The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

paoo

♥
Am I the only one who absolutely hate the 'deserve' shit? I mean, love isn't about deserving ._.

Well, it's even more dumber to say this: "TIFA IS HAWT, SO SHE SHOULD BE WITH CLOUD. AND AERITH IS DEAD, THAT SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!111 LOLOLOL"

So.... classic. :awesome:

Anyway. Yeah, it's Cloud's choice. And he wanted to start a new life with Tifa instead of mourn about Aerith. AMIRITE? :monster:

-"Because I have you this time."
-"But you've always had me."
-"What I mean is kind of different," Cloud answered with another smile.

What does Cloud mean then? I don't think he's talking about friendship.. :shifty:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
He's thinking about Aerith, that's why he's smiling.

but daaaw that's sweet, I still do wish Square would make it official though. A kiss, a hug, SOMETHING.

paoo

♥
He's thinking about Aerith, that's why he's smiling.

but daaaw that's sweet, I still do wish Square would make it official though. A kiss, a hug, SOMETHING.

In Maiden Tifa is embracing Cloud. :awesome:
And in CoT when Tifa is crying, Cloud holds onto her firmly.
But... I don't want SE to make a Cloud and Tifa kiss scene, it would TTLY ruin it for me. Their relationship is... special. They are both shy, but at the same time they try to show their feelings for eachother. That's what makes them Cloud and Tifa. :monster:
Wait... SE was planning on doing a sex-scene between Cloud and Tifa, but toned it down. So maybe they are intimate with eachother, still?!
WHA! CONFUSING. :aah:

But you all have to remember that Cloud is carressing Tifa's cheek in CC/LO. That's sweet, and you don't do that to "a friend of yours". Wouldn't that be creepy? xDDD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Wait... SE was planning on doing a sex-scene between Cloud and Tifa, but toned it down. So maybe they are intimate with eachother, still?!
WHA! CONFUSING.
wait what?... what?... what?... sex scene? what? what? Sex scene? what?

paoo

♥
wait what?... what?... what?... sex scene? what? what? Sex scene? what?

Wait. What? o_o
LULZ. Was it the HW-scene that they toned down?
Anyway... they were planning on making a scene when Cloud and Tifa walks out of a Chocobo-stable, after doing.... you know. :hohum:

paoo

♥
:facepalm:
Oh... I mixed it all up. It was meant to be in the HW-scene..

Anyway, here is da pr00fz 4 it:

Kitase: [Masato] Katou also did the cut-scene on the airship, the night before the final battle.

Nojima: Oh, the scene with the risqué line of dialogue? It was Katou who wrote that as well, not me.

- The line "Words aren't the only way to talk someone how you feel," right? That was quite a mature conversation for a FF game.

Kitase: But I remember having to tone down another version that was too intense.

Nojima: The original idea was more extreme. The plan was to have Cloud walk out of the Chocobo stable onboard the Highwind, followed by Tifa leaving while checking around her, but Kitase turned it down. But even given the line in question, maybe none of us thought it would be something so major (laughs).

And good, Vendel.

SHOW MEH. :reptar:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Wow I had no idea... now I want a remake of this game and I want THAT in it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
How is what they did any worse than that Chocobo thing though? Or any worse than Cloud losing his anal virginity in the Honey Bee Inn? I mean come on... were they naked in that scene?

I mean really.

paoo

♥
You saw the fic. And you never did thank me properly.

LIAR, THEY ARE NOT HAVING CLOTI-SMEX IN THAT FANFIC. :objection:
And WTH? :awesome:
How should I thank you?

46-tifa001.jpg

How is what they did any worse than that Chocobo thing though? Or any worse than Cloud losing his anal virginity in the Honey Bee Inn? I mean come on... were they naked in that scene?

I mean really.

......Sephiroth wanting Cloud to "get on his knees" and beg for forgivness.
And Cloud was so TTLY gay when Tifa and Aerith came into the room. :awesome:

Tifa: "Cloud! Were you really....?"
Cloud: "What?! N-no... OF COURSE NOT! I'm NOT gay!!1 LOLOLOL"

:monster: Just... another proof that Clack is canon.

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Am I the only one who absolutely hate the 'deserve' shit? I mean, love isn't about deserving ._.
Thank you for this. Thank you for that entire post, really. I think one of the main problems in the LTD is people argue who they think deserves Cloud (hence why 90% of the "fandom war" was never really about shipping - it was always AERIS VS TIFA) rather than who they think Cloud ends up with.

But you all have to remember that Cloud is carressing Tifa's cheek in CC/LO. That's sweet, and you don't do that to "a friend of yours".
R-really? Cause if that's true, then Kristen Bell/Hayden P is canon, and I was right all along.

A

Great Old One
R-really? Cause if that's true, then Kristen Bell/Hayden P is canon, and I was right all along.
It's a helluva lot stronger than what Cloud and Aerith have considered 'romantic.'

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Lies, forcing your man to get anally raped, smuggle condoms out of a hotel, grab a wig from another man's crotch, and help some dude with his diarrhea is the truest expression of love.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
It's a helluva lot stronger than what Cloud and Aerith have considered 'romantic.'
Because Cloud totally doesn't caress Aerith's cheek, AMIRITE? :monster:

It's the affectionate gesture coming from Cloud to Tifa that proves who he holds affections for. Tifa wasn't even dead there yet, and he held her that way. I don't remember that kind of touching between Aerith and Cloud, where Cloud is the one doing the touching.

And don't give me the 'it's in the past' thing again, because you all know it's not as valid of an argument as it may sound. :awesome:

I always remember that it's Aerith reaching out to Cloud (the "hand reach" thing being an example). But Cloud and Tifa touches come from both. They even have implied sex. :monster:

A

Great Old One
I always remember that it's Aerith reaching out to Cloud (the "hand reach" thing being an example). But Cloud and Tifa touches come from both. They even have implied sex.

Well, to be fair... the 'hand reach' scene also requires... hands from both Cloud and Aerith.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I always remember that it's Aerith reaching out to Cloud (the "hand reach" thing being an example).
Don't tell me you're going to do this as well. -_- He always reaches back.

I don't remember that kind of touching between Aerith and Cloud, where Cloud is the one doing the touching.
headdesk

You can't compare the affections between Cloud and Tifa and Cloud and Aeris as though they've been through the exact same experiences. Aeris did not have many of the opportunities that Tifa had because of her untimely death -- the affection between her and Cloud grew mostly through words.

Of course, it's not like any of that matters, because any line Cloud says to Aeris to prove he, y'know, gives a shit about her is just because he has gas or his foot is itchy or he was really just thinking about Tifa since he has no interests outside of her ever.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I would certainly hope so. Sometimes it just seems that people (on both sides), get so bogged down in disproving the other pairing that if you strip down their arguments, it just makes Cloud look like a heartless bastard who doesn't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom