The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Well. It was a love triangle. Of course there would be hints here and there pointing towards each of the opposite sides. But, there's going to be someone in the end. And for Cloud..it's Tifa.

It's doesn't matter that much how "it got there" but the thing is, the man's living with her and is building (or rather, has built) a family with her. And the old interest (if ever she was one) walks out with her old, first, same state of existence ex boyfriend.

...oh how i would love to cross out the "ex". :monster:

Anyway, go figure.

Fixed. :monster:

Indeed it was. I was more for Clerith at the beginning though. I honestly didn't see much Cloti at my first playthru, but that's probably me just being biased. I still don't like that Cait Sith betrayed me :rage:

Eh, the argument seemed to be (that I quoted) "I'm older than you, therefore, I am right." I have heard this argument used once before, but with someone from The Pink Side, who thought the Clotis were too childish to understand the troo luv between Cloud and Aerith.

So someone from the Pink Side is old? And understanding FFVII is childish? Wow.

...wait, what side are the Clotis? Are they the Dark Side?

And what of Clack? I think we may be on the Blue Side... :awesome:

I have no idea what I'm saying. I'll shut up now.

EDIT:
He didn't lie! Didn't you know that "great future" is code for "body impaled by really long sword"? Cait Sith is perfectly reliable. D:

QFT :awesomonster:

I never knew that! :O So Cait Sith was right all along? Curse me and my inability to comprehend English! :awesomonster:

LOL Come join The Blue Side, fellow Clacker. XDDDDDDD

Last edited:

paoo

♥
SE were twisting things around so we could expect something.. But it all came out after Cloud became himself; Cloti. :wacky:

Oh ma gawd, Zack touched Cloud's chocobo hair!! zomgliekfrigginlolCANON! :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
So someone from the Pink Side is old? And understanding FFVII is childish? Wow.

...wait, what side are the Clotis? Are they the Dark Side?

And what of Clack? I think we may be on the Blue Side... :awesome:

I have no idea what I'm saying. I'll shut up now.
We do have Darth Vader on our side. *starts playing the Sith theme*:wackymonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Oh ma gawd, Zack touched Cloud's chocobo hair!! zomgliekfrigginlolCANON! :monster:

INORITE :awesomonster: AND THAT'S NOT ALL

LOOK AT THIS PROOFZ

clackanimation001.gif

Zack was totally glomping Cloud! CAN ANYONE SAY CANON?! :monster:

We do have Darth Vader on our side. *starts playing the Sith theme*:wackymonster:

:reptar: WE WINZ!!

But we shalt not over-think or over-interpret things. That's the rabid Cloti way. *dun dun dun*

..a flower withers everytime we twist things up. U_U

DDDD: I'm sorry. I promise I won't look too much into the symborisms... :(

But I'm a rabid Clack though. :awesome:

...and a Chocobo dies whenever they twist things up. SAVE THE CHOCOBOS!!! :'(

Admit it Pinkers and Darkers, the Bluers win. :awesome:

Give them time. They're just in denial. :monster:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
INORITE :awesomonster: AND THAT'S NOT ALL

LOOK AT THIS PROOFZ

clackanimation001.gif

Zack was totally glomping Cloud! CAN ANYONE SAY CANON?! :monster:
2nq9x6e.gif

It's blue nao! :wacky:

We were going for the eye colors. :awesome: At least, I was.
Zack and Cloud also turned blue as it was really cold when they met in Modeoheim. And then they shared some body heat with each other. You don't actually see it in the game, but you can't say it didn't happen. OMG MOAR PROOFZ :wacky:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
If that's the case... Clerith is tealies and Cloti is purplers. I like this new scheme. :awesome:

TTLY :monster: Purplers sound weird though. And that would mean Clocents are purplers too. XDDDD

2nq9x6e.gif

It's blue nao! :wacky:

Zack and Cloud also turned blue as it was really cold when they met in Modeoheim. And then they shared some body heat with each other. You don't actually see it in the game, but you can't say it didn't happen. OMG MOAR PROOFZ :wacky:

THE BLUE CLACK CANNON :awesome:

OMG You're right. That totally beats the Cloti Highwind scene. XDDD

What about the time Zack and Cloud were running away? Do you think Zack never touched him? I THINK NOT. :awesome:

Random thought: There's a gameshark that lets you play Aerith after her death, right? I'm wondering if she had unique lines while talking to Cloud. Does anyone know? o_o

And also: Why is pink the Clerith color? There's hardly any Cloud in that! :rage:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
What about the time Zack and Cloud were running away? Do you think Zack never touched him? I THINK NOT. :awesome:
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Random thought: There's a gameshark that lets you play Aerith after her death, right? I'm wondering if she had unique lines while talking to Cloud. Does anyone know? o_o
I don't think she did. D: I think what it does is changing the model of character you're using to Aerith's, so she will say the same things the character you were using would say. I'm not sure though. :wacky:

And also: Why is pink the Clerith color? There's hardly any Cloud in that! :rage:
That's simple. Deep down, they know that Clack is canon. They don't admit it, but they know. So in the Clack relationship, who do you think is the girly one?

Cloud, obviously.

What colour do girls like?

Pink.

If Cloud is pink and Aerith is pink, Clerith is pink. I'm telling you, Clack is the answer to everything! :wacky:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I've heard it's something like "I'm sick of this!" but I'm not totally sure when she says it.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I know that Ryushikaze, but you read me wrong i have no hate for women just her

Then I didn't read you wrong, spanky. You hate the woman on the basis of nothing. I said nothing about hating women, just the woman- Aerith.

and those like her but i do realize the irrelevance of personal taste in this conversation. What i meant by my profile is that it shows the kind of person i am and that i am different than her.

And yet, it doesn't, since you haven't laid out what kind of person you think Aerith is, Spanky.

I know exactly how strong of word it is as well. By the way love your sig about being right in the end and such. Skippy? i'm older than you.

And yet, with your general sentence construction, I dare say physical age is irrelevant in this case, even if true.

As for why pink is the Clerith color? Because the pairing is all about Aerith.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
That's simple. Deep down, they know that Clack is canon. They don't admit it, but they know. So in the Clack relationship, who do you think is the girly one?

Cloud, obviously.

What colour do girls like?

Pink.

If Cloud is pink and Aerith is pink, Clerith is pink. I'm telling you, Clack is the answer to everything! :wacky:

I think YOU should write the Clack essay. :monster: I'm still researching for more proofz so that my essay can kick the butts of Clotis and Cleriths. :awesome:

I would technically be kicking my own Cloti butt as well, but eh :awesomonster:

ALSO, YOUR LOGIC IS ASTOUNDING. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: YOU WIN THE INTERNETS

I've heard it's something like "I'm sick of this!" but I'm not totally sure when she says it.

I think I know that one. They say it happens in the snowboarding scene. XDDD

Then it's not Cloud x Aerith anymore, right? It's Aerith x male!Aerith-who-looks-like-Cloud... D:

YEEEWSSSSH. And you can clearly see that Cloud is licking Zack's ear at the time. :wacky:

Clack = FTW (CANON!!!!!!!!!) XDDD

OMG THAT'S SO SEXY 8DDDD

And I was thinking Zack just wanted to glomp Cloud. :awesome:

LAWL! XD

Zack: You're so cute when you're mako poisoned~ *glomps*
Cloud: Aaaa...... uhh...... :awesome: *licks ear*

:bigmonster:

I also have something people from The Blue Side might like, but this is an ACC spoiler, so don't view it if you don't want spoilers!

What Zack really says in that scene. :monster:

DOWNLOAD LINK TO CLACK PROOFZ

paoo

♥
LAWL! XD

Zack: You're so cute when you're mako poisoned~ *glomps*
Cloud: Aaaa...... uhh...... :awesome: *licks ear*

OMG!! That made me LOL so hard! XDDDDD

Zack: OH! But.. Cloud.. We can't do it here!
Cloud: Uhhh.. The mako is driving me nuts. @_@
Zack: Old guy! Were can we find a bedroom?! :awesomonster:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I think YOU should write the Clack essay. :monster: I'm still researching for more proofz so that my essay can kick the butts of Clotis and Cleriths. :awesome:

I would technically be kicking my own Cloti butt as well, but eh :awesomonster:
Yeah, my Cloti butt will be kicked pretty hard, and so will my Zerith butt (yah I gots two butts lolololo). But it must be done In the Name of Clack. :awesome: I shall research for moar proofz too - maybe I'll give Nomura another call. ;D

Zack: Old guy! Were can we find a bedroom?! :awesomonster:
Old guy: A bedroom? You need to try out everything while you're still young, just go behind that rock! :awesome: *drives away*

paoo

♥
Old guy: A bedroom? You need to try out everything while you're still young, just go behind that rock! :awesome: *drives away*

Cloud: ...Zack....?
Zack: Now let daddy take care of everything. *rips off his shirt*

OMG.. This have gone too far, so.. hawt.. *nosebleed*

A

Great Old One
I never understood this. For Clerith, I would think that it would be... something else besides pink, because pink is really only all Aerith. :wacky:

Cloti is blue, woot. :3

Sucks that you don't like Aerith Kaine.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I don't care if he doesn't like her, but I think it's lame that he apparently can't give much of a reason. :/

It's seems pretty shallow to say you hate a character when you can't provide a reason for such an intense dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom