The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Oy, I haven't really read a good FF7 fanfic in ages. The last ones I actually enjoyed were the Frank Verderosa FF7 series waaaay back in the day >.>

I only wrote one full-length FF7 fic, and two minifics. For the long one I basically overhauled Cloud's personality, for the context of the story it was needed for him to act different, and I tried to stay true to the theme of his character if not the personality, but still felt bad for it. The fic was CxAxT, but ended with Clerith, natch. Ending came off rushed to me too. I'm my own worst critic. :p

BTW, if you have a few minute and want a laugh - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4723129/1/A_Final_Fantasy_Chibi_Christmas

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I walked right into that one. I'm just not used to discussing this sort of topic is all.

And they're not bad, they're good. There's several on AFF I like. The problem is there's so many more that suck. Too many sound so..."clinical" about it, like a little kid wrote them. Totally devoid of passion and any real meaning. I like the raunchier fics, TBH. And just normal sex, too, I don't have any fetishes or weird turn-ons and never cared for the fics with them.

I'm still curious about these, though.

I FOUND IT. I FOUND THE SITE. :reptar:

Yay for my lurking abilities. :awesome:

Hand it over, shortstack.

I only wrote one full-length FF7 fic, and two minifics. For the long one I basically overhauled Cloud's personality, for the context of the story it was needed for him to act different, and I tried to stay true to the theme of his character if not the personality, but still felt bad for it. The fic was CxAxT, but ended with Clerith, natch. Ending came off rushed to me too. I'm my own worst critic. :p

BTW, if you have a few minute and want a laugh - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4723129/1/A_Final_Fantasy_Chibi_Christmas

Bad drake. C/A/T should always end with all three or just A/T. I mean really.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I only wrote one full-length FF7 fic, and two minifics. For the long one I basically overhauled Cloud's personality, for the context of the story it was needed for him to act different, and I tried to stay true to the theme of his character if not the personality, but still felt bad for it.

I am interested in your fics. Please show me the way. :monster:

Also, I've seen that fic. It was awesomely cute. :awesome:

And this is ridiculous. SOMEONE JOIN MY AERITH CLUB! :@

I forget now. What happened to the Monkeyshines? :awesome: We're severely off-topic, I think.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
See? You need to expand on that idea. A lot. For about twenty or so pages.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
“I’m Thomas, but everyone calls me by my last name; Hojo,” the boy replied.
I stopped there.

Okay buckled down and read the part with Cloud... how cute.

Last edited:

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
I'll take the good hentai here too. :monster: To uh, make sure it's okay for Ryu to check for Mei, of course. Het only, please.

I also know of a good SephXAeris one if anyone wants it. :awesome:

Edley said:
I've been at work since 8am and don't get off for another hour
lulz Freud :awesome:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
New LTD- Seph and Aerith, or SELPH and Aerith?

Eh, eh, eh?

Actually on topic, anyone feel like explaining in detail their position?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Actually on topic, anyone feel like explaining in detail their position?

I feel that all the repetitions of the proofz for my position is unnecessary. You can just direct yourself to the link in my sig, and look at the proofz section. :awesome:

I would just like to say that Clack is sexy and canon. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom