The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Also, in the words of the staff, the themes of AC are family & survival - not guilt.

Ah, I wasn't aware that they had said this.

You're overanalyzing shit and trying to fit the wolf into your theory -- you're working backwards. If we all follow your logic, you can attribute anything to any object.

You're imposing your own image onto it -- like them Rorschach ink blots.
Actually, it isn't my theory. When I was looking up why Tifa was wearing a ring I came across this website http://strife.midgar-rock.org/man.php?wolf which has a well thought out explanation of the rings so I took it on board.

And yes in science that's often what happens, you can formulate any explanation to fit a result hence why you have to use some common sense and make use of discussion with others in order to help iron out what the true explanation could be and what it couldn't.

It seems we've come to the agreement that the rings probably don't mean guilt and are more to do with family at any rate.

What I'm saying is that the everyone seems to have assumed the 'guilt' explanation, and then hastily backfit that explanation, especially in regards to Denzel.

Yeah, I agree. The theory doesn't work so well for Denzel and it would also mean that Vincent should be wearing a ring too but he isn't.

In short, Tifa = important to Cloud and make him happy. In shorter, LTD= Over.
As far as the overall compilation is concerned I'm in complete agreement with you. Aerith stopped being the second love interest once the original game was over.

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Raquelborn said:
As far as the overall compilation is concerned I'm in complete agreement with you. Aerith stopped being the second love interest once the original game was over real Cloud was back.

Fixxed that for you XD

paoo

♥
Some people have said that Barret "formed the family", and that Cloud didn't want to be a part of it. It wasn't his idea to live with Tifa and Marlene.

Okay, Cloud said that he wanted to start a new life with Tifa. And that's what he's doing, with his family.
Yeah.. Barret did "form" their family. But he's not a part of it.
And if Cloud didn't want Marlene and Denzel in his life, why would he then say that he loved Marlene? And that he really wanted to take Denzel home when he found him outside Aerith's church?

It doesn't make sense.. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
Cloud just wanted to be alone with Tifa is all. He didn't want Barret dumping his kid on them. It means they have to keep the noise down at night. :monster:

Vendel

Banned
Cloud just wanted to be alone with Tifa is all. He didn't want Barret dumping his kid on them. It means they have to keep the noise down at night. :monster:

Your acting like Cloud would be someone interested in sex. Why would he be when he has a soul completing fusion with his true love Zack Aerith?

Also I will point out again. Barret leaves Merlene to become the child of Cloud and Tifa's family. That isn't him just dumping her with two people he knows. He is leaving her with a couple. TO RAISE HIS DAMN CHILD!

Isabella

Your Mom
Your acting like Cloud would be someone interested in sex. Why would he be when he has a soul completing fusion with his true love Zack Aerith?
My gosh, you're totally right. Cloud stole Tifa's panties because he was trying to fuse his soul with them.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I'm just wondering. Why did Cloud steal Tifa's panties? :awesome: I mean... what's he going to do with them? Seriously.

Also I will point out again. Barret leaves Merlene to become the child of Cloud and Tifa's family. That isn't him just dumping her with two people he knows. He is leaving her with a couple. TO RAISE HIS DAMN CHILD!

no u stupid rapid cloti. barret leaves marlene with tifa cuz tifa is the mother of the family. and barret is the dad. did u not watch ac/c at all? marlene calls barret her papa. which means he's still the father. tifa is referred to as motherly so she's the family's mother.

and get this. marlene calls aerith her 'big sister'. this means aerith is actualy the sister in the family. barret = father, tifa = mother, marlene = daughter, aerith = sister

but who is cloud in this? that's right, he's aerith's koibito, which means lover in japanis. this means he is the brother of the family. we count him as the brother in the family becuz he and aerith are spiritualy married anyway. he only loves tifa as a sister. cot supports this by him telling tifa that things are going to be different. anyone would say that to their beloved sister when they are finally moving on from the tragedy in their lives.

denzel was brought to cloud by aerith. this is supported by the fact that cloud found him in by aerith's church. he is technically cloud and aerith's son.

let me show you a graph of this.

graph2j.jpg

get it straight, cloti.

paoo

♥
NO U. :rage:
But what is Cloud and Tifa to Denzel then? A mother and a brother?
I don't think so... :monster:

AND YEAH, WHY DID CLOUD NEED TIFA'S PANTIES?! :@ Did SE really want Cloud to...
masturbate?
<--- The spoiler is for Mei. :awesome:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
That graph is sadly more comprehensive than many of the arguments I've seen brought up here. Good job Mei.

And Tifa is a sexy Grannie.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I'll tell you when your older.....

Not this again. >_>

You mean that actually meant something? It's not just a funny insert or something?

Of course it's so clear. How silly of me not to see it.

good. i can't take anymore of ur cloti bs anyway. its all in the compilation. gtfo of my ltd.

NO U. :rage:
But what is Cloud and Tifa to Denzel then? A mother and a brother?
I don't think so... :monster:
look at the graph. it clearly states that denzel is tifa's grandson or something. this means tifa is denzel's grannie.

all u clotis are ignorant. idk why i even bother.

AND YEAH, WHY DID CLOUD NEED TIFA'S PANTIES?! :@ Did SE really want Cloud to...
masturbate?
<--- The spoiler is for Mei. :awesome:

Okay, I don't want to sound completely ignorant or anything... but how does one
masturbate with panties?

As the graph clearly shows Denzil is Cloud and Aeriths son. Tifa is Denzils...something.

thank u for ur support. ur not so bad. :)

That graph is sadly more comprehensive than many of the arguments I've seen brought up here. Good job Mei.

And Tifa is a sexy Grannie.

Wait. Wait.

My graph is comprehensive? Does this mean I make a good rabid? Hell yeah! :wacky:

I do feel that I made a lot of sense there. :monster:

Also, Tifa is sexy in any role. :awesome: No wonder Barret loves her much.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I thought that Cloud was meant to be the older brother and therefore his relationship with Aerith is incestral because the older brother and older sister are supposedly screwing.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I'll tell you when your 18.

NO

You smell at them. And they were pretty smexy, Cloud likes it. :monster:

What? What? Smell? I don't get it. :huh: EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE.

I thought that Cloud was meant to be the older brother and therefore his relationship with Aerith is incestral because the older brother and older sister are supposedly screwing.

cloud can't be older brother to aerith cuz he's younger than her. so its not incest. they're not brother and sister duh. lrn2ff7

But srsly, what do you mean? Cloud is the older brother to whom? :huh:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Cloud is incest with Aerith, because she's a Mother figure. Brother and Sister is all Coud and Tifa. :awesome: Didn't any of you know, that when you risk your life for someone, promise to always protect them, and then raise a family together, that it's pure friendship?

So what makes love, in Clerith eyes, I'm truly wondering. I'd definitely argue that Cloud and Tifa have a spiritual connection if that's the issue. And they also have something that Cloud and Aerith never got to form, which was a close physical connection, deep understanding, mutual feelings, and bonding of hearts. If that's not love, could a Clerith please tell me what is?

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
But srsly, what do you mean? Cloud is the older brother to whom? :huh:

Cloud has been referred to as like an older brother to Marlene and certain "shippers" latched onto that quote with rabid tooth and claw and developed a asinine theory that because of this, then Cloud couldn't represent a parental role in the "family unit" and therefore, him and Tifa shacking up is nothing more than her continuing to care for him--maternally--rather than the two having an "actual" relationship.

Cloud still breast feeds, so I can see the confusion on their end. :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Cloud is incest with Aerith, because she's a Mother figure. Brother and Sister is all Coud and Tifa. :awesome: Didn't any of you know, that when you risk your life for someone, promise to always protect them, and then raise a family together, that it's pure friendship?

no u

u understand nothing. did u not look at my graph? ignorant cloti.

aerith and cloud are spiritualy married and cloud loves tifa in a brotherly fashion even tho she's his mother figure. is it so hard to comprehend?

stop making me repeat myself.

So what makes love, in Clerith eyes, I'm truly wondering. I'd definitely argue that Cloud and Tifa have a spiritual connection if that's the issue. And they also have something that Cloud and Aerith never got to form, which was a close physical connection, deep understanding, mutual feelings, and bonding of hearts. If that's not love, could a Clerith please tell me what is?

I think Cloti has a lot of something Clerith doesn't have. It starts with a 'p', and rhymes with 'poof'.
:monster:

Cloud has been referred to as like an older brother to Marlene and certain "shippers" latched onto that quote with rabid tooth and claw and developed a asinine theory that because of this, then Cloud couldn't represent a parental role in the "family unit" and therefore, him and Tifa shacking up is nothing more than her continuing to care for him--maternally--rather than the two having an "actual" relationship.

Cloud still breast feeds, so I can see the confusion on their end. :awesome:

OHLOL :awesome: Breastfeeds? :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

When was Cloud referred to as an older brother to Marlene? I must have missed it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
What? What? Smell? I don't get it. :huh: EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE.
You wear it on your head and smell so it gets your pen0r hard smelling a girl's vagina, then you masturbate. Not shitting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom