The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

Banned
but say if barret did all of that with aeris everyone would think he is coming onto her lol, regardless of all the stuff about she sees zack in him an all.

And if your all saying aeris never loved cloud then i think its fair to say that he did like her, but wlll never come to turns with it because he wants to be with tifa. If he loved her then he would NOT admit it now shes dead, he just would not do it.

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Doesn't another FF couple say the whole 'just a little bit longer' thing? I'm sure someone did, but I don't remember who.
Rinoa & Squall on the Ragnarok~

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You're still making conditional statements: "If he loved her." The problem here is that you have failed to establish the validity of the conditional. You have provided absolutely zero evidence that Cloud ever did love her, and that's because there is none. You seem to be deliberately disregarding a substantial portion of the plot, which is that "Cloud" for most of the first disc is not actually Cloud. He's Jenova's manipulation of Cloud, which is mostly an amalgamation of Zack and Sephiroth's most noteworthy characteristics. Cloud is not in control of his actions throughout the entire first disc at all; it's only after the Lifestream sequence that he becomes himself again. The entire time he knows the live Aerith he is a marionette. He is not consciously in control of his actions; he is quite literally convinced he is someone else. Thus his actions cannot be taken in any part to represent his actual feelings.

Username

Banned
Why not? I don't follow.

ok Isa, well he would not do anything to affect his and tifa's relationship or chances for a realtionship, especially now shes dead, it seems pretty brutal but thats what he would do, even if she was alive i still don't think cloud would admit it, because he loves tifa more, and would always choose her over aeris.

"""You're still making conditional statements: "If he loved her." The problem here is that you have failed to establish the validity of the conditional. You have provided absolutely zero evidence that Cloud ever did love her, and that's because there is none. You seem to be deliberately disregarding a substantial portion of the plot, which is that "Cloud" for most of the first disc is not actually Cloud. He's Jenova's manipulation of Cloud, which is mostly an amalgamation of Zack and Sephiroth's most noteworthy characteristics. Cloud is not in control of his actions throughout the entire first disc at all; it's only after the Lifestream sequence that he becomes himself again.""""

Yeh but there is no evidence that he loves her...we all know that, come on. And aeris can also see cloud for as he is, and she seems exactly the same.

Last edited:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
About the LTD being pointless to argue.. funnnyy thing, they seem to argree!!

"Advent Children Complete is being released in Japan on April 16 with 100 changes from the original movie. Being released along with ACC are the Case of Denzel OVA, a revised edition of the FFVII 10th Anniversary Ultimania, four new novellas, and revised editions of Case of Tifa and Case of Denzel.

Debate about the Love Triangle is pointless until all of the new and modified information is available to everyone. Therefore, this forum is on temporary hiatus until after the NA release of ACC in June."

- From the Northern Crater Forums

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
No, Cloud just thinks he's Zack for the entire first disc due to how much Jenova's fucked with his brain.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Actually, there's no evidence that she does at all. At least not until after Cloud regains his consciousness of who he is.

Username

Banned
All u lot tell me is she never does or he never does or there is no evidence, well jump of your high horse and see it from my point of view. Cloud took an extrodinary interest in aeris no matter what he thought of her, yes, he wanted to protect her, but that in itself is being very loyal and close to a person you only knew for a while, he would not do this to another person, definately not a guy.

Isabella

Your Mom
You said earlier that he loves Tifa and wants to build a life with her, so what exactly are you arguing? That Cloud cared about Aeris, maybe even felt a little attraction? Well guess what. I agree with you, and I'm sure some others do too. Happy?

Username

Banned
Well thnks for that, but yes, i'm not saying he would go off with aeris and play spells, he still loved tifa and only if tifa died would he go with aeris.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
All u lot tell me is she never does or he never does or there is no evidence, well jump of your high horse and see it from my point of view. Cloud took an extrodinary interest in aeris no matter what he thought of her, yes, he wanted to protect her, but that in itself is being very loyal and close to a person you only knew for a while, he would not do this to another person, definately not a guy.

This isn't what we are disputing. What's being disputed is the object of Cloud's romantic affections.

Even still, as much of a hardass as Cloud was pretending to be at the beginning of the game I don't think it's out of the question that he'd randomly protect someone. But you're right it wouldn't be the same as with Aerith probably.

Username

Banned
I'm surprised yuffie or nobody else realised this to be honest, even between cloud and tifa, this could prove that there was nothing between nobody throughout FF7.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm surprised yuffie or nobody else realised this to be honest, even between cloud and tifa, this could prove that there was nothing between nobody throughout FF7.

Um, the gang DID realize this. After the highwind sequence, the gang teases Cloud and Tifa about what happened the last night.

Case of Barret- Cid says in reference to Cloud and Tifa that 'the woman wears the pants', an obvious reference to their romantic relationship.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

actualy charas in ffvii did notise look at Ryus quote and besides that 1 vincent and cid sure seemed to notice wh3n Tifa was so bent over cloud lol and after the highwind scene they both got teased must mean sumthing rite?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I figured either you got hacked or you were just taking the piss out of User Name. Well done. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom