The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
But he doesn't give a shit about Aerith and Tifa. It's actually Zack he has his eyes set on.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I like your reactions. :awesome: That was amusing. :monster:

Don't tell me you're going to do this as well. -_- He always reaches back.
Yep, he does reach back. But the first to initiate the touch is Aerith. :awesome: Which is my point. Aerith reaches out first, then Cloud reaches back. It's not Cloud reaches out first and Aerith reaches back.

You can't compare the affections between Cloud and Tifa and Cloud and Aeris as though they've been through the exact same experiences. Aeris did not have many of the opportunities that Tifa had because of her untimely death -- the affection between her and Cloud grew mostly through words.

Of course, it's not like any of that matters, because any line Cloud says to Aeris to prove he, y'know, gives a shit about her is just because he has gas or his foot is itchy or he was really just thinking about Tifa since he has no interests outside of her ever.
Hostile much? :awesome: I never even said he didn't like Aerith or anything.

And by those instances and opportunities given to Tifa... Who did give them to her? ORITE, the makers themselves.

Now why didn't they give Aerith the same amount of opportunities? :awesome: Yup.

I think we all can agree on that Cloud cares deeply for the both of them, right?
Of course. :monster: Except he cares for Tifa in a romantic way. :awesome: And Zack in a sexy and romantic way. Much more so.

A

Great Old One
Yep, he does reach back. But the first to initiate the touch is Aerith. Which is my point. Aerith reaches out first, then Cloud reaches back. It's not Cloud reaches out first and Aerith reaches back.
If we're going to get real technical here, the reason why Cloud initially caresses Tifa's cheek is the fact that she's... well, not awake. I doubt that Cloud would have the guts enough to do that if she were awake.

Hostile much? I never even said he didn't like Aerith or anything.

And by those instances and opportunities given to Tifa... Who did give them to her? ORITE, the makers themselves.

Now why didn't they give Aerith the same amount of opportunities? Yup.
Because she's dead. Damnit Mei!

Of course. Except he cares for Tifa in a romantic way. And Zack in a sexy and romantic way.
Naturally, :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
If we're going to get real technical here, the reason why Cloud initially caresses Tifa's cheek is the fact that she's... well, not awake. I doubt that Cloud would have the guts enough to do that if she were awake.

Why didn't he do it to Aerith then? The girl was dead, for Cid's sake. He should've touched her face too. He could've felt her up or...

Ew.

I...let's just forget I went to that.

Although...

"
I doubt that Cloud would have the guts enough to do that if she were awake."

He could've touched Tifa somewhere else then. If I were him, I would. :neom:

Like I said, amusing. :awesome:

Because she's dead. Damnit Mei!

You do realize I was talking about before her death? :monster:

Naturally, :monster:

Canon supports itself. :monster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Yep, he does reach back. But the first to initiate the touch is Aerith. :awesome: Which is my point. Aerith reaches out first, then Cloud reaches back. It's not Cloud reaches out first and Aerith reaches back.

This argument is pretty ridiculous ngl, I'm not playing a game of "Who's on first?" :awesome:

Now why didn't they give Aerith the same amount of opportunities? :awesome: Yup.

Riiight. So because she dies for the sake of the plot, any relationships she made beforehand don't mean squat? :huh: What exactly are you trying to argue here?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
This argument is pretty ridiculous ngl, I'm not playing a game of "Who's on first?" :awesome:

Demmit. Play the rapid game with me! :@ I'm bored!

Riiight. So because she dies for the sake of the plot, any relationships she made beforehand don't mean squat? :huh: What exactly are you trying to argue here?

Uhh, what? I don't even get how my post meant that. :huh: Where are you getting this? :huh:

A

Great Old One
Why didn't he do it to Aerith then? The girl was dead, for Cid's sake. He should've touched her face too. He could've felt her up or...

Ew.

Although...

"I doubt that Cloud would have the guts enough to do that if she were awake."

He could've touched Tifa somewhere else then. If I were him, I would.
You sicken me.

You do realize I was talking about before her death? :monster:
Fact is though, Cloud and Tifa spend a lot more time than Aerith and Cloud spend time together.

Canon supports itself. :monster:
Clack doesn't even need to be announced canon. It's all right there. Just watch as the Clotis and Cleriths bicker it... Clacks know... and will amuse themselves.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
You sicken me.

It sickens you that I want Cloud to touch Tifa's other cheeks? :awesome: What?

Fact is though, Cloud and Tifa spend a lot more time than Aerith and Cloud spend time together.
Which makes the whole subtlety of it make sense. They always seem to put Cloud and Tifa in situations that they can spend more time together. From Disc 1, they were building up to the Cloti in Disc 2 beyond. The Clerith was a plottwist. An elaborate one. Had a lot of people fooled too.

I agree that Cloud cares about both women, but we all know who he really likes romantically. RITE? :awesome:

Clack doesn't even need to be announced canon. It's all right there. Just watch as the Clotis and Cleriths bicker it... Clacks know... and will amuse themselves.
Yup. Which is why I am so very amused right now. :monster: Clotis and Cleriths are the Clacks' entertainment.

:muhaha:

A

Great Old One
It sickens you that I want Cloud to touch Tifa's other cheeks? What?
*sighs*

Which makes the whole subtlety of it make sense. They always seem to put Cloud and Tifa in situations that they can spend more time together. From Disc 1, they were building up to the Cloti in Disc 2 beyond. The Clerith was a plottwist. An elaborate one. Had a lot of people fooled too.

I agree that Cloud cares about both women, but we all know who he really likes romantically. RITE?
Well, I'm a Cloti. OBVIOUSLY I'm going to agree with you there. :monster:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
For the sake of argument let's say Aerith lives and Cloud eventually regains his identity. There's the issue of her first love being the man that saved his life and dragged him half way across the world only to die within sight of Midgar. That's going to have to be discussed eventually, right?

A

Great Old One
If Aerith still lived, and she came to the realization that Cloud wasn't acting like himself all along, she would still be attracted to Zack - she was really only attracted to Cloud because he was acting like Zack. And plus, in the Highwind scene, it pretty much confirms any doubts of who's with who in the Love Triangle.

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
Now why didn't they give Aerith the same amount of opportunities? :awesome: Yup
I believe she's saying that VII is a work of fiction, and that SE furthers things they want to develop, and not things they don't want to.

No, if Cloud and Aerith had fallen in love before she died, and/or confessed to one another, then her dying would not have just negated that development.

Show where that happened.

It certainly is worth mentioning that Cloud and Aerith falling in love and coming to be devoted romantically to each other was not one of SE priorities.

And...why do the people arguing for C/T always end up more or less on defense? C/A is the side lacking, isn't it?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I believe she's saying that VII is a work of fiction, and that SE furthers things they want to develop, and not things they don't want to.

Someone understands me better than I do. Thank you. :monster:

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
If Aerith still lived, and she came to the realization that Cloud wasn't acting like himself all along, she would still be attracted to Zack - she was really only attracted to Cloud because he was acting like Zack. And plus, in the Highwind scene, it pretty much confirms any doubts of who's with who in the Love Triangle.

I agree with this. She probably saw Zack in Cloud, I mean they acted the same and, on top of it, Cloud also fell through the roof of her church.

In AC/C she appears with Zack.

A

Great Old One
I agree with this. She probably saw Zack in Cloud, I mean they acted the same and, on top of it, Cloud also fell through the roof of her church.
She did see Zack in Cloud - even Aerith said so herself, that she wasn't actually seeing the real Cloud, more rather like someone else, who was Zack. She never actually got to meet the real Cloud, but she knew that Cloud wasn't acting as himself and she wanted to meet the real Cloud.

That pretty much confirms where everyone needs to be. :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Cloud doesn't seem to give a shit either way, tbh. The friskiest he gets is in the Honey Bee Inn with some guy.

*waits to be attacked by rabid Cloti and/or Cleris fans*

(Unless that time he spent with Tifa near the end was meant to be implied they were gettin' some lovin' which flew over my head the first three times I played the game.)

paoo

♥
R-really? Cause if that's true, then Kristen Bell/Hayden P is canon, and I was right all along.

Oh right. So then it would be TTLY normal if Vincent would to that to Tifa :monster:
Edit: And I was more comparing to the fact that... Cloud doesn't do anything like that towards Aerith.
And well, I'm not carressing my friends cheeks. That's weird for me.

Ew.

Although...

"I doubt that Cloud would have the guts enough to do that if she were awake."

He could've touched Tifa somewhere else then. If I were him, I would. :neom:

You perv. :awesome:
But you do got a point there. If Cloud is able to steal her panties, then... he could easily touch her somewhere else when she doesn't know.

:wtfmonster:

But he doesn't give a shit about Aerith and Tifa. It's actually Zack he has his eyes set on.

^ This. Thank you!

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
ALI WTF IS WITH YOUR SIG. MY INTERNETS BROKE AND NOW I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. I'M REALLY QUITE SAD. ... ANYWAYS.

:(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Click on spoiler tag.

AND NO U D ;
I could not read it cause I have a bad eye. olo u jokester. BUT NOW I CAN'T FIND THE CLOTI FORUMS AND I WAS GONNA CHECK ON IT. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom