The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Channy, how the fuck did you hard delete your original post? I'm serious. Or did you edit it?

Koibito is from the Advent Children Reunion Files. They describe her as Cloud's girlfriend in her profile. His lover. She's not everyone's lover. She's Cloud's lover.

And Cloud never reciprocating Tifa's feelings? What the hell is the Lifestream sequence then? Or him moving in with Tifa and claiming he wants to start his life with her? Or the fact that he returns home to her?

I have no idea how you negated your own post like that but I saw it and hence the reply :monster:

A

Great Old One
Channy, how the fuck did you hard delete your original post? I'm serious.
... huh...?

And Cloud never reciprocating Tifa's feelings? What the hell is the Lifestream sequence then? Or him moving in with Tifa and claiming he wants to start his life with her? Or the fact that he returns home to her?
Cloud wanting to be Tifa's hero, a promise under the star, Tifa being Cloud's light, blah the list can go on......

I have no idea how you negated your own post like that but I saw it and hence the reply :monster:
What'd she say?

Isabella

Your Mom
Case of Tifa said:
"Cloud, you're smiling."
"I am?"
"Yeah."
"Everything starts now. A new..." Cloud looked for the right words, "A new life."
"I'm going to live. I think that's the only way I can be forgiven. We've been through... all sorts of things."
"I guess you're right..."
"But when I think about how many times I've thought about starting a new life, it's funny."
"Why?"
"I've always failed to do it."
"That's not funny."
"...I think it will be all right this time."
Cloud became very quiet for a moment. Then he said, "Because you're always with me."
"I haven't always been with you."
"That's how it will be starting from tomorrow," Cloud replied smiling again.

Case of Tifa said:
When Tifa and Cloud were alone, Cloud said to her, "It's not like you to be troubled by your thoughts."
"It's... Just the way I am."
"No. You're much more cheerful and strong. If you've forgotten the way you were then, I'll be there to remind you."
"You really will?"
"Probably," Cloud said, blushing.
OK, your turn Channy. Show us where Cloud talks all mushy and blushes around Aerith. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Hard delete which post? They seem to be all there. o.O

Mako you're ruining the fun we're having here in saying that Tifa's a whore and everyone's lover. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Mako you're ruining the fun we're having here in saying that Tifa's a whore and everyone's lover. :monster:
Yeah, I know srsly. :monster:

OK, your turn Channy. Show us where Cloud talks all mushy and blushes around Aerith. :monster:
'Kay, because this thread is kinda... well, not debating, I'm gonna help out Channy. :monster:

Um, that part in Cloud's... profile journal type thing, where he describes Aerith being beautiful.... or something. Undying feelings for her. Do you think that they'd be 'feelings of friendship?' Undying feelings sounds quite romantic, no?

:awesomonster: Gawd, I suck at being a Clerith.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wait wtf?

When I was replying to Channy I was on page 133. Fucking hell, why does VBulletin do that shit? When I click to see the last reply of a thread, sometimes it'll send me two or three pages BEFORE the last post and I get fucking lost when quick replying. Apparently I was responding to a point she already posted :monster:

Fuck I hate that shit.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Aww, poor confused Mako. *pat*

That's okay, so do I atm. I cba posting exerpts an shit to try and prove a billion people wrong about one tiny insignificant fact but noooooo I have an opinion and ya'll shit all over it.

/rant

I'm tired and cranky.

Tifa was also with Don Corneo. She didn't need saving. =D

A

Great Old One
When I was replying to Channy I was on page 133. Fucking hell, why does VBulletin do that shit? When I click to see the last reply of a thread, sometimes it'll send me two or three pages BEFORE the last post and I get fucking lost when quick replying. Apparently I was responding to a point she already posted :monster:
... *pats?*

That's okay, so do I atm. I cba posting exerpts an shit to try and prove a billion people wrong about one tiny insignificant fact but noooooo I have an opinion and ya'll shit all over it.
Well, this is a debate thread. :awesomonster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hey, you can like it, just don't think its reality :monster:

I fucking LOVE Tifa/Yuffie. But alas, all it can be is a masturbatory fantasy. *forlorn sigh*

A

Great Old One
Did I say you weren't allowed to like Clerith? This is a debating thread, so I'm obviously going to debate against the pairing. Although, I do think Clerith is a cute pairing, and I can understand where the fans come from. :monster:

I fucking LOVE Tifa/Yuffie. But alas, all it can be is a masturbatory fantasy. *forlorn sigh*
Cloud/Zack = Yaoi fangirls.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Well no, but I recall my first post in here saying "I like Clerith because... this is sweet... I thought it happened like this..." and then SOMEONE with Tifa all over her sig barged in all "Well it ACTUALLY happened like THIS"

:monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
TMI, Mako.

And yeah, what they said. You don't come into a debate thread to debate which pairing to like. You debate which pairing is best supported by canon. There's no sense in debating likes and dislikes.

A

Great Old One
Well no, but I recall my first post in here saying "I like Clerith because... this is sweet... I thought it happened like this..." and then SOMEONE with Tifa all over her sig barged in all "Well it ACTUALLY happened like THIS"

:monster:
Well, what? This is a debating thread, I'm gonna try debunking. :monster:

And note that you seem to be the only Clerith besides... Username, but he doesn't really count as he makes no sense most of the time against people who support Cloti. Offered my help, that's all. :monster:

And yeah, what they said. You don't come into a debate thread to debate which pairing to like. You debate which pairing is best supported by canon. There's no sense in debating likes and dislikes.
Agreed.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I know. And thanks. I guess. :monster:

But if you look at the thread title and original post is says Love Triangle Discussion... nowhere does it say debate.

gawd I'm really pulling at straws here.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hell, I fucking love Squall/Quistis and wish it happened but you don't see me rejecting reality like Orihime and trying to ignore the fact Rinoa's Squall's....

Koibito

:awesomonster:

@Isabella

I try to share an important facet of my character and thats what I get? Fine, I WON'T share with you that sexy dream that took place in Seventh Heaven with the handcuffs and whip cream. Hmph.

A

Great Old One
But if you look at the thread title and original post is says Love Triangle Discussion... nowhere does it say debate.
Excuses. :awesomonster:

But yeah, it'll be interesting to debate for Cleriths. I can see why people like the pairing. <3

A

Great Old One
I try to share an important facet of my character and thats what I get? Fine, I WON'T share with you that sexy dream that took place in Seventh Heaven with the handcuffs and whip cream. Hmph.
You should write a fanfiction about it. :awesomonster:

Isabella

Your Mom
I'm not full on crazy about Cloti myself, though I don't mind it. But I'd never argue that Cloud and Tifa set the screen on fire with their chemistry. I've never been much of a shipper of anything, really. I'm more of a "dissect the story" geek.

Except the X-Files. I was a serious Mulder/Scully shipper back in the day. :awesomonster:

I don't know, Mako ... getting off to video game girls doesn't really make you unique among this crowd. You gotta give us better than that if you want to share of yourself. :lol:

A

Great Old One
Not anymore, lol :monster:
Epic fix. :monster:

I'm not full on crazy about Cloti myself, though I don't mind it. But I'd never argue that Cloud and Tifa set the screen on fire with their chemistry. I've never been much of a shipper of anything, really. I'm more of a "dissect the story" geek.

Except the X-Files. I was a serious Mulder/Scully shipper back in the day. :monster:
X-Files. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Hell, I fucking love Squall/Quistis and wish it happened but you don't see me rejecting reality like Orihime and trying to ignore the fact Rinoa's Squall's....

Koibito

:awesomonster:

@Isabella

whip cream?

what a faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom