The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Huh, so it does show that she knew him and had a vague connection like, but not what I heard. Thanks!

Yeah. Tifa NEVER dated Zack, and as much as I adore them both as characters I don't think I could ever support them in a pairing. They just didn't know each other long enough, and the whole time Zack was in Nibelheim Tifa was asking him about blonde SOLDIERS. :wacky:

That said I think Tifa was acting so strange in Gongaga because Zack is the key figure that throws off Cloud's version of truth in Nibelheim. Tifa was afraid of what would happen once the truth came to light, remember? And she herself wasn't even 100% sure on all the events that went down anyway.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
After reading that Destiny Failed thing, it said their main leaders didn't play all the games. And then the admin is going about "FF_G knows her stuff. She's played all the games. She knows that Zack is Aerith's first love but that's all he is. FIRST. Cloud is her now love which is why he still grieves over her. Tifa is his childhood friend, it doesn't say anything about them being together..." etc etc.. insert random thoughts about Clorith pictures > Cloti pictures and the relevence of said pictures.

That's why I called them sad and insecure, grasping at any little thing that could prove them right because SE obviously sees their insecurities regarding this matter. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit, I remember that poster who said that about FFG.

Was that poster responding to you, or was that just someone else?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That person, Anastar the admin was actually responding to Cloud180 who posted the Dengeki interviews here, and there. Cloud180 also asked ASKED "why can't you guys be more openminded about cloti and stuff? I like Clorith but some cloti stuff is just obvious" and got WARNED for it. Followed by all the FFG stuff.

A

Great Old One
Semantics whoring? you bet your ass it is, but I see no reason not to counter whore in the face of such transparent shenanigans.
Let me say it's a lot more reliable then having the line, "I want to meet you," into a sexmundo.

After reading that Destiny Failed thing, it said their main leaders didn't play all the games. And then the admin is going about "FF_G knows her stuff. She's played all the games. She knows that Zack is Aerith's first love but that's all he is. FIRST. Cloud is her now love which is why he still grieves over her. Tifa is his childhood friend, it doesn't say anything about them being together..." etc etc.. insert random thoughts about Clorith pictures > Cloti pictures and the relevence of said pictures.
Lol, so none of them have played all the games?

ACC will not be touched by Cleriths who don't want Cloti... am I right?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Most of them just haven't played CC for the rumours facts of it being Zerith. Also BC but probly unavailable same for most of us. But one of the better games they hadn't played. Because of that. Yeah.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yeah pretty much. I can go dig up the post if ya'll like. But I think from that link a few pages back it's on that page.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yes, please do :monster:

It's so amusing to hear someone's experience with being a forum member there, especially considering they were a Cloud/Aerith fan and they got summarily rejected and weirded out by the madness of that forum. Such an interesting perspective :wacky:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I did. And I did tell them I was all Clorith, but it didn't appease the beast. D=

Since it was published by Dengeki PS magazine, any information given to them by SE may have been changed or phrased differently by their editors. It's best not to take anything as absolutely "official" unless it's published by SE in an Ultimania.

Reason why they won't take this info as canon. :monster:

Still trying to find those other posts.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Those screenshots are from the magazine. What I did, was use the corresponding screenshots from the US version so you could actually read the text. But the screenshots are identical. When I post the scans of the actual magazine on the front page, you'll see for yourself :monster:

Oh yeah, I remember that post. LOL, because Studio BentStuff's editors are totally perfectly in line and wouldn't change a single thing written by SE. Rite.

They don't seem to understand that SE doesn't publish books. They aren't a fucking book publishing company. The Ultimania's are published by outside companies too. Gosh, it must be fun being so stupid on the internet.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh my. Oh Jesus christ.

Does "Safe and Sound" mean that he no longer feels a need to go to the flower field? I wouldn't think so. I understood Cloud to say that he no longer felt alone at the end of AC because now he realizes that Aerith is still with him. That's rather logical - the only thing missing from his life before AC was Aerith. If he felt alone before AC, it sure wasn't because he was missing Tifa.

The flowers on his desk at the end of the movie indicate that Cloud stopped at the flower field, and we see his bike parked next to the flower field during Reminiscence. If he stopped there, and if Aerith was there, and if Aerith is now part of Cloud's life again, then why wouldn't he see her? Indeed, if Aerith now lives in Cloud's consciousness, as Nomura told us in Distance, then it seems to me that Cloud would be able to see Aerith anywhere - just like he did during AC.

Furthermore, what we saw in the ending of Dissidia reinforces that interpretation. Cloud tells Sephy at one point that there's someone he wants to meet. Then we see Cloud going to the flower field at the end of Dissidia. Doesn't that mean he wants to meet Aerith? She's the one who was waiting for him there. Why would SE contradict what they showed us in Dissidia?

On top of that - if the ending of AC was supposed to tell us that Cloud ends up with Tifa, then why wasn't Cloti portrayed in DoC?

:doublefacepalm:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
God fucking damnit, people, Cloud isn't alone because he's fucking MISSING anyone, he's alone because HE'S KEEPING PEOPLE OUT, BECAUSE HE FEELS HE DOES NOT DESERVE HAPPINESS AND THAT SOMETHING UNFORTUNATE WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE HE CARES ABOUT.

The end of AC is about Cloud being able to LET THOSE PEOPLE IN AGAIN.

SIMPLE.

AS.

THAT.

Addendum: To further illustrate the fucktardedness of 'not alone' meaning Aerith (but not also Zack) going flowerfield smexing, FF7. Aerith complains while surrounded by AVALANCHE, that she's all alone.

Now, unless these fuckers wanna insist she's jonesing for Zack, they MUST ADMIT THEIR LOGIC IS FLAWED.

Sometimes, the stupid just pisses me off, ya know?

To say nothing of flowerfield sex assumption, DOC not being Cloud's tale, or even turning their logic back on them, if the purpose of fucking anything is to show us CxA, why not shown in DoC? Or AC? Or FF7? Or OTWTAS? Or ANYWHERE?

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Most of them just haven't played CC for the rumours facts of it being Zerith. Also BC but probly unavailable same for most of us. But one of the better games they hadn't played. Because of that. Yeah.

I don't think BC even really touches on the LTD, does it? It's from a Turk point of view and all that so why would these pairings matter?

But I have heard there is a part in Nibelheim where Cloud does ask the player to not tell Tifa that it's him, but I think that's about it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

from CxA said:
On top of that - if the ending of AC was supposed to tell us that Cloud ends up with Tifa, then why wasn't Cloti portrayed in DoC?

:rudefacepalm:

Because the story was about Vincent, doofus! Cloud and Tifa didn't really have a role outside of fanservice cameos. Showing us their relationship would have been really irrelevant to the plot, imho.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
I feel the same. -_-

Tennyo, you're right. BC only covers that.

The main point of the movie isn't even about Aerith, nor it is about Tifa or the Love Triangle. It's a 'journey,' of Cloud's forgiveness for himself. I doubt that SE's main point for the games or movie itself focuses on the LT.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Channy's "Oh my. Oh my Jesus Christ" made me laugh so hard :monster:

Yes. That's them alright. Beautiful, isn't it?

@Tennyo

Yeah, you're right. But Cloud will reference "the promise" he made to Tifa if he's ever KO'd during his first mission when he goes up against the AVALANCHE ravens squad.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LOL RUDE FACEPALM FTW.

I mean, an immediate ban?

It's sad that Channy got an instant ban for saying something logical, but Aerith-Chan who is actually flaming them, is getting warnings.

Seriously though. You can't even talk anything positive about Cloti there, unless you want to be kicked out of that forum.

I know, right? You can't even have Cloti graphics in your avatar and signature. That's just plain retarded, lol. It's supposed to 'stop drama' somehow, at least that's what they told me when I had a Cloti/Zerith signature when I joined ages ago.

And they are probably lurking here right now....

*waves*

Yes, otherwise, how would they know that this is a Cloti hangout? Lolz. :B They've talked about this club before, anyway.

I doubt that SE's main point for the games or movie itself focuses on the LT.

Screw the quality of the movie, or other aspects of the game... it must be LTD related, or it isn't worth watching/playing! Especially Crisis Core, it's just an uncanon game anywaiz!11!1

The stupidity always pisses me off. xD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Gonna say the same thing I keep saying: if Clerith is so 'obvious' why do all of these AU games need to tell us it is? Shouldn't the game/Compiliation make it obvious?

Also, how on earth is Dissidia supporting Clerith? He wants to meet someone is so Cloud/Aerithy, yeah. Not like he said he hoped Tifa could meet the real!Cloud or that he was happy to have finally met her again in the Lifestream. Lulz. :awesome: Wouldn't Aerith get pissed at Cloud for walking all over her flowers anyway? Oh well. :awesomonster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
He never even said he wanted to meet anyone. The line was "Mind your own business. You are not the one I truly wish to meet.." Which was a refutation of Sephiroth's classic line, "We'll meet again." It was a refutation and come back to Sephiroth's taunt. I hardly see anything significant to read in that line, and it certainly didn't make it into the Dissidia Ultimania's significant list of references to the original FFVII or what have you.

A lot of people like reading into things that don't exist. :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Oh my. Oh Jesus christ.

Does "Safe and Sound" mean that he no longer feels a need to go to the flower field? I wouldn't think so. I understood Cloud to say that he no longer felt alone at the end of AC because now he realizes that Aerith is still with him. That's rather logical - the only thing missing from his life before AC was Aerith. If he felt alone before AC, it sure wasn't because he was missing Tifa.

The flowers on his desk at the end of the movie indicate that Cloud stopped at the flower field, and we see his bike parked next to the flower field during Reminiscence. If he stopped there, and if Aerith was there, and if Aerith is now part of Cloud's life again, then why wouldn't he see her? Indeed, if Aerith now lives in Cloud's consciousness, as Nomura told us in Distance, then it seems to me that Cloud would be able to see Aerith anywhere - just like he did during AC.

Furthermore, what we saw in the ending of Dissidia reinforces that interpretation. Cloud tells Sephy at one point that there's someone he wants to meet. Then we see Cloud going to the flower field at the end of Dissidia. Doesn't that mean he wants to meet Aerith? She's the one who was waiting for him there. Why would SE contradict what they showed us in Dissidia?

:doublefacepalm:

I am quoting that because that is exactly how I feel right now as well.

I don't even know where to begin. I'm so sorry you think that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom