1214105048154-1.jpg

1214107034812-1.jpg

1214108396257-1.jpg

1215655744287-1.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Also I had to google for high res pics of everyone seeing as I'm not all that familiar with everyone...

Also, I'm not sure why skintight is highlighted in every situation considering Tifa's outfit is just as tight on her. Seemed like a mandatory thing imo

Because theirs are literally skin tight catsuits.

Rosa- cleavage, skintight bodysuit, possibly panties on the outside, or at least it looks like.
- Yeah, Rosa's pretty bad.

Rydia- cleavage, skintight bodysuit.
- Just looks like she's in a bathing suit.

Not from my angle. Especially not her TA art.

[Celes- cleavage, skintight bodysuit.
-I didn't find anything all that revealing on Celes.

Even in the Amano art, where her ass is given loving detail?

Teera- cleavage, skintight top.
- Terra's a bit revealing yeah.

Rinoa- cleavage, midriff baring top.
- I thought Rinoa is the innocent one of this bunch she's got hardly any cleavage showing. And baring her midriff? where?

Got her outfit mixed up for a minute. But yes, she's the innocent one of this group, but she's still showing cleavage is my point.

Selphie- the infamous panty flash.
-wat, where?

By way of introduction- literally as she joins your party.

Garnet- cleavage, skintight bodysuit, cut to just above her area.
- Which area? Her boobs? don't get me started on Garnet, she looks like she's 10, she shouldn't have boobs that size

Her Area. Also the apple bottom. And she's 16, but pfeh.

Beatrix- again, cleavage. Corset, bodysuit.
- Yeah Bea's boobs are far too big to be shown in so much cleavage like that.

Yuna, in 10- yep, cleavage. Sideboob, too. 10-2 just took it a smidge further.
- I was surprised by the sideboob too. But she doesn't have any cleavage until X-2

She doesn't show it in all scenes, but it's there.

Lulu- Cleavage, corset, bondage dress.
Lulu's... troubled.. :awesome:

And yet the most stable personality in a lot of ways. As if she was supposed to be an object lesson on judging by appearances.

Rikku- Bikini and micro mini. Cleavage assumed.
She lives in the desert? Also her boobs are too small to have cleavage.

Ah, so now you admit to extenuating circumstances?
And she shows cleavage for a moment in the OP, as I recall, but her breasts fluctuate a bit.

Ashe- Pink micromini, cleavage.
Yah I dunno about that one. Wasn't it explained somewhere she wears revealing clothes because of the hot climat?

Might be. Maybe that's why Tifa wears the mini and simple shirt.

What I meant by barely there is that it just comes down and under her boobs but then stops there.

Until the recent render where it comes down slightly lower.

The old artwork does look like a sports bra tho.

edit: Mako I'll be willing to stop with the Tifa is a slut stuff if you are. Because honestly I'm tired of reiterating that it's just my opinion and thats something you can't change.

Also, I didn't read any of that. Moar reason for this to stop. :monster:

Except that the only reason it 'just comes down under her boobs and stops' is because as Dac said, her proportions over all, like everyone else's are fucked up.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Also, just read Mako's post and gotta say, dude needs to check himself into Anger Management for getting so riled up over a game. I'd also attempt to report it for the namecalling an shiz, but a lotta good that would do as he's on staff. lesigh

And whose renders were not what I was referring to. I was referring to their Amano arts. Their renders are merely an additional bullet point, but not my reference.

oic. Well the Amano artworks are a lot different than the renders, and is it just me, or more revealing at time?

It refers to attacking a straw facade, and it a commonly used to refer to arguments which attack something similar but distinctly different from that which is actually there, such as an absurd charicature of an argument.

oic. The moar you know

No, but it's a common Clerith claim, and often goes hand in hand with the 'takes advantage of grieving Cloud' nonsense.

oic. See, I did comment on the "taking advantage of grieving Cloud" bit but out of JEST. Not to troll, just for a laugh. But I don't think I insinuated that Tifa stole Cloud from Aerith. That's just silly.

Then why persist in all this?

Because people keep replying. Honestly I'm tired of reiterating again so I just want this to be my last tl;dr about all this.

Any opinion which cannot be adequately supported is by definition, invalid, or in blunter terms, bullshit.

Because it's still an asinine standard. And while you didn't initially say she was slutty, you did call her outfit slutty.

Doesn't surprise me. This has gone on for 24 hours now nearly I can't remember what my original arguments were.

The skirt is hardly that short, and the top more than 'just covers' her breasts.

The original artwork (to me anyway) seems to come under her breasts and then just an inch down before it stops. But I don't know what I'm trying to prove anymore tbh.

How did you miss it? Speaking of, the hem on her skirt and dress are a lot shorter than Tifa's ever was.

I haven't played VIII, that's how.

Cloth is too loose in the original art too. It doesn't look like a sorts bra either. And the shirt doesn't stop right underneath her boobs.

Too loose? wat. You and I have very different definitions on what constitutes loose on her shirt. But it does stop about an inch below her boobs.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Too loose? wat. You and I have very different definitions on what constitutes loose on her shirt. But it does stop about an inch below her boobs.

Look at the freaking art woman, the cloth on her chest is loose. It's not smooth and clinging like a sports bra. It's loose at the bottom too, you can see the edges where it branches off from her body.

And if you hadn't noticed, her torso proportions are completely fucked. If her body was to proper scale like the recent render, she'd actually have some ribs in there, which is where the shirt would end.

Isabella

Your Mom
getting so riled up over a game
Do you really not understand that it isn't over a game? Per my tongue-in-cheek example, if I started spewing racial slurs at a black character and said, "hey, it's only my opinion and it's just a game," I'd still be slammed for being racist and rightfully so.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Don't get butthurt cause I called your stupid point, stupid. I'm not mincing words over this stupid, rapid Clerii crap. Sorry, but if you're gonna come in here with a ridiculous opinion on Tifa based on a ridiculous premise, it's gonna get called out. It's not about the character, its about the hypocrisy and stupidity. It's an insult to feminism and women.

And no, the Amano art looks just as revealing. Just not as good.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Bah, I get finished with one post and then there's another. I can't handle this speed. D;

Because theirs are literally skin tight catsuits.

Yeah, but no tighter than Tifa's.

Not from my angle. Especially not her TA art.

Her TA art?

Even in the Amano art, where her ass is given loving detail?

Bah. I keep forgetting the Amano artworks. I tend to disregard those.

Got her outfit mixed up for a minute. But yes, she's the innocent one of this group, but she's still showing cleavage is my point.

Not really. Her weird little... cape thing comes down to cover both her breasts and any and all cleavage that she could have. Plus in most scenes I see her in, it almost looks like her breasts are too far apart to show proper cleavage. o.O

By way of introduction- literally as she joins your party.

I'll youtube that and get back to you. >>

Her Area. Also the apple bottom. And she's 16, but pfeh.

Oh THAT area. I'm not sure what you're saying in that it stops just above it, she had legging/pant attachments that go to her knees. But I guess it depends on which picture you're looking at.

She doesn't show it in all scenes, but it's there.

But the way the straps off the robe cross over her shoulders shouldn't show any cleavage at all. x; /confused

Ah, so now you admit to extenuating circumstances?
And she shows cleavage for a moment in the OP, as I recall, but her breasts fluctuate a bit.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this at least. Rikku's too tentative to call on cleavage.

Might be. Maybe that's why Tifa wears the mini and simple shirt.

But she lives in the slums. Wouldn't it be a bit... er... nippy down there? :awesome:

Except that the only reason it 'just comes down under her boobs and stops' is because as Dac said, her proportions over all, like everyone else's are fucked up.

Her proportions are fucked I'll agree.. but I still stand on thinking that it stops just after it covers her boobs. Which if you take into account the size of her breasts, just gives more surface area of the shirt to have to cover. So if it's a short tank as it is, it's gonna be shorter by covering all that.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It's not about the character, its about the hypocrisy and stupidity. It's an insult to feminism and women.

I just find it odd how I brought up feminism once, about being a radical feminism in PAST posts and forums.. and yet somehow that applies to everything I've been saying now? Maybe my views have changed?

edit: Dacon, are you talking about the original cartoony version or the high res?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Still doesn't change the fact you said it and defended it. If this is your concession on how your point was hypocritical, and not well thought out, then that's understood and we can drop it.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yeah I'll concede to it that I wasn't more thorough about what I meant, and that we all got riled up over nothing.

BUT WHERE IS THIS SELPHIE PANTY SHOT?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
In BOTH of them it's clear that it's not a sports bra and you can see the wrinkles where the cloth is loose. But the art for the characters in FF are like, Caricatures rather than proper representations. Like I said, Nomura rendered the cloth like it was clinging to her boobs, but at the same time loose, which just does not look right.

I mean look at Cloud's art.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
In BOTH of them it's clear that it's not a sports bra and you can see the wrinkles where the cloth is loose. But the art for the characters in FF are like, Caricatures rather than proper representations. Like I said, Nomura rendered the cloth like it was clinging to her boobs, but at the same time loose, which just does not look right.

I mean look at Cloud's art.

Yeah but when you take other sources that aren't just artwork. My Tifa Kotobukiya statue has no looseness on her top. It literally clings to every curve of her upper body, including the space between her breasts.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah but when you take other sources that aren't just artwork. My Tifa Kotobukiya statue has no looseness on her top. It literally clings to every curve of her upper body, including the space between her breasts.

That's hardly a proper representation of the character as opposed to actual material produced by her creators.

And that statue has jacked proportions too.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That Selphie vid makes me lol. It's like, battle music, all intense, and it's all about looking up her crotch. XD

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That tiny little strip of white? Well it's better than nothing. Because in the opening vid of her it kept chopping and crapping out.

It might be a bad representation but it looks damn near to the original caricature of her.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It is...

But there's something unsettling about a guy who sat here arguing over the clothing of one woman... only to post panty shot videos of a loli.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You did ask for it :awesome:

And Selphie is 17. That's very far removed from loli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom