The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barret is pro-Cloti more than anything, I think.

Oh. Very muchly. Remember Case of Barret?

...EVERYONE'S PRO CLOTI!..which also means everyone's delusional because we all know who Cloud's twu luv is. :3

....*calms down*

Anyway. Yea. I don't see Barret staying harming Cloud and Tifa's relationship...I mean, unless he walks in on them or something. :awesome:

BWAngel

Rebel without a Cause!!!
Oh. Very muchly. Remember Case of Barret?

...EVERYONE'S PRO CLOTI!..which also means everyone's delusional because we all know who Cloud's twu luv is. :3

....*calms down*

Anyway. Yea. I don't see Barret staying harming Cloud and Tifa's relationship...I mean, unless he walks in on them or something. :awesome:

The only time I can see Barret harming either of them is if they have a hot, naked bunny mating ritual on the kitchen table while the kids are right across the hall in the living room watching Sesame Street.

EDIT: Doesn't Barret 'live' with them anyway? I mean I know he is out and traveling, but he needs a place to call home right? He doesn't necessarily have to live there, but his life (Marlene) is there.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Not really... he's never listed as part of the family, either of 3 or 4 as it becomes once Denzel joins, and his line from the revised CoT suggests he doesn't view 7th heaven as being his place, rather, that it's Tifa's.

BWAngel

Rebel without a Cause!!!
Not really... he's never listed as part of the family, either of 3 or 4 as it becomes once Denzel joins, and his line from the revised CoT suggests he doesn't view 7th heaven as being his place, rather, that it's Tifa's.

Point taken, sounds like a nomad.

I can imagine the look on Barret's face if he ever caught Cloud and Tifa. :neom:
Oh, I can already SEE what he would do with Cloud. I hope he doesn't have surgical tools included in that new arm of his.

Last edited by a moderator:

A

Great Old One
Or maybe chase Cloud (who's only in boxers btw) out of the bar and run after him through the town. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Don't Double post, BWA, just edit the old post, or multiquote instead.

And yes, Barret is very much like a nomad. When he's done wandering, who knows, he may return to 7th heaven, or move into his own place nearby.

Addendum: If they're getting freaky, A, he's not in boxers.

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
Didn't Barret and the rest of the gang already see Cloud and Tifa at it on the Highwind?

btw I did some backreading. You stupid CloTis and your OBSESSION with sex <_<
-Says AngelAlex

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I vaguely remember someone making an offhand comment indicating they'd witnessed something, but maybe I'm just misremembering.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Yeah, and wasn't what Tifa said to the rest of the gang different depending on whether you got the "high" or "low" HW? High has her asking whether they were watching, low whether they'd been listening?

Not 100% on that.

A

Great Old One
The high affection version has it as, "Were you watching?"

The low affection version has it as, "Were you listening?"

Taken from that site.

Hyuk hyuk. Sexual relations in Japan. :awesomonster:

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
I don't necessarily think that they saw Cloud and Tifa down there until early in the morning, to which Tifa talked about wanting to stay there a bit longer. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Ah, the HW scene is such a great part of the game. I really don't understand how some people see this scene as a rejection towards Tifa- I got in a one on one debate about it on TNC, and it was actually very good natured thank GOD. I got a look at an honest opinion of how the scene was taken as a rejection, but I still wasn't convinced of course, eh heh. I don't see why Cloud would out of pity, let Tifa spend the night with him, and then lie to her the next morning about his feelings. And, if Tifa were outright rejected (pics of Tifa's rejected face provided), she'd act a lot more upset, and wouldn't feel like troubling Cloud with more of her feelings. That's just who she is. I blame Tifa's 'sad' face on the bad graphics during that time.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
cloud-tifa-snuggle.jpg

CLOSE YOUR LEGS WOMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom