Higher Further Faster
Damn it you people post too much!!!!

What is the current argument? I want to be involved. Maybe. If I have time. lol

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Your sig is creating drama.

Said the man with a "Fuck you" signature.

And I call dibs on Audrey's punishment. And maybe Alise's too. I need to give Mongo some exercise.

Honestly, her parody sig is perfectly fine, BUT further discussion of it should be taken to general discussion.

A

Great Old One
Anyway the LTD is over, huh? Too bad, so sad. :/
I think it's been for a while since the majority of the crazy fangirls like Mei members here are Clack supporters.

At least, in this forum. :awesome:

Okay, what else is there to discuss...

Cloud has opened his heart to Tifa - but it's stated that Tifa doesn't understand the complexities of his heart. What do you guys think of that?

crack

Donator
Just because Cloud opened up to her doesn't mean that Tifa can still be confused with some parts of Cloud.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Cloud has opened his heart to Tifa - but it's stated that Tifa doesn't understand the complexities of his heart. What do you guys think of that?
There's something different about that quote, but I don't remember it now. But I've said it before, so surely someone else remembers, don't they? :awesome:

Also, Barret quote: "no one understands themselves completely" and such (in Gongaga, after Cloud's dream).

If you can't understand yourself completely, what hope is there for understanding anyone else completely?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Opening your heart to someone means that you share your secrets with them and tell them how you feel. It doesn't always make you easy to understand. Besides, this statement is usually in reference to the Lifestream, right? He became rather closed off as time went on after the end of the game and before AC. Back to square one, it seems.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's there are some complexities even she doesn't understand, and that makes her worried. She's still the only person he opened his heart to, and she's still the person who understands him all too well.

Death Sin

Memento mori
AKA
Just DS is fine
It's there are some complexities even she doesn't understand, and that makes her worried. She's still the only person he opened his heart to, and she's still the person who understands him all too well.

That's pretty much it, I believe. You can open up your heart to someone but there will always be some stuff about you that even that special person won't be able to fully grasp. That's pretty much part of the complexities of Human nature and why some people understand love as a continuous search to know more and more of your other half.

Plus, I think this line by Tifa said it all:

Cloud... Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're
thinking...

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Apparently I'm 3 hours too late for this, which equals 7 pages in LTWRAT time, but just thought I'd point this out:

FF7 said:
"Oh you're right! Don't you know anything about our son?"

"His name is Zack."

"It's been close to 10 years since he left for the city, saying
that he didn't want to live in the country..."

"He left saying he's going to join SOLDIER. You ever hear of a
Zack in SOLDIER?"

Cloud
"Hmmm... I don't know."

(Aerith looks down)

Aerith
"Zack..."

"Young lady, you know him?"

"I remember he wrote us 6 or 7 years ago saying that he had a
girlfriend. Could that have been you?"

(Cloud turns to Aerith)

Aerith
"That can't..."

(She turns and leaves the house)

Tifa
"Zack..."

(She follows Aerith)

Cloud
"What happened to you two?"
Tifa was still there when Aeris reacted to Zack's mom mentioning Zack, and his mom even suggested that Aeris might have been his girlfriend. Then Aeris goes wandering out the door in an emotional stupor. I think Tifa may have caught on.

Now here's an interesting quandary— if the Highwind scene was "too risqué," what's up with Squaresoft putting a sex scene that was far more risqué (and not at all implicit) into Xenogears like, the next year?

For those who haven't played Xenogears,
PLAY IT BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME.

Okay no srsly, real XG spoiler if you want it—
Near the end of the game the two lead characters have a long discussion (in a bedroom on board the local airship) about their feelings and whatnot, then they kiss, fade to black, and the next scene shows them waking up with the girl still lying on the bed wearing nothing but the blanket. Also, the villain couple is shown at some point much earlier in the game, also waking up in the middle of the night in bed together and apparently clothed in nothing but the blanket they share.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom