The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
^^.... So we're not allowed to state our opinion that we like Clerith, whether we have evidence or not? =/
Who said that your not allowed to provide the pairing you support? This is an LT Debate forum though, so someone's going to try debating nevertheless. And you're mature, is probably the point.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So we're not allowed to state our opinion that we like Clerith, whether we have evidence or not? =/

I think what everyone means is, don't get offended if we say facts outweigh an opinion. ^^; Clerith opinions are welcomed, but opinions aren't really solid when debating against facts, you know?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
So we're not allowed to state our opinion that we like Clerith, whether we have evidence or not? =/

You're allowed to say you like the pairing, but if you say you think the pairing is canonical without providing evidence you'll probably get torn to shreds :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So. Let's drop all that, and keep going. It's silly to get so worked up over a work of FICTION.

Sooo...who do you think is Cloud's lucky lady?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Well, there is the Devotion thread for Cloud/Aeris stuff...

*cough*and I am the only member as far as I know... :(

A

Great Old One
Well, I know a Clerith who joined here, Dante - I hope she posts there. ^^

And uh, Cloud's lucky lady... is Zack! :monster:

Well when i try all i get is, your talking a fucking load of shit, which isnt exactly friendly.
But it's a fact.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yeah, and facts are well and good. But I got a little butthurt when I first came in here saying "I like Clerith because I think this happened and like this.. with this..." I didn't try spewing facts up front. And then people just jumped at me like 'NO YOU'RE WRONG, IT HAPPENED LIKE THIS AND THIS"

It's srs bizness you know? =/

Edit: sorry gaiz, slow computer is epicly slow :monster:

A

Great Old One
Channy, but the point is, this is a debate thread. If you didn't want to debate or argue with anyone who would most likely reply to your post, then I don't see the point of this thread... I mean, if all we did was just state our opinions, and leave it at that... well, I wouldn't exactly see the point.

I'd think Cloud would be the lady in that particular relationship tbh :monster:
Zack always wears the pants in relationships.

Well, you know, Tifa technically wears the pants in Cloud and Tifa's relationship too.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well, there is the Devotion thread for Cloud/Aeris stuff...

*cough*and I am the only member as far as I know...

I didn't join. Because considering who created it, I thought it was a joke. =/ And I didn't want to officially join a Clerith mockery. I want to join a serious Clerith Club.

And then people just jumped at me like 'NO YOU'RE WRONG, IT HAPPENED LIKE THIS AND THIS"

I'm sorry that happened, I don't remember that... I hope I didn't partake. =( State your opinions away.

User, BBM! Deep breaths!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
BBM, User, I think it's best if you stop talking to each other in general for awhile. Tempers are flaring and it's not a good thing.

A

Great Old One
Zack always wears the pants in relationships. :monster:

Well, you know, Tifa technically wears the pants in Cloud and Tifa's relationship too.

No it isnt, its a fact that you slip in sneaky shitty comments to piss me off.
The truth hurts.

BBM, User, I think it's best if you stop talking to each other in general for awhile. Tempers are flaring and it's not a good thing.
Sorry, I'll stop.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well when i try all i get is, your talking a fucking load of shit, which isnt exactly friendly.
Everyone else seems to be in agreement to move on and let it go

Yeah, and facts are well and good. But I got a little butthurt when I first came in here saying "I like Clerith because I think this happened and like this.. with this..." I didn't try spewing facts up front. And then people just jumped at me like 'NO YOU'RE WRONG, IT HAPPENED LIKE THIS AND THIS"

It's srs bizness you know? =/

Edit: sorry gaiz, slow computer is epicly slow :monster:
And that's just as wrong. This is why I don't get into this debate: because I know I'll make some faux pas from not having played the game in years or seen AC a bunch of times or played CC/DoC at all. It's not conducive to friendly debating. No idea wtf people take this so srsly.

Play nice, please. EVERYONE.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Channy, but the point is, this is a debate thread. If you didn't want to debate or argue with anyone who would most likely reply to your post, then I don't see the point of this thread... I mean, if all we did was just state our opinions, and leave it at that... well, I wouldn't exactly see the point.

Hey, this wasn't made a debate thread until a couple days ago. Before that it was for discussion. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Hey, this wasn't made a debate thread until a couple days ago. Before that it was for discussion. :monster:
Well, the intention I'm pretty sure was for a debate - especially if you look in the first couple of pages.

just shut up BBM and i will aswell.
No thanks.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Discussion or debate - discussions are usually intended to take into account evidence from in-game :monster: I can see why getting contradicted with texts from games/interviews/various other forms of Word of God would be disheartening, but rly, canon in the games is a bit one-sided lately :monster:

edit: bloody hell you people post fast. -_-

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Personally, I can see the validity to both arguments.

I simply choose to believe, even with a lack of a definitive answer, that Cloud x Tifa is the correct pairing.

But I've been wrong before, and I didn't write the story, so wtf do I know?

A

Great Old One
so you say no but you post to Ryu that you will, fucking unbelievable.
Try to read more carefully next time, will you? I said I would stop arguing, but no, I will not shut up.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If you can't debate or discuss facts, gtfo. That's all there is to it. If you want to talk about how cute and gushy Cloud and Aerith is, gb2 Devotion. :monster:

The thread was made to debate and discuss the facts of who Cloud is with. Not share what you like. It's why we have fanclubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom