The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

paoo

♥
So what makes love, in Clerith eyes, I'm truly wondering. I'd definitely argue that Cloud and Tifa have a spiritual connection if that's the issue. And they also have something that Cloud and Aerith never got to form, which was a close physical connection, deep understanding, mutual feelings, and bonding of hearts. If that's not love, could a Clerith please tell me what is?

Exactly. And another thing is that Cloud and Aerith never knew eachother for so long.. How could they then get a "deep connection" like Cloud and Tifa? I admit that their bound is special, but there is no proof to back that up. Aerith isn't more than just a dear friend to Cloud, and a part of his guilt to not protect those he care about.

In the other hand Cloud and Tifa have alot of evidence for being something more. So how can some people tell that Cloud and Aerith are in love, when it's not even stated? :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
And then we have this gem. It has so much wrong packed into one little post. I don't know where to begin.
Cloudlay1.jpg

Sorry. But I had to quote this for great justice. I think it might have gotten lost in the drama shuffle. :catfight:

Now if you will excuse me I need to pick myself up off the floor.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The most obvious contradiction to that, is Lifestream White. How can she be pining and thinking of ways to reach Cloud, if she already lives in Cloud's subconscious?

How could she be able to diffuse into the Lifestream if she's in Cloud? Why would she have to worry about trying to warn him of the threat of Sephiroth if she's in him already?

The theory is such bullshit, I'm holding my nose all the way from here.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
LOL, I love how they refer to Alex's Spirit Theory as if it's the Theory of Relativity.
"Well, according to the highly esteemed Alex.... :lol:"

The guy bases it all on fanfiction -- his own fanfiction

Vendel

Banned
LOL, I love how they refer to Alex's Spirit Theory as if it's the Theory of Relativity.
"Well, according to the highly esteemed Alex.... :lol:"

The guy bases it all on fanfiction -- his own fanfiction

Isnt 90% of their arguments based off fanfiction? Going so far as to ignore createor statements.

"Cloud loves his family".

"No he doesn't and I'll tell you why."

As if someone having a job that keeps them away form their family for any period of time means he doesn't love them. Tell that to people in the military or that work on Oil rigs. Or over the road truckers for an even better example.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
no u

u understand nothing. did u not look at my graph? ignorant cloti.

aerith and cloud are spiritualy married and cloud loves tifa in a brotherly fashion even tho she's his mother figure. is it so hard to comprehend?

stop making me repeat myself.

I'M BEING SERIAZ GAIZ. Channy? Are you around? Or maybe Zee? Drake? :rage: Please tell me what you find so romantic about Clerith, and what constitutes a true relationship. I'm dying to know here.

Anyway, Graph? I think I may have missed that part when I was sifting through this shit-load of pages I missed. :awesome: Care to enlighten me, or at least direct me to the right page?

never knew eachother for so long..

Yeah, I really am confused when Anti-Zeriths say that Zack and Aerith didn't know one another long enough to form true love. Out of all the 'couples', Cloud and Aerith have known one another for the least amount of time. Not to mention, Cloud wasn't himself during the time that they met.

Sorry. But I had to quote this for great justice.

Gawd just quit trolling there. What did they ever do to you? They're innocent and all you do is make fun of them. Ugh, loser. :awesome:

Well, according to the highly esteemed Alex.... "

He threw some Dr. Phil quotes around at TNC... That was interesting. :lol:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Some of my favorite Alex quote- I think they are all his- are his fanfic, the 'spirit lover' stuff that followed from it, and his 'Cloud leans back so he can kiss the rain' bit.

And there's nothing even remotely innuendoiffic about Tifa's look, by contrast.

Has Alex gone along with the bandwagon with the back to clack and post credit sequences? I've lost touch, and I'm curious how he's reacting to all this.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Okay, I don't want to sound completely ignorant or anything... but how does one
masturbate with panties?
You put them on and go at it.

This is indeed a disturbing line of conversation.

Edit @Ninira; well I obviously don't know how it's done :monster:

I kind of wish I didn't know now.

Also, I've realised that Twilight is so a C/A parallel.

Edward and Bella = know each other for 2 weeks and fall into true love, and now Bella (stupid human) wants to be together with the supernatural Edward forevar through mythical means (being a vampire).

Cloud and Aerith = know each other for 2 weeks and fall into true love, and now Cloud (stupid human) wants to be together with the supernatural Aerith forevar through mythical means (soul bonding).

Their love stories are also the most important part of their respective titles.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I feel bad that Aerith must be compared to Bella. ._. That's just cruel.

Cloud and Aerith = know each other for 2 weeks and fall into true love, and now Cloud (stupid human) wants to be together with the supernatural Aerith forevar through mythical means (soul bonding).

And don't forget; even though Bella is supposedly not as pretty as other girls and has a harder life, every guy instantly falls in love with her.

Reminds me of Zack, Tseng, and Cloud, all loving Aerith. Who lives in the slums.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I feel bad that Aerith must be compared to Bella. ._. That's just cruel.
What?

No, Cloud is Bella. Aerith is the supernatural super-partner who can do no wrong and is utterly perfect, the Edward. Cloud is just some human who managed to somehow win over this goddess's graces.

:monster:

But Cloud gets his share of lovin'. Tifa, Aerith, Jessie, Pricilla, Sephiroth, et cetera, et cetera.

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
Bella as Cloud? That's painful, not to mention cruel yet enlightening at the same time.

Vendel

Banned
And there's nothing even remotely innuendoiffic about Tifa's look, by contrast.

Well he might be right. Let us take a look.

prettytifa.png

cloudface.jpg

Nope. I see nothing being communicated there at all.
Certainly not Tifa telling Cloud what she would like to do to him if all those people were not around. And Cloud trying not to get a boner around all those kids....

A

Great Old One
They seem to forget the fact that Tifa's the only one that Cloud has opened his heart to. In that case, if it is suggested that Aerith is in contact with Cloud's soul, it's not something Cloud wants. There's a reason to which why Cloud opened his heart to Tifa, and not Aerith.

Aerith 'being inside of Cloud's soul,' sounds an invasion of privacy more than anything else.

Who's the stalker now? :awesome:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Aerith is the spiritual equivalent of a stomach parasite when you assume the highly figurative 'dead live on in the living' is literal.

And I know, Vendel. Nothing communicated all. Just like there's nothing communicated in Cloud wanting to impress specifically Tifa, in asking her out to a date spot, in making a promise with her that he etched on his heart, in his heart calling to hers, in opening his heart only to her, in revealing his mutual feelings to her, in engaging in a 'risque' night with her and her alone, in talking about thinking he could succeed at his new life because she was with him, and in a different way than before, starting a family with her, adopting a child with her, trying to find a cure for that child's illness, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Nope, true romance comes from grieving for the fallen.

Vendel

Banned
Aerith is the spiritual equivalent of a stomach parasite when you assume the highly figurative 'dead live on in the living' is literal.

Can she be spread through body fluids? If so someone needs to check Tifa for spiritual parasites.

And I know, Vendel. Nothing communicated all. Just like there's nothing communicated in Cloud wanting to impress specifically Tifa, in asking her out to a date spot, in making a promise with her that he etched on his heart, in his heart calling to hers, in opening his heart only to her, in revealing his mutual feelings to her, in engaging in a 'risque' night with her and her alone, in talking about thinking he could succeed at his new life because she was with him, and in a different way than before, starting a family with her, adopting a child with her, trying to find a cure for that child's illness, etc. etc. etc. etc.

I'm glad we can all agree on this reasonable principle.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

ZackxLazard can be canon nao? :excited:

Just like there's nothing communicated in Cloud wanting to impress specifically Tifa, in asking her out to a date spot, in making a promise with her that he etched on his heart, in his heart calling to hers, in opening his heart only to her, in revealing his mutual feelings to her, in engaging in a 'risque' night with her and her alone, in talking about thinking he could succeed at his new life because she was with him, and in a different way than before, starting a family with her, adopting a child with her, trying to find a cure for that child's illness, etc. etc. etc. etc.

He wanted to impress her so she'd stop bullying him. He didn't think she'd show up, and he thought she hated him. He opened his heart to her, only because Aerith wasn't there. Mutual Friendship. Risque scene was taken out for a reason- the creators knew Cloti was gross. Cloud meant that as a brother.

Seriously Ryu... you've become such an idiot. :awesome:

A

Great Old One
Cloud meant that as a brother.
Cloud's the baby of the family, not brother.

Although, one should note that it's totally alright if Cloud and Aerith hook up even though Cloud's considered as the child.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Cloud's the baby of the family, not brother.

He's both. He's also the dad and the uncle.

That flowchart around here was woefully uncomplicated.

And how could I be so blind, Teef. OBVIOUSLY there's nothing romantic about obviously romantic things, especially not bedroom eyes!

A

Great Old One
He's both. He's also the dad and the uncle.
Probably the daughter at this point as well....

And how could I be so blind, Teef. OBVIOUSLY there's nothing romantic about obviously romantic things, especially not bedroom eyes!
Probably doesn't matter considering the other doesn't want ANYTHING to do with those bedroom boys. This is why he's smiling. It's out of pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom