The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Of course he wants to share a new life with Tifa.

'Because this time... you're with me.'

He wants her to be with him. That's basically initiates that he wants to share a new life with Tifa as well; even more so, he lives with her.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I have nothing against the quoting and response and noting the stupidity. It's the 'pink nazi' shit that takes it too far.

But really, how is Cloud saying he thinks he can succeed and generally being optimistic about his new life, which he thinks will be succesful because of Tifa being with him not wanting to do so?

"Yeah, so I think my new life will be quite successful with you by my side. But fuck that. That sounds like it sucks."

And nameless pinker is most wrong. He said he could succeed because of her presence, not 'that it would be easier'.

To say nothing of how her 'being with him' is different than how she was before.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
A BUNCH OF SHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT
We dropped that yesterday, please do the same.

Guess what? You don't have to be a bitch about it. Especially since not everyone agrees on your opinion, which isn't the center of the world.

I was gone and missed what happened, so sue me. Ali already told me, you didn't have to be rude about it.

I'll edit my post if it really bothers you so much that you need to be insulting.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What the hell are we bitching about now? I'm sorry I lost track. :monster:

Give me a summary.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
No damnit, a summary. For real. What the hell is the bitching, cursing, gnashing of teeth, and giving up all about? What's the problem?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Someone better tell me in one post, what the bitching is about or I'll just close the fucking thread. Seriously, what is the problem here?

I've got people complaining about giving up, and telling people how to post. What's going on? What is the problem?

A

Great Old One
People are getting riled up on the fact that:

a.) This thread is apparently becoming anti-Clerith, or bashing Cleriths directly.
b.) That people are creating drama by BAAAAWWWING about it.
c.) Cat fights stirring because people are arguing against dropping it and replying.
d.) People taking advantage of what has happened to this thread and posting 'lulz.'

Basically, that's it. I think there's more.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Is that Kristen B./Hayden P. stuff from some kind of shoot or something?

It's outtakes from an episode of Heroes they were filming. They really do touch each other like that all the time. XD

Oh right. So then it would be TTLY normal if Vincent would to that to Tifa :monster:
Edit: And I was more comparing to the fact that... Cloud doesn't do anything like that towards Aerith.
And well, I'm not carressing my friends cheeks. That's weird for me.

Dah-ling, you do realize I was joking around? :3

Also jesus christ I go to do my laundry and shit goes down. )8

Anyway I honestly think Cloud is so stupid he didn't realize Tifa wanted him until she showed the goods. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Thank you, A. I appreciate you finally answering my question.

Now, are we having a problem, looking at the posts and arguments of other people, and rebutting them here? Is that it? Are we not supposed to look at the posts of other arguments regarding the LT and disect them?

How is it becoming anti-Clerith, and why should we censor the opinion of someone who thinks a Clerith argument is bullocks?

A

Great Old One
Oh, and this the fuckery of this thread has also caused headaches. Such symptoms should be checked.

And also, Tiff - your post might just stir a fight between the person you replied to.

A

Great Old One
Now, are we having a problem, looking at the posts and arguments of other people, and rebutting them here? Is that it? Are we not supposed to look at the posts of other arguments regarding the LT and disect them?

How is it becoming anti-Clerith, and why should we censor the opinion of someone who thinks a Clerith argument is bullocks?
We have gone a bit far at some points - such as stating that Cleriths need 'to get lives,' 'get out of their basements,' mocking and teasing fun at such posts instead of exactly dissecting the post itself. I'm all for rebutting, but this thread can go to the point where it's just plain spam, if you know what I mean (unfortunately, I participate in this). Maybe the staff should keep an eye on this forum just in case it gets off of hand. Getting off topic always stirs into something people will most likely protest against.

And I don't care if they keep BAAAAWWING about us, it's just when we start BAAAAWWING about them it starts to come off as hypocritical. Let's be the more mature ones here and ignore them.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee

I think the problem here is that it's a little less rebutting arguments and borderline "bullying". It would be different if the OPs being capped were here to defend themselves, but since they aren't, the thread ends up turning into flaming/bashing.

So instead of capping, can someone simply present an argument, "Hey Cleriths in this thread, do you think this? What do you think of this?" and let the people in the thread respond to it?

Vendel

Banned
And I don't care if they keep BAAAAWWING about us, it's just when we start BAAAAWWING about them it starts to come off as hypocritical. Let's be the more mature ones here and ignore them.

I reserve the right to mock anyone for any reason whatsoever.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
And also, Tiff - your post might just stir a fight between the person you replied to.

In that case, I mean no hard feelings and the post should be disregarded, and also, I apologize for bringing it up. Drama was not the intention.

:no:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Fair enough. Can we please tone down the caustic humor and snark then? This isn't a bitch at fandom thread. You're entitled to your opinion but seriously, keep the caustic insults and ad hominem attacks to a minimum. You don't have to agree, and you can call out a stupid argument if you see it, but really. We don't need to make sweeping insults and generalizations on how they are as people and what they do with their time. It's not needed. I don't mind the capping, but we do not need to insult them and attack them as people. Cut that shit out.

Let's stay on topic. And seriously mods, keep this in check.

Now no more bitching, please. If you see posts that are getting too off topic here/caustic/spammish, report them, instead of trying to tell them stfu or what not. Leave that for the mods to do. We can better see whats going on if people REPORT them.

Now carry on civilly, please.

A

Great Old One
S'okay Tiff. :)

And also, we may be acting a tad bit hypocritical in some of our posts. And like Zee said, we sometimes say stuff that's a bit too far. Like telling them they need lives, when we mock them for them saying the same thing.

Fair enough. Can we please tone down the caustic humor and snark then? This isn't a bitch at fandom thread. You're entitled to your opinion but seriously, keep the caustic insults and ad hominem attacks to a minimum. You don't have to agree, and you can call out a stupid argument if you see it, but really. We don't need to make sweeping insults and generalizations on how they are as people and what they do with their time. It's not needed.

Let's stay on topic. And seriously mods, keep this in check.

Now no more bitching, please. If you see posts that are getting too off topic here, report them, instead of trying to tell them stfu or what not. Leave that for the mods to do. We can better see whats going on if people REPORT them.

Now carry on civilly, please.
Thanks.

Anyways, back to Audrey's question - > did Tifa know that Aerith and Zack were in a relationship?

Vendel

Banned
I think the problem here is that it's a little less rebutting arguments and borderline "bullying". It would be different if the OPs being capped were here to defend themselves, but since they aren't, the thread ends up turning into flaming/bashing.

So instead of capping, can someone simply present an argument, "Hey Cleriths in this thread, do you think this? What do you think of this?" and let the people in the thread respond to it?

IF THEY WOULD COME HERE AND DEBATE WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO AND FIND THEIR ARGUMENTS.

As it is I am perfectly fine picking apart points by proxy. If they don't like it they can come here. Or stay in the fucking hole they crawled in to. I don't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom