The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
She's not blushing and her pupils don't look dilated, but there's a lot of light which would cause them to constrict anyway.
They all desire Cloud.

Hahaha.jpg

And so are you, Audball.
QFT

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
As opposed to soul bonding, which is sex, but better. Yes, it is we who only talk about sex, and not the folks who postulate Cloud nipping into flowerfields for an affair.

But that bonding is special. Even though Aerith is dead, and a spirit, she can still come to Cloud and they can still share an intimacy that transcends death. NO, TRANSCENDS THE WORLD.

And logic.

Is it just me, or is Cid puckering his lips? :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
But that bonding is special. Even though Aerith is dead, and a spirit, she can still come to Cloud and they can still share an intimacy that transcends death. NO, TRANSCENDS THE WORLD.

And logic.

No, it still gets knocked around by logic.

Is it just me, or is Cid's nipple erect in that picture?

Just you. He has a new and likely cancerous mole.

ZOMFGWTFLOLOLOLOLOLOL :awesome: What the hell, you guys are weird.

And here is your very shiny mirror award, Mei.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
WTF you guys. WTF.

paoo

♥
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. :monster:
I think Vincent TTLY gives Cloud 'da look', not Tifa. Pfffh! :awesome:

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. :rage:
SE was just making fun of the Clotis, what they really want is flower!smex, some Clack, and a bunch of AerTi rape.

crack

Donator
@ Alise: Oh you. :awesome:

Anyways, if Aerith lived inside of Cloud's consciousness, it wouldn't be something he wants, therefore we can classify Aerith as someone who forces another to do something they're unwilling to do.

paoo

♥
Aerith: Ugh, I'm going to live inside you naow. :awesome:
Cloud: NO U! :@

Why would Aerith want to have a spiritual threesome with her, Cloud and Tifa? :awesomonster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
YEAH, SERIOUSLY. Are you guys on crack or something?

No, but if you want me to, I'll be upon you shortly.

@ Alise: Oh you. :awesome:

Anyways, if Aerith lived inside of Cloud's consciousness, it wouldn't be something he wants, therefore we can classify Aerith as someone who forces another to do something they're unwilling to do.

What, the shoving him out of his room wasn't enough clue?

@xAerith: No, something he's UNWILLING to do.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's the lipsticking. It's such an odd contrast. If it was just the blushing, it wouldn't look so odd.

Of course, add a bit more powder, redden the lips, and a mole, and you have the Marquess de Lockhart!

Vendel

Banned
Oh by the way, I found this chart a while back to help me with my drawing:

Emotions and Facial Expression

Oh I want to try one!

Let us try "Tender"
-Looking at a child, a loved one or in response to cuteness

prettytifa3-1.png

-Head tilted sideways and a bit forward(check)
-Gentle smile(check)
-soft eyes:relaxed(check)
-with lower lip pushing slightly up(maybe)
-pupils covered

I just noticed. Tifa goes from Seductive to Tender in like a second flat. If anything is being communicated. It is her intent (hot sex). Followed by putting Cloud at ease that she isn't going to rip his clothes off right there.

EDIT: An no whoring this one up!!!

Last edited:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
I just noticed. Tifa goes from Seductive to Tender in like a second flat. If anything is being communicated. It is her intent (hot sex). Followed by putting Cloud at ease that she isn't going to rip his clothes off right there.

EDIT: An no whoring this one up!!!

I do believe the official "body language" translation goes something like: Welcome back, hero, you are SO gonna get some later, but we can cuddle after...:awesome:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
The tenderness look is her assurance that he's gonna get the special hand motion when they get back, that it'll be tender welcome back sex, not angry punishment sex. His willy had bruises for a week the last time they had angry sex.

A lesser man might have died. So would have a lesser woman.

Vendel

Banned
The tenderness look is her assurance that he's gonna get the special hand motion when they get back, that it'll be tender welcome back sex, not angry punishment sex. His willy had bruises for a week the last time they had angry sex.

A lesser man might have died. So would have a lesser woman.

Well didn't it say somewhere she 'welcomed him back gently'. So I guess that is now canon!

And I agree with you about lesser men and women. I think the reason we never see their bed is because it has cast iron reinforcements and sound proofing on the walls.

And SE didn't want to scar any young minds.

Alex Strife said:
who can resist Tifa?

Cloud apparently. He is not interested in filthy disgusting sex. Only pure and beautiful soul fusion.

Edit: and look at what I am still dealing with on youtube.
youtube moron said:
At least three versions exist of the scene where Cloud spends the night under the Highwind with Tifa. This scene changes according to the level of Tifas affection rating with Cloud as governed by the Date mechanism. When Tifas affection rating with him is low, Cloud shows absolutely no affection for her whatsoever during the scene, and he actually shuns her attempts to show affection towards him.

That was posted an hour ago as of this edit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom