The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

Banned
New orbs on the site btw. they look good.

So now BBM your telling me not to post, so you think my spelling is bad and you don't want me to post...anything else?

A

Great Old One
Nope, that's about it.

Alas, I could use gtfo as well, but it's not like I ordered you in the first place.

Username

Banned
well i aint gonna stop posting, and my spelling is my spelling, thats that...get used to it, and stop moaning like a child about my spelling.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
User, BBM, time out.

User, proofread your posts. Spelling. Grammar. You are not in a race, make sure you say what you mean to say, and that it's easily understandable to everyone.

Otherwise, do not get angry when people call you on not being understandable.

You post incomplete sentences and ideas all the time, post without reading the very clearly stated ideas, don't think things through before you post, and it shows.

Username

Banned
thanks, i can understand that Ryu, i will improve on re-reading in the future. but seriously if people ever mention my spelling, PM me, don't rub it in and mention spelling, grammar, puntuation, is awful/terrible/crap. thanks.

A

Great Old One
Moving on, do you guys think Cloud and Tifa would have more kids in the end of ACC or something?

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
DC is only one year later I do believe. No kids yet, but that's not to say that after DC they wouldn't start. :)

Username

Banned
why is this thread even open now, because anyone who supports aeris just gets the evidence load of crap chucked in their face, and then thats it, end of convo, so it isn't really a topic.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
why is this thread even open now, because anyone who supports aeris just gets the evidence load of crap chucked in their face, and then thats it, end of convo, so it isn't really a topic.

Okay, now that's just not fair. Where is there an example of that? Evidence really is essential for debating properly, and everyone here respects everyone's own opinion. Clerith is a cute pairing to me as fanon, and if there is factual evidence of the two, I'd love to see it User, or anyone else. Kay?

Isabella

Your Mom
It's open so supporters of C/A can provide evidence, should they find any. Sharing your opinion doesn't count as evidence, which is why you get the book thrown at you each time. If you want to treat this as a serious debate, I'm sure we'd all welcome it. :^^:

Username

Banned
yeah but atm there is no evidence to truly support aeris and cloud so then we just get tifa and cloud people spamming continously about non-important things that really don't matter.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It sounds as though all you're doing is getting mad because your argument has flaws in it. That's true of anything, however, getting mad and acting childish because of it is not the way to go.

No-one is singling you out. This thread is not about your narcissistic views of yourself. It's about debate, which requires evidence. Grow up.

Ed: If there is no evidence, then why are you arguing your point? It sounds as though you're simply frustrated at your own lack of evidence. This won't win you your trial.

And also, apologies f that came off as rude. It's simply frustrating to listen to this crap.

A

Great Old One
Maybe it's the fact that there aren't any Clerith debaters here who can actually provide evidence? And technically, your random spurts of posts are OT.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
This thread is still open because people still wish to discuss things. If you wish to support the C/A side, please, do so with evidence, and do not be surprised when people respond to you with evidence or arguments that kibosh your post. That is what discussions and debates are about.

Maybe you should take a short break and cool off, Username. You're taking this a bit too personally, methinks.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It's open so supporters of C/A can provide evidence, should they find any. Sharing your opinion doesn't count as evidence, which is why you get the book thrown at you each time. If you want to treat this as a serious debate, I'm sure we'd all welcome it. :^^:

So we're not allowed to state our opinion that we like Clerith, whether we have evidence or not? =/

Username

Banned
well it does seem everyone only responds to my bad posts when there are others flying here there and everywhere, i wanna be part of the debate but i can't because i have no evidence that truly supports my claims, and then i either don't take part or try and get pulled down again.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Difference, Ms. Channeh, is that you can probably come up with some. I'm simply using his own words.

You're also unlikely to go flying off the handle like that.

Ed: There's no evidence to truly support either claim at this point. It's ambiguous - hence the debate.

Debate all you like - just don't take it personally. That's the problem people seem to be having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom