The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
in other words, intentionally depriving the brain of oxygen in order to increase sexual arousal. :monster: Though if done the wrong way it's fatal, ergo I haven't tried it :monster:
I saw it in this movie where a woman did it to her boyfriend and he died, so she cut off his penis.

:awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
in other words, intentionally depriving the brain of oxygen in order to increase sexual arousal. :monster: Though if done the wrong way it's fatal, ergo I haven't tried it :monster:

What, sexual arousal or asphyxiation? :monster:

I had to.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
One cannot sexually asphyxiate with a lack of large breasticles.

...something in that direction?

In fact, poast tits and we'll judge on asphyxional qualities.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Wow, this thread has gone waaaaayyy off topic. :wacky:

Actually it's pretty relevant. If we're discussing who Cloud is destined for, then we might as well consider every other detail, including sex. :awesomonster:

I have nothing to contribute however, so carry on without me. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ V: no u

@ Mei: o i c

So I guess it all just comes down to how much of a closet nympho Cloud is. XD

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So, one thing that continually irks me about the LTD, is how it drives people to continually deny/ invent facts of the compilation to support their ship.

Just today, over at FFF, Someone said Barret lives at the 7th Heaven. Someone I have very specifically corrected on this matter before...

Seriously, it's irritating.

Also, tits are lovely, yes.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
So, one thing that continually irks me about the LTD, is how it drives people to continually deny/ invent facts of the compilation to support their ship.

Just today, over at FFF, Someone said Barret lives at the 7th Heaven. Someone I have very specifically corrected on this matter before...

Seriously, it's irritating.

Also, tits are lovely, yes.

I would like to say that I don't invent anything to support my ship. I just tend to be misinformed sometimes. :monster:

Clack is totally canon, and I don't need to invent anything to support it. Time to See The Light, everyone!

Wait, where'd they get the idea that Barret lives in 7th Heaven? He used to live in the old one though, right?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
They got the idea that Barret lives in 7th heaven from the idea that Cloud living with Tifa needs to be Platonic.

There is Jack and Diddly to suggest he lives there, and loads to reinforce the idea that he doesn't. Family of 3 - 4, natch.

Denzel thinking of Cloud and Tifa as his parents, double natch.

A

Great Old One
It doesn't really matter if Barret lives with them or not, because that doesn't change the status of Cloud and Tifa's relationship together.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It doesn't, A, but it IRRITATES ME.

I get quite riled up when I hear people perpetuating falsehood as fact, even in fictional universe.

I'm just weird that way.

A

Great Old One
Of course it doesn't matter. :monster: It's like me saying that a woman can't have a relationship with a man because he has an adopted daughter.

Unfortunately people will come up with the dumbest shit claims in order to gain 'evidence,' for a fictional pairing.

And I'm like that too. :wackymonster:

crack

Donator
Orite, because Barret totally breaks their relationship apart.

Just wondering from you guys, but I think there's a scene where Barret mentions he views Tifa like his own daughter - or at least, if there isn't, then we can automatically assume that Barret views Tifa like his daughter after being protective of her to Cloud. :monster: Doesn't that mean that all those Tifa/Barret shippers (who are Cloud/Aerith shippers) are wrong because Tifa 'has motherly feelings,' for Cloud, which automatically scratches out their relationship. Barret views Tifa as a daughter, that doesn't scratch out the potential of their blooming love, aye?

I don't know if I made sense or not. Ignore me, I just wanted to rant. :wackymonster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Imo, Barret cares so much about Marlene that he doesn't really care about other women in his life. I haven't heard the "he views Tifa as his daughter" before, but even if he did, he just doesn't seem to care about her romantically, and that's pretty much what a relationship is based off of.

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Barret def thinks of Tifa as another lil girl to protect, just see how he treats her in early FF7 and how he is wary of Cloud's interest in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom