pink ribbon. :wacky:

Lol, we could. I saw the way he looked at her for the two seconds they interacted in CC. ;D And then he called her strange... then she said she hated him.

OH WAIT, I'm supposed to be trying to make sense out of this! xD

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Actually, while we're on that topic I remember reading somewhere about the visit in Gongaga and meeting Zack's parents, his home, etc in VII. If you have Tifa in your party she's supposed to have a couple interesting lines with Aerith regarding how they each knew him and how womanzing he was, and that SHE dated him too. o_O

True or false? Probly false, but?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
FFVII Script said:
<//>

(Cloud enters a house near the southern edge of Gongaga. A man gets up
from a chair inside.)

"You a traveller? Hey wait, that glare in your eye... you in
SOLDIER?"

(A woman, presumably his wife, comes around the table)

"Oh you're right! Don't you know anything about our son?"

"His name is Zack."

"It's been close to 10 years since he left for the city, saying
that he didn't want to live in the country..."

"He left saying he's going to join SOLDIER. You ever hear of a
Zack in SOLDIER?"

Cloud
"Hmmm... I don't know."

(Aerith looks down)

Aerith
"Zack..."

"Young lady, you know him?"

"I remember he wrote us 6 or 7 years ago saying that he had a
girlfriend. Could that have been you?"

(Cloud turns to Aerith)

Aerith
"That can't..."

(She turns and leaves the house)

Tifa
"Zack..."

(She follows Aerith)

Cloud
"What happened to you two?"

(He follows them outside. Aerith is standing behind a house, facing a rock.)

Cloud
"Aerith..."

Aerith
"What a shock..... I didn't know Zack was from this town."

Cloud
"You know him?"

(She turns to Cloud)

Aerith
"Didn't I tell you? He was my first love."

Cloud
"............"

Aerith
"Zack.... SOLDIER First Class. Same as Cloud."

Cloud
"Strange, there aren't that many who make First Class, but I've
never heard of him."

(She turns back to the rock)

Aerith
"That's all right. It's all in the past now. I was just worried
because I heard he's been missing."

Cloud
"Missing?"

Aerith
"I think it was 5 years ago. He went out on a job, and never
came back."
"He loved women, a real lady's man. He probably found someone
else..."

(She walks to Cloud)

Aerith
"Hey? What's wrong?"

<CHOICE>
Poor guy
(jealous... envious...)

***Cloud
Poor guy

Aerith
"I don't really mind that I haven't heard from him. But I feel
for his parents."

***Cloud
(jealous... envious...)

Aerith
"Are you... jealous? Hmm? Hmmm? Are you, Cloud?"

(Cloud turns away)

Aerith
"I'm kidding. I'm sorry."
<//>

Aerith
"Let's go, Cloud."

(Tifa is standing outside a building.)

Tifa
"Zack......"

Cloud
"Do you know him?"

Tifa
"N, no, I don't know him!"

Cloud
"Your face tells me differently."

Tifa
"I told you, I don't!"

Cloud
"A, all right."

(She turns away)

Tifa
"..........."

(She turns back)

Tifa
"That sounds just like you, leaving town, and saying 'I'm joining
SOLDIER!'."

Cloud
"There were a lot of guys like that back then."

Tifa
"You must really be something making it in SOLDIER out of a group
like that."
"I really respect you..."

<CHOICE>
I just got lucky
I worked hard for it

***Cloud
I just got lucky

Tifa
"Don't be so humble!"

***Cloud
I worked hard for it

Tifa
"Hard work pays off, huh."
<//>

Tifa
"Cloud, thanks for caring."

X :neo:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Huh, so it does show that she knew him and had a vague connection like, but not what I heard. Thanks!

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
Y'know, this topic is entertaining to read through, and I think it's safe to say Clerith fans < CloTi fans.

I clicked the spoiler...couldn't help myself...I sure hope that's true, though!

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
You guys are making it so hard for me to resist. D:

Also I agree, Bella, the vast majority of the fandom doesn't even seem to really care about the LTD because really, it's not the most important aspect of the plot at all.

Not to mention... is there really a LTD now??? :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Channy, what was your username on the pinker forum? Or were those the only posts you made?

I'm glad you got to experience madness first hand. Pretty fun, huh? :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Same name. Just Channy. I'm not sure what happened. I followed the link back to the thread under a proxy, and there were two responses to what I said. Then an hour later those were gone, but it looked like they were hard deleted cause it didn't even show "This post was deleted." It's like they tried to erase any proof that I'd ever been there in the first place.

And they were quick, I only got the one post in before I was band. Just makes you wanna throw down the dice, jump up and wave your arms NATZIIII. :monster:

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Big Brother Pinker is watching you? :monster:

reminds me of this:

Voroshilov%2C_Molotov%2C_Stalin%2C_with_Nikolai_Yezhov.jpg

---->

The_Commissar_Vanishes_2.jpg

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Same name. Just Channy. I'm not sure what happened. I followed the link back to the thread under a proxy, and there were two responses to what I said. Then an hour later those were gone, but it looked like they were hard deleted cause it didn't even show "This post was deleted." It's like they tried to erase any proof that I'd ever been there in the first place.

And they were quick, I only got the one post in before I was band. Just makes you wanna throw down the dice, jump up and wave your arms NATZIIII. :monster:

Banz0rd? For what?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Barely even that. I'd go back and quote the post I made, but I quoted the reply in the reply and SOMEBODY won't even allow 3 tier quote pyramids. :wacky: It's two pages back somewhere in the middle.

It was more of me saying "You guys are so close minded, there are this many Cloti pictures that you're so blinded by pink you can't even count right :monster: Aerith is dead, she's with Zack. Cloud lives with Tifa. I love clorith and I can see that."

And then *insert nazism here*

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
GAAAH. It hurts my brain to visit that Clerith forum, but, strangely, it's like slowing down for a car wreck.

I was reading a post on how Cloud continually ignores Tifa, and strives to put as much distance between himself and her as possible. They also said Cloud ignored Tifa in Mideel. Um. Hello? His brain had been soaked by Mako. He didn't have much say in the matter.

A

Great Old One
Oh, crap, five pages. :awesomonster:

Yes... unlike some, I get direct quotes. =D I also don't save them on word, and then never post them. Like someone said earlier, it's rather silly that they'd say this place is a Cloti hangout, and that they can't trust the translations, but still USE the translations. I wish someone would just go into their Forums and yell at them about it. Because it's a little ridiculous...
Lol, I got that "Word," thing from the same person at a different forum. It's really a bit sad when you have to depend on lying in order to get your way... it's almost like an excuse. :-/

This is where I enter the fray, stating that it is categorically ridiculous to consider 'it's not canon' a form of bashing, and really just make a point out how utterly ridiculous they're all being, and use the example of Vin/Yu not being canon as an example of not bashing.
Wait, so SAYING, "Clerith isn't canon," is bashing? What the hell? Do they even know what bashing means? A shame that they had to go that far in order for their 'perfect' pairing to keep from being stained by the bitternes of Clotiz.

LOL OH MY GOD. They depend all their translations here, but when it comes to being a TINY bit pro-Cloti or Zerith, they have to suddenly jump and claim that it isn't canon, and this site is just being translated by people who are totally pro-Cloti which means that they'll translate it the way they want it to be. *facepalm* It's quite ridiculous to see some go that far in order for their belief to be right. Ignorance is bliss.

Jesus christ those pinkers are such nazi's. I made one post which was hastily deleted and I was banned. For slightly promoting Cloti. Which, their forums rules states that if you do, you'll receive three warnings and then a ban. Good to know they can follow their own rules.
Channy, you wrote that? And my god, I can't believe they had to actually delete that. I mean, an immediate ban? THOU SHALL NOT TALK ABOUT CLERII.

Seriously though. You can't even talk anything positive about Cloti there, unless you want to be kicked out of that forum.

And they are probably lurking here right now.... :monster:

*waves*

And want us to believe that Tifa is truly pathetic. The constant praise they lavish on her in her profiles tell a completely different story.
Yeah, seriously. Like, how Tifa is apparently 'stalking,' Cloud into her way of being his light, and that her light is too strong for him to handle, lol.

If ACC did have a hint of Cloti, it's truly a shame (and FACT) that a lot of those Cleriths wouldn't dare even touch ACC. You don't watch fucking ACC because of a LT. -_-

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You what we should do? Have Mako do another fools translation, this time blatantly stating that ACC is Cloti and that you see Zerith hugging in the afterlife, and reassuring Cloud that he doesn't need to worry cause they have EACHOTHER.

You know, just for the lulz.

A

Great Old One
Well, if we do that, then I think they're definitely going to confirm it as a fake. And seeing that there are lurkers here for the LTD, I doubt it would work. :awesomonster: It would be a bit sad though if there were scenes like that in ACC, and they claimed it was a fake.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I dunno, I think it would be worth it just to gauge a reaction. But that's the dramawhore in me trying to get out. I never let her eat. D=

Sad, but true because they will. One thing I noticed alot on Aerith's profile was about Zack. They kept capsing the fuck out of the phrase "FIRST FIRST FIRST OMFG NOT ONLY LUV THAT MEENS CLOD IS HER NAO LOV *cum*"

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
No need. S-E did that already. The Dengeki interview, natch.

Also, that's a massive leap in logic. First love means exactly that. First. What it doesn't mean is that he's no longer a love, that anyone else is a love, all it can state is that he is her first love.
It can only declare that he is her first love. It doesn't say anything about anyone else, nor does it preclude other things about Zack.

To cite a relevant example, in Love Hina, Naru is Keitaro's first love. He's also his only love, and they eventually marry.

Not to say it is always such- it often isn't- but it's certainly not unheard of for a first love to be a 'now as well', love.
Y'know, like Cloud and Tifa.

Addendum while we're semantics whoring: First also means most prominent, important, 'the winner'. Zack is the 'First Place' Love.
Semantics whoring? you bet your ass it is, but I see no reason not to counter whore in the face of such transparent shenanigans.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Sad, but true because they will. One thing I noticed alot on Aerith's profile was about Zack. They kept capsing the fuck out of the phrase "FIRST FIRST FIRST OMFG NOT ONLY LUV THAT MEENS CLOD IS HER NAO LOV *cum*"
o_o

Have they by any chance been saying FIRST love in that line, because that may just be another thing they might be saying. Or you know, Zack following Aerith by his side = stalker? Desperate wannabee of Cloud? Cloud the two?

No need. S-E did that already. The Dengeki interview, natch.
I don't think they necessarily jumped at that. ._. I mean, like Crisis Core. When that game came out, geez.... lots of people saying they wouldn't play it. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom