The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Love Triangle Discussion

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=53.msg1570#msg1570 date=1229021106]
No it isn't, and you know. Sex is meaningless and dirty.

Unless it's done in flower fields with spiritual apparitions. In which case it's creepy and nauseating. But uber-important.
[/quote]
Are we thinking about the same fanfic? :monster: Cause, creepy and nauseating are only a small portion of the words that come to mind.

Also, remember that two virgins having sex will always have god sex. It is fact.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

FCF? (Fated Children?)

[quote author=Balthea link=topic=53.msg1577#msg1577 date=1229021612]
Are we thinking about the same fanfic? :monster: Cause, creepy and nauseating are only a small portion of the words that come to mind.[/quote]
That's because I only read a small portion. I couldn't read any more :monster:

And when you're dead and in a body made of the knowledge of the dead, you can take the sex tips of the dead too. It's in the Ultimania somewhere.

Ah... now it all makes sense. Did Cloud get all that sex advice while he was semi-dead in AC? Cause, you know, it was a few hours he was there apparently, and he and Aerith had some hawt ghost sex while Zack watched.

It's the reason he was smiling at the end of the film. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I'd made some joke about ectoplasmic surges of knowledge rushing into Cloud when he :monster: Aerith's :monster:, but I just ate and remembering that fic is bringing my dinner back up :monster:

null.

Pro Adventurer

Are we thinking about the same fanfic?

Anyone have a link to this fanfic?

And by "fanfic" I mean spirit cliterature.

And by "anyone" I mean Lily Ella, who tends to have a good memory.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

In My name, I hereby decree that this Thread should be steeré'd back on topic, for Justice of the Great Kind.

(Although the beard analogy could warrant its own not too serios thread in the general sexxion, :monster: )

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=hitobito link=topic=53.msg1593#msg1593 date=1229023613]
I'd made some joke about ectoplasmic surges of knowledge rushing into Cloud when he :monster: Aerith's :monster:, but I just ate and remembering that fic is bringing my dinner back up :monster:
[/quote]

Way ahead of you, hitobito.

[quote author=null link=topic=53.msg1620#msg1620 date=1229033148]
Are we thinking about the same fanfic?

Anyone have a link to this fanfic?

And by "fanfic" I mean spirit cliterature.

And by "anyone" I mean Lily Ella, who tends to have a good memory.
[/quote]

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=107370

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I told you all to stop hijacking my serious topic!

On a slightly more related topic (Japanese, since that's all I care about in this matter :monster:), and how if you write 'koibito' different it means something different.

I thought that sounded like nonsense, but I remember now that if you write medicine, ? (kusuri), as ???, it usually refers to drugs rather than normal medicine. But I've still never heard of or seen anything like that for 'koibito'.

I don't suppose anyone has ever given anything to back that claim up, have they?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Nary a damn thing.

So, in an attempt to steer this topic back to SRZ BZNZ, how's about we actually have a proper five round debate? Initial salvo to be to set out the prima facie case of Cloud's romance for Tifa or Aerith, followed by a rebuttal, and then on for five rounds?

What say you?

Addendum: Cross posted from a PM elsewhere for the sake of a more permanent public record, and to act as a record in case the other party follows here. If you wish it moved, simply ask and I shall move it somewhere less intrusive.

Kashikoi Ume said:
Neither is Cloud yet people insist he's living with Tifa in DoC,

Because the U10 says that Cloud does. He lives with Tifa and the Kids through DoC. Cloud can be 'seen' to live with Tifa and the kids all throughout CoT as well, and CoD mentions that Denzel lives with Cloud and Tifa.

Hell at the end of AC everyone is in the family Photo, Even Barret, and its on Tifa's Desk too.So everyone is a part of the Family huh?

Family Photo

Oh, so this is Tifa's desk now? Again, note that there are two pictures. One shows Cloud, Tifa, Denzel, and Marlene. This is the first picture, which shows the people who live at the 7th Heaven. The second picture shows All of AVALANCHE as well. Barret is as much a part of the family as Cid or Vincent, which is to say, outside the nuclear unit.

Barret has never lived at the 7th heaven. He is not the father figure of the family unit there. He is Marlene's father, yes, but he entrusted her care to Cloud and Tifa.

If you wish to continue this diatribe, seek me out at http://forums.thelifestream.net/index.php
where I will be cross posting this correspondence.

Kashikoi Ume said:
Oh, so this is Tifa's desk now?
Isn't it? have I ever said other wise? No I haven't.How the heck should I know who's desk it is?

You should know the basics of the matter you wish to use as evidence.

End of Discussion, 'NUff said. Don't PM me back

Your concession of all unaddressed points is hereby officially accepted.
Again, this shall be crossposted at the same place your prior PM was. You are welcome to continue this there, if you can muster up the impetus.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=53.msg1550#msg1550 date=1229016680]
Please don't hijack my thread with your lulz. This is a serious thread, for serious discussion, on serious matters.

Such as learning French. :monster:
[/quote]

no u :duhard:

[quote author=Balthea link=topic=53.msg1613#msg1613 date=1229032773]
Sorry Tiff, Clack isn't canon. Didn't you see how little he reacted to his death?
[/quote]

Exsqueeze me but what? Clack is more canon that Cloti could ever hope to be. There are proofz.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

And without the rest of it, Cloud got his first good look at a nude female. Nude was the right word, for even now, even when she clearly had her mind on not so pure activities, she still looked like a painting...like an angel. As if her nudity was...artistic.

;D

It wasn't long before she felt something hard poking at her... She somehow knew it'd quicken when she gradually began to sink to her knees in front of him.

Fanfic ceases to amaze me, why did I ever stop reading it? :monster:

She moaned with satisfaction, and gasped out, "And if you ever mistake me for your mom again, I'm going to smack you."

Er... maybe this. Though hymen-less Aeris was a pretty lulzworthy save.

He felt like he'd been a little drained...as if he'd given something away. And that's...when it occurred to him he did. He gave himself to her completely. And was that not the stark truth of it. Because she was in spirit form...he wondered...if his spirit was now in her just likes hers was in him. It was more difficult for him to give himself away. It made him vulnerable, even weak. But even vulnerability and weakness could make one strong in the right ways. And...sharing himself...was making him stronger.

wat ???

Isabella

Your Mom

OWD's avatar hilarious. Fanfic traumatizing. And quite revealing about the author.

Purple

Charmed

^ Icon love!

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=53.msg1701#msg1701 date=1229061357]
OWD's avatar hilarious. Fanfic traumatizing. And quite revealing about the author.
[/quote]

Traumatizing indeed

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=53.msg1700#msg1700 date=1229060740]
And without the rest of it, Cloud got his first good look at a nude female. Nude was the right word, for even now, even when she clearly had her mind on not so pure activities, she still looked like a painting...like an angel. As if her nudity was...artistic.

;D

It wasn't long before she felt something hard poking at her... She somehow knew it'd quicken when she gradually began to sink to her knees in front of him.

Fanfic ceases to amaze me, why did I ever stop reading it? :monster:

She moaned with satisfaction, and gasped out, "And if you ever mistake me for your mom again, I'm going to smack you."

Er... maybe this. Though hymen-less Aeris was a pretty lulzworthy save.

He felt like he'd been a little drained...as if he'd given something away. And that's...when it occurred to him he did. He gave himself to her completely. And was that not the stark truth of it. Because she was in spirit form...he wondered...if his spirit was now in her just likes hers was in him. It was more difficult for him to give himself away. It made him vulnerable, even weak. But even vulnerability and weakness could make one strong in the right ways. And...sharing himself...was making him stronger.

wat ???
[/quote]

Virgin trying to write a sex scene! :monster:

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=53.msg1701#msg1701 date=1229061357]
[/quote]

Seconded

Fighter

Pro Adventurer

He gave a part of his soul to her by... ok. =D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=Fighter link=topic=53.msg1736#msg1736 date=1229092457]

[/quote]

Ejaculation? (what? someone had to say it)

That's how you get certain STD's, you know. :duhard:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=53.msg1738#msg1738 date=1229093481]
[quote author=Fighter link=topic=53.msg1736#msg1736 date=1229092457]

[/quote]

Ejaculation? (what? someone had to say it)

That's how you get certain STD's, you know. :duhard:
[/quote]

Spirit STD's?! Oh my.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I'll keep that in mind, next time I'm about to share my soul with someone. Don't want that happening too much, or I'll have none left for myself :monster:

But now my thread has been sullied by ghost sex.

That's a pretty long gasp. And really kills the mood. Talking about your mum and threatening you with violence.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Unless those are both Cloud's fetishes...

He's a perverted one, that Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom