The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND THE CLOTI FORUM?

Also, we should talking in this thread before Dacon or Mako tells us to stfu.

Hence, Chit Chat thread or User Profile plox. :monster:

.....It's..... Twillight! ARRRGH.
Whatever do you mean? :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
FINALLY READ IT ALL. :rage: Love the new title, lol.

n shrug shoulders like "I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS SUDDEN ATTITUDE CAME FROM".

Sudden attitude? Those Forums have had the same attitude for years.

Well, not entirely, but I'm not arguing literary analysis in there, just snarking individuals pictures and such.

Lol, well yeah, and if anyone takes that serious then that's a little sad. In those clubs you're not arguing against the pairing or anything like that since it's not a debate thread. It's a section for Clerith fans... and there are two clubs for Clerith fans, so if they weren't happy with Channy's (no reason for that imo) because omg, it said FANON on it once, there's another club in the social groups.

People can actually get banned on the CxA forums if they try to argument any points made there

You can get banned for mentioning Cloti in a nice way. You can banned for having Cloti or Zerith graphics. You can get banned for saying Zack means the same to Cloud as Aerith does when it comes to death scenes.

Basically, disagree and you're banned. Fail to worship the Mods, and you are banned. First time I joined I got a warning for having a Zerith signature.

The whole Forum is anti-Cloti, though, where Clotis are bashed thoroughly.

Fixed.

Like, wtf? Isn't the forum meant to be a haven from Clotis? When did it become a boot camp?

Careful, you may be branded a traitor.

No seriously you guys are being really retarded. REALLY retarded.

Bashing.

@Vendel- Lol, I think I love you.

And yeah Ali, I almost puke every time I look at it tbh. ^_^

A

Great Old One
Uh.... ahhh. :awesome:
CLACK IS CANON. That's all I have to say for tonight.
Probably not..
Clack is canon. How dare you. D :

Anyways, another question for both CxA and CxT members here: Does Cloud know that -insert the girl here that you don't think Cloud's meant to be paired with- is in love with Cloud?

So basically, to Cleriths: Does Cloud know that Tifa loves him?

To Clotis: Does Cloud know that Aerith loves him?

Discuss. :monster:

paoo

♥
Clack is canon. How dare you. D :

Anyways, another question for both CxA and CxT members here: Does Cloud know that -insert the girl here that you don't think Cloud's meant to be paired with- is in love with Cloud?

So basically, to Cleriths: Does Cloud know that Tifa loves him?

To Clotis: Does Cloud know that Aerith loves him?

Discuss. :monster:

Yes, how dare I. :awesome:
Hmmmm... I don't think Cloud was aware of their feelings. But Tifa and Aerith knew very well that they both had feelings for him.
But Cloud and Tifa did become aware of their thoughts/feelings they were holding.

I don't know if Cloud knows how Aerith feels tho. :shifty:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Does Cloud know that Aerith loves him?

Aerith loves Zack.

For Tifa's part, I believe that Cloud and Tifa realized their feelings for one another. It's been stated many times. However, it has never been said for Cloud and Aerith.

mentaz

bubbles
Name changed again? Nice.

Does Cloud know that Aerith loves him?
He most likely knew that she liked him because she flirted with him but love him, I don't think so.

I just noticed this
2kn88y.jpg

U R LIVING INSIDE OF ME? WTF?

so wanna have sex?:awesome:

A

Great Old One
Yes, how dare I. :awesome:
Hmmmm... I don't think Cloud was aware of their feelings. But Tifa and Aerith knew very well that they both had feelings for him.
But Cloud and Tifa did become aware of their thoughts/feelings they were holding.

I don't know if Cloud knows how Aerith feels tho. :shifty:
HOW DARE YOU :awesome:

Aerith loves Zack.

For Tifa's part, I believe that Cloud and Tifa realized their feelings for one another. It's been stated many times. However, it has never been said for Cloud and Aerith.
Hypothetically, then. If she DID love him if he wasn't the Zackified Cloud, what would you think of that?

Name changed again? Nice.
Who?

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Because Cloud is so dense, of course he isn't aware of Aerith's feelings. During Disc One, remember that he was wise to none of the girls.
if anything, Cloud is actually a Zerith shipper. Which means, he's definitely not aware of the feelings Aerith held and may still hold [or not] for him.

However, of course he's aware that Tifa loves him. Since they both became aware of each other's feelings during the game.

The two girls are definitely aware of the rivalry going on for Cloud's feelings though, during Disc One - which is probably why Tifa is so unsettled by Cloud living in the church in AC.

mentaz

bubbles

The topic. :monster:
Nope. But I can't explain why, because I'll just go off on a Zerith tangent again.

Yep, it revolves around Zerith because I think that Aerith fell in love with Zack all over again, since she never knew the real Cloud and he was, well, the Zacloud. But *if* she knew the real Cloud, I don't think he knew that as I said on my previous post.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
A BUNCH OF SHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT

We dropped that yesterday, please do the same.
I think Cloud knows that they both like him, but he's just to shy to do anything about it. He needs them to make the fix move. AKA Tifa's line about you can show feelings without talking or whatever.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
We dropped that yesterday, please do the same.
I think Cloud knows that they both like him, but he's just to shy to do anything about it. He needs them to make the fix move. AKA Tifa's line about you can show feelings without talking or whatever.

Except he is canonically clueless about both women's interest in him. He is officially 'none the wiser'.

And Vendel, enough of the pink swastika. At the very least, be more clever, and be specific which individual or select subgroup you're calling out.

Vendel

Banned
And Vendel, enough of the pink swastika. At the very least, be more clever, and be specific which individual or select subgroup you're calling out.

A said:
Stop stirring drama, we already had more than enough yesterday. Seriously, can we just drop it?

Of course. How silly of me. We don't want to offend anyone. At all. Ever.

Keeping that in mind.

CLWTWTF1.jpg

Does anyone wish to give a well reasoned rebuttal to this? If not we can just point and laugh. Either way is fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom