The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! D=
Koitbito = lover.

Tachiba = standpoint/position.

Tachiba + Koibito + Tifa = Lover to whom?

BARRET. :awesomonster:

Yeah, on both counts. but he doesn't have much interaction with Tifa in CC, and LO is just... yeah :monster:
Yeah well, he has absolutely no interaction with Aerith in CC and LO. :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
IIRC wasn't Cloud living in the church for only a few days? :\

And you know... sexual innuendo regarding Highwind scene = case closed, pretty much

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
....He does when he screams at the end and Aerith senses him.

Yeah I know she rly senses Zack's death, shut up. :monster:

A

Great Old One
IIRC wasn't Cloud living in the church for only a few days? :\
Yes, only a few days.

Yeah I know she rly senses Zack's death, shut up. :monster:
NO U. :monster:

And you know... sexual innuendo regarding Highwind scene = case closed, pretty much
I don't think they had sex under the Highwind, but yeah, as the creators said, 'toning it down,' DOES NOT mean taking it all away.

A

Great Old One
I think it does? What else could it possibly mean?1 *denial*
Well, toning it down just means... err, toning it down. So ya know, toning it down = kissing, hugging, the cheesy and corny stuff instead of actually doing it in a Chocobo stable like they had originally planned. :awesomonster:

Cloud blushed in Case of Tifa IIRC.
Yep!

A

Great Old One
What, you're not convinced with her being called koibito? Why you, you...

But my mistake. She can be a koibito to anyone, fo' sure. Total chemistry between her and Rude. :awesomonster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Oh, I inderstood it to mean that they toned down the level of suggestiveness of the innuendo (by excluding the whole Chocobo stable idea :monster: )

A

Great Old One
No. =D Where does this Koibito even come from?
FROM NOMURA... I THINK?

Well, either way, from one of the creators/writers/blah dee dah. Orite, and did you know that Aerith is to be described as a motha? :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I dunno, I heard from that thar Clerith site that Tifa was the motherly figure to Cloud. But this information could be a little invalid. :monster:

A

Great Old One
I dunno, I heard from that thar Clerith site that Tifa was the motherly figure to Cloud. But this information could be a little invalid. :awesome:
Ya know, that's been debate for quite a while. It's either that Tifa is a motherly figure to Cloud, or that Aerith is a motherly figure to Cloud. Either way, I think both ladies have different aspects of being a motherly figure to Cloud. :monster:

Because he acts like an immature little twat.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
cloud routinely acts like a thirteen-year-old who cuts himself to Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance throughout most of the Compilation, it's not surprising that the girls would mother him. It's actually pretty surprising that either of them would have a romantic attraction to him with the way he acts, though then again I guess given what he's been through it's kind of understandable :monster: but still, the cynical side of me says that's not entirely realistic.

A

Great Old One
cloud routinely acts like a thirteen-year-old who cuts himself to Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance throughout most of the Compilation, it's not surprising that the girls would mother him. It's actually pretty surprising that either of them would have a romantic attraction to him with the way he acts, though then again I guess given what he's been through it's kind of understandable :monster: but still, the cynical side of me says that's not entirely realistic.
Yeah, seriously. Jess, Tifa, Aerith, Scarlet... What a dick, he doesn't need to be showered with all the attention. Zack deserves all the ladies. :awesomonster:

Well, if Cloud has two mommies, that makes it more Tiferith. :monster:
Clack for me plz. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Wth. D :

It's obvious that Cloud's secret lover is... HIMSELF. There's no way a guy can pay that much attention into styling his hair unless he loves himself. :awesomonster:

Or, you know. Zack changing Cloud in the mansion... that's not all he did.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
...Are you serious, or are you drunk too?

I feel like I'm in Devotion now or something.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
To be honest, it's pretty clear that the Zack side of Cloud's personality is in love with the Cloud side of it, he doesn't really need anyone else anyway :awesomonster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
FROM NOMURA... I THINK?

That would be correct. Nomura used koibito the describe Tifa, which means lover in Japanese. :awesomonster:

To be honest, it's pretty clear that the Zack side of Cloud's personality is in love with the Cloud side of it, he doesn't really need anyone else anyway :awesomonster:

I never thought of it that way. :muhaha:

A

Great Old One
...Are you serious, or are you drunk too?

I feel like I'm in Devotion now or something.
Well, if I was drunk, I just broke the law in... fifty states.

Yeah seriously. :monster:

That would be correct. Nomura used koibito the describe Tifa, which means lover in Japanese. :awesomonster:
No, it means sweetheart. She's a sweetheart to everyone!

Uh... I mean, she's Rude's lover. :awesomonster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom