Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Channy's "Oh my. Oh my Jesus Christ" made me laugh so hard :monster:

owhy thank ya. :monster:

He never even said he wanted to meet anyone. The line was "Mind your own business. You are not the one I truly wish to meet.."

Therein lies the key word. MEET. Because Aerith first said to Cloud that she wants to MEET him and that the two MEET again in the FLOWERfield and he goes to the CHURCH where he hopes to MEET her and has her FLOWERS it really means that Aerith wants Cloud's MEAT and the two will be TOGETHER FOREVER.

You can argue all you want that Tifa is the one who meets the real Cloud, but you'll just get a slap in the face Scarlet style, and told that Aerith knew the real Cloud all along and loved him inspite of his troubles. fosrs.

:monster:

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila

picard.jpg

A lot of people like reading into things that don't exist.

I'm sure they played through Dissidia just like they played that special edition of Itadaki Street, and Final Fantasy Tactics, and Kingdom Hearts whatever before making things up...

Oh wait.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Therein lies the key word. MEET. Because Aerith first said to Cloud that she wants to MEET him and that the two MEET again in the FLOWERfield and he goes to the CHURCH where he hopes to MEET her and has her FLOWERS it really means that Aerith wants Cloud's MEAT and the two will be TOGETHER FOREVER.

You can argue all you want that Tifa is the one who meets the real Cloud, but you'll just get a slap in the face Scarlet style, and told that Aerith knew the real Cloud all along and loved him inspite of his troubles. fosrs.

:monster:
I laughed until I realized that is what some pinkers truly believed. And then I cried.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
What they be smokin'?

I know it's a lost cause, but I really want to hammer the fact that Aerith. did. not. know. the. real. Cloud.(and she still doesn't know him nearly as well as Tifa doooo.)into their bruh-ayyns.

Ahnodood, I amg boling over with rage sometimes at this poop. -_-

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
The lulz are the only thing keeping me from losing my sanity.

The lulz are epic, they are.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Some? It's what the Leaders bash into the newbs head repeatedly. It's like an initiation there.

Cloud went where when he wanted to meet Aerith?
The flowerfield!
Good, one point. And why did Cloud ask Tifa to close the bar?
So he could spend time with Aerith!
Gooood minion.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Some? It's what the Leaders bash into the newbs head repeatedly. It's like an initiation there.

Cloud went where when he wanted to meet Aerith?
The flowerfield!
Good, one point. And why did Cloud ask Tifa to close the bar?
So he could spend time with Aerith!
Gooood minion.
IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE. :awesome:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I wish they wouldn't have banned you right off, Channy. It wouldn't have been awesome to see a real convo between them and you.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I got proxies. If I cba to do it, I can whip up new accounts for lulz. But for now, I think copy pasta shit will suffice.

Too bad aeriths pro dosent talk much about cloud.....but like I say Aerith is a strong person she doesnt need cloud to have an interseting story unlike "someone" we know whos whole pro is about cloud

So because Aerith doesn't have info on Cloud in her profile, she's suddenly independent. But yet everyone's so upset that she doesn't have info on their connection because then it lacks suffienct Clorith material.

orite, and apparently Tifa's a weak motherfucker for stalking him an shit.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Too bad aeriths pro dosent talk much about cloud.....but like I say Aerith is a strong person she doesnt need cloud to have an interseting story unlike "someone" we know whos whole pro is about cloud
Yeah, poor Tifa, being so connected to the one she loves. It's sorta like Zack and Aerith OH WAIT SHE HAETS ZACK, RITE? lol.

Restless

That One Person
AKA
WAW
I've seen a bunch of people talk about how emotionally weak Tifa is. Though I don't really see it...I mean, there were times but that just makes her human. And I'm sure anybody would be stressed out during/before AC, so why does it count? I'm guessing we're supposed to assume that Aerith is in denial about Zack's death after playing AC, so wouldn't that make her super weak in their opinion? :awesome: And AC Aerith can't really count with emotional stability, considering she's dead.

Isabella

Your Mom
They don't accept that Aerith is in denial post-CC, because a) that makes her WEAK, and b) it makes her a liar! (to herself) She's simply washed her hands of Zack, that's all.

I would argue it simply makes her human and more sympathetic to be in denial. But I really don't know much, so don't listen to me.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
They don't accept that Aerith is in denial post-CC, because a) that makes her WEAK, and b) it makes her a liar! (to herself) She's simply washed her hands of Zack, that's all.

I would argue it simply makes her human and more sympathetic to be in denial. But I really don't know much, so don't listen to me.
Then they must hate Fatal Frame III, considering how much Rei saw her dead fiance Yuu in Kei. :no:Then again, I guess she isn't the perfect Cetra savior, so whatever.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Gawd, I could never understand why anyone would want a character to be "perfect". How do you relate to a character who's never vulnerable, who doesn't have some faults, who doesn't make any mistakes?

Oh wait, they worship Aerith(well, their bizarre interpretationz of her).

Why do they want her to be with Cloud again? He's way "weaker" than Tifa. So full of feces.

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
OVA? I don't think that this short movie will show Cloud moving on either. In a matter of fact, I think it might show something so Clourith it'll hurt xD

Case of Denzel confirming Clorith? Okay, maybe Case of Yuffie will confirm Yuffentine :awesome:

I see it differently. Since Nomura told us in Distance that Aerith lives in Cloud's heart, I see her as being with him all the time. I believe that he's actually aware of her spiritual presence, and that she's as available to him as she is in AC. I really doubt that he needs to go out to the flower field in order to be with her, since she lives in his heart. During AC, he saw her in Edge during the Bahamut hand reach scene and in her Church. He also heard her in the Church when she said, "Let's go, Cloud..." and felt her presence when the Great Gospel rain fell. You also see her ribbon overhead as he's riding Fenrir during Calling. All of that indicates to me that Aerith's spirit is always with him, that he is aware of her spirit, and that they are able to communicate.

Because Nomura told us in Distance that Aerith's consciousness lives inside of Cloud, I see Cloud's current relationship with Aerith as being the same as Dyne and Eleanor in MoTP after Dyne lost his guilt. Once Dyne lost his guilt, Eleanor's spirit merged with Dyne's so that they would be with one another eternally. I think the same happened with Cloud and Aerith once Cloud lost his guilt.

So Cloud will probably live the rest of his life working the delivery service and living in the Seventh Heaven, but Aerith will always be with him. Once Cloud dies, his spirit will enter the Lifestream and be with Aerith for eternity.

They are really beginning to ruin Clorith for me.
:facepalm:

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
They were talking about Cloud moving on from Aerith when in fact she's still in his heart and has nothing to move on to! This will be later proved in the OVA. Can't wait. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Because Nomura told us in Distance that Aerith's consciousness lives inside of Cloud, I see Cloud's current relationship with Aerith as being the same as Dyne and Eleanor in MoTP after Dyne lost his guilt. Once Dyne lost his guilt, Eleanor's spirit merged with Dyne's so that they would be with one another eternally. I think the same happened with Cloud and Aerith once Cloud lost his guilt.

Cause Cloud is totally married to Aerith and knew her for years, amirite? :sadpanda:

Isabella

Your Mom
"The dead live on in the living." That's all Nomura was trying to say in Distance. It's hardly a new concept. Where is all this soul-melding jive coming from? It's really fascinating, actually. If I were a sociologist or a psychologist, I think the Cleriths would make an interesting case study. lol

A

Great Old One
Aw, man, so many posts already. D:

It's sad that Channy got an instant ban for saying something logical, but Aerith-Chan who is actually flaming them, is getting warnings.
Aerith-chan? Who now?

I know, right? You can't even have Cloti graphics in your avatar and signature. That's just plain retarded, lol. It's supposed to 'stop drama' somehow, at least that's what they told me when I had a Cloti/Zerith signature when I joined ages ago.
Okay... lol, now that I would have to say, is just the epitome of lame. I mean, to think that you can't even have a Cloti signature there... what's wrong with looking at a fucking signature for Christ's sake, it's not like it'll 'taint' your Clerith love.

And they're saying they're open minded....

If they're open minded to other pairings, then why can't they be open minded to Cloti? It's not like showing off some signature we'll AUTOMATICALLY THROW YOU INTO THE CLOTI DISEASE. WHOEVER GLANCES AT IT WILL BECOME CLOTI BEWAREEEE.

I know it's a lost cause, but I really want to hammer the fact that Aerith. did. not. know. the. real. Cloud.(and she still doesn't know him nearly as well as Tifa doooo.)into their bruh-ayyns.
It's confusing, really. Almost as if everything they say or don't accept is true. Because they support MAIDEN FULL ON. AND YET, when it says, SHE FINALLY KNEW THE REAL CLOUD.... NOT LOGICAL PEOPLE.

I got proxies. If I cba to do it, I can whip up new accounts for lulz. But for now, I think copy pasta shit will suffice.
No, you shouldn't. As entertaining as it is, let's not do that.

Gawd, I could never understand why anyone would want a character to be "perfect". How do you relate to a character who's never vulnerable, who doesn't have some faults, who doesn't make any mistakes?
Apparently they need their pairing to be perfect. DO NOT TAINT.

How does Aerith have anything to do with Case of Denzel?
Denzel is Cloud and Aerith's lovechild.

I need to slap a bitch.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Didn't Nojima or somebody elaborate about the "dead go on in the living" thing by saying that it's how his grandma lives on him, and how he will live on in his son?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh dear God.

Somebody had come in saying this about Cloud moving on
He already has!
And so did Aeris she left the church with Zack and Cloud went with Tifa. Play DoC they were together!!!

And then got deleted and banned. Someone responded with this
So because Aerith went out a door with some dude that means she moved on?
That's weird, wasn't Aerith waiting at the flower field ALONE during Calling?
Where was Zack then?

And if Cloud went with Tifa, why don't we see any of that in DoC?
Did you even notice that at the ending of DoC Cloud is gone again?

The only girl Cloud has ever went with or to for that matter, is Aerith.

Trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom