The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
Maiden and CoL can't both be canon, since, among other things, Maiden shows Zack awakening before Meteor fell and in CoL Aerith was still alone after.

A

Great Old One
I think CoL comes to show that it's more of a replacement to Maiden. They just clash, just what Isabella showed us. ^

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I do think Maiden is canon not because I'm a Clerith shipper but it was included in an official Ultimania.
The same Ultimania also says that Aerith met Zack while she was selling flowers, and that Lucrecia disappeared before Vincent confronted Hojo. Both of those don't apply after CC and DC.

Not to say that none of the stuff in it applies anymore, since stuff like that seems to get the 'all or nothing' treatment as well. But some parts of it don't fit in anymore, despite the book being official.

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
Well I'm not surprised it's different since the Compilation has been added to so much but it's still canon. In any case, I am happy that Aerith called Cloud her kobito. ^_^

As for Vincent and Lucrecia I don't think there is any doubt while they love each other (check chapter 10 for Lucrecia's statement) they will probably never be together cause of the tragedy they experienced.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Well I'm not surprised it's different since the Compilation has been added to so much but it's still canon. In any case, I am happy that Aerith called Cloud her kobito. ^_^

But it's really not. Compilation has changed so much that it's like adding yellow to red and making orange and then saying: "Yeah, well, it's different but it's still red."

There's nothing wrong with enjoying Maiden, or Clerith, but them being canon isn't really a debate anymore, imo. More of a fan-favoring.

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
I'd say all pairings in FF7 are more like fan-favoring except Cid/Shera since fans can choose which couple they like best or in my case all three. In any case, I'm more into FF plots than love interests for the hero/heroine.:whistle:

On a side note: What's up with rabid Bella/Edward and Jacob/Bella fans trying to destroy each other? Seriously, Bella and Edward suck. This had the 6th thread on my forum I had to close to maintain my sanity.

Last edited:

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
No kidding. If I heard one more statement that Edward is hot, I'm seriously going to be crazy. :loopy:

A

Great Old One
I think she's talking appearance wise, you guys. :monster: He is attractive. He just has major issues. Therapist much?

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
What, you mean that dude who played that other dude in the movie Twilight?

I no likey him.

A

Great Old One
Wait, what?

'Course, although I'm not a big fan of both, Daniel Radcliffe definitely pwns Robert Pattinson. Wash your hair, seriously.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Yeah, apparently Pattinson he has terrible hygiene, and likes to wear the same dirty clothes all the time. Wahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom