The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I was responding to Alise, Tenny, not you. You just happened to reply to her before I got my bit in.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Tifa isn't insensitive so much as she can be easily swayed. When Aerith said not acting was the best solution during Barret's freakout time, she agreed and went along with it.

A

Great Old One
I do not recall her saying she was scared, but Cloud was always off on his own, or picking fights with the other village kids for no real reason.
Oh right, looked back at the script. I just vaguely recall something about Tifa being wary around Cloud at their childhood though; I may be wrong.

Quoe function! Use it. :awesome:
Seriously. :duhard:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Hahaha I just typed up a lengthy defence post for both girls ... and then it got eaten :wacky:

Summary: Nothing wrong with flirting with someone you're interested in or discussing lighter matters when you've just been put in a glass case, poked at by a mad scientist and encountered a red furry creature who appears to be threatening you after the sacrifice you made for Marlene and Barret :P Nothing wrong with scoping out someone you saw in the park with Cloud and initiating the conversation on that either ;)
Don't really think that convo is something the girls should hold blame for really.

Last edited:

crack

Donator
Both Tifa and Aerith aren't perfect, isn't that what it's basically about? I don't see anything wrong with Aerith flirting with Cloud, it's not like she's a bitch for doing some flirting.

A

Great Old One
That's basically what it's all about crack. :awesome: Tifa isn't a failure for having some flaws, and Aerith isn't a Mary Sue, nor is she perfect.

Perfect people are boring anyways. :monster:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
*^_^*

Yeah they are just human :) Even if that does make Aerith "inferior" as a specimen to Hojo! :monster:

What bothers me though is when people don't see the good things that they do like what Aerith did for Marlene or Barret and putting herself at risk for the sake of the planet and it's people, etc or Tifa giving up everything to take care of Cloud in Mideel, Tifa and the children, etc.

Guess there isn't really anything we can do about it though =-/

I don't see anything wrong with Aerith flirting with Cloud, it's not like she's a bitch for doing some flirting.

*hugs*

It's nice to see you around crack, I thought you'd disappeared :wacky:

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Aerith and Tifa's flaws just give them more flair in my opinion. Plus, they're flaws can also be good things about them sometimes ~

And crack will probably end up not posting here for the next several months to come. :comedian:

paoo

♥
What bothers me though is when people don't see the good things that they do like what Aerith did for Marlene or Barret and putting herself at risk for the sake of the planet and it's people, etc or Tifa giving up everything to take care of Cloud in Mideel, Tifa and the children, etc.

I can't see anything insensitive about that. :monster:
And I don't think Aerith meant to be like: "IN UR FACE!!"
She just says what she wanna say. And Tifa is more shy..
Just admit it, both women are awesome and carrying. :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
:monster:
And I don't think Aerith meant to be like: "IN UR FACE!!"
She just says what she wanna say. And Tifa is more shy..
Just admit it, both women are awesome and carrying. :awesome:

That technically means Aerith is "IN UR FACE!" :monster:

I kind of both hate and like that Aerith is a bit insensitive, but I agree that a lot of people tend to look only at the character's bad sides instead of their good qualities. Aerith or Tifa hate, however, is something I just can't understand.

Aerith can be a bit tactless at times too, and I don't like that because I'm the same way. :awesome: I like how Tifa is more careful.

Actually, I think perfect people could be interesting though. :awesomonster: It might be fun to nitpick at their every move and reaction.

/lost

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Of course Aerith's not a bitch for flirting. She's a bitch because, well, it turns out Hojo was right, and she can interbreed with Red :monster:

Seriously, though, she's not perfection, or purity, or anything dumb like that. She's essentially a regular person with an exceptional heritage and responsibility and quite a lot of her story is having to come to terms with fulfilling that.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Of course Aerith's not a bitch for flirting. She's a bitch because, well, it turns out Hojo was right, and she can interbreed with Red :monster:

What. You did not just go there. :awesomonster:

She can't be a regular person if she has exceptional heritage. In fact, regular persons are not Cetra. :monster: Tifa is the regular person. And Cid. And Reeve. But Aerith? Nope.

A

Great Old One
Personality wise, Aerith is normal. You can refer to them as something special in all their own ways, but they act as normal human beings. And I don't think Aerith is as insensitive as you guys think; she did help out Cloud a lot of times, and she did good for the Planet. :monster:

paoo

♥
Can we get back to the subject, please? :monster:
So.. What kind of proofs do you guys have for Cloti and Clerith?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
And this brings me to wonder what, exactly, Clerith has for proof. Besides the Japanese interpretation and the "ZOMG THEY WERE IN THE SAME AU TOGETHER!!!1!" stuff it has. :\

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I know, right? One look at her mournful white tank and tragic black mini should have clued us in.

I feel like such a fool. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom