The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
.... Where in the world did you get the idea of Aerith having kids with Cloud from that information?

Username

Banned
lol, well i browsed through the posts and your all talking about some magazine thats mentioned about kids, and your all saying they have put aeris instead of tifa :monster:

A

Great Old One
lol, well i broswed through the posts and your all talking about some magazine thats mentioned about kids, and your all saying they have put aeris instead of tifa :monster:
Actually, it's really rather contradictory right now - in some articles, they state that it's Tifa, whilst with others they state it's with Aerith, hence with our ending of reasoning that we'll have to wait and see for the movie.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, by the preponderance of the evidence, Cloud and Tifa and Kids more than Cloud and Aerith and kids, so if we're being exclusionary, we have more reason to believe C/T/Kiddo than C/A/Kiddo.

A

Great Old One
I don't think it'd be even possible for Cloud and Aerith to have a kid... especially because she's dead... and all...

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
....Dude, try reading the thread User Name. What the fuck are you talking about? Aerith doesn't have kids with anybody, especially not Cloud.

Username

Banned
i aint reading 3 pages of it Mako fuck that, ur either have to explain it all to me urself or let me get on with it.

well obviously tifa must have kids with him but if that mag put aeris its either just to get publicity or is the truth.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah why bother with the difficult work of reading the whole thread when you can just annoy everyone by asking them ridiculously off-the-wall questions in an attempt to get them to summarise it? :awesomonster:

Username

Banned
well i honestly thought thats what it was about...and it is. Its either aeris or tifa with kids with cloud, so my assumption isnt wrong at all.

A

Great Old One
i aint reading 3 pages of it Mako fuck that, ur either have to explain it all to me urself or let me get on with it.
If you're going to spew out random crap, then don't make a guess and try to talk about a topic completely irrelevant.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
well i honestly thought thats what it was about...and it is. Its either aeris or tifa with kids with cloud, so my assumption isnt wrong at all.

You were saying that they HAD kids, not that there were just some kids including. No one is popping out babies here. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

That's not what you were talking about at all.

And read the thread before responding from now on User.

Username

Banned
thats gotta be official actually, so whats happened? aeris has kids with cloud lol? I'm so far behind in this race.

Thats all i said, i could of easily said tifa instead of cloud, and stop all turning against me within a snap of a finger, u lot. Thats my assumption on what i quickly looked at.

And BBM don't start talking like that, u have spammy 1 liners throughout this whole thread.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Who cares! The letter is from Zack, damnit. D< I hope the letter isn't from Aerith OR Tifa, because then really, it's not a surprise.

well obviously tifa must have kids with him

UM, WHAT?

A

Great Old One
No, we would have still told you that you're off topic. When in these past pages have we said that Cloud has little Chocobo butt babies with Tifa? And your grammar, spelling, and punctuation speaks for itself.

Who cares! The letter is from Zack, damnit. D< I hope the letter isn't from Aerith OR Tifa, because then really, it's not a surprise.
That would so make my day. :O

Username

Banned
No, i am not drunk, and i aint pissing around. I think u have all overreacted to my assumption...ok yes it was a big assumption, but i never even knew it was a letter, i only just knew that for celes's post.

V u just post to try and piss me off, and BBM don't mention my spelling again, it isn't that bad, so shut up.

A

Great Old One
Maybe you wouldn't be so pissed off if you didn't post in the first place. Now that's a solution I think everyone agrees on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom