The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
BOTH OF YOU STOP INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER OR I SHALL BEGIN HANDING OUT INFRACTIONS. I AM USING THE ALLCAPS SO YOU WILL PAY ATTENTION.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
All right. Stop it. NOW. BOTH of you.

Personally, I haven't heard much debate that was pro-Aerith. I'm interested in hearing it, myself. I'm not so arrogant as to believe that I'm always right. Open mind and all. Please share your thoughts, Channy.

A

Great Old One
Personally, I haven't heard much debate that was pro-Aerith. I'm interested in hearing it, myself. I'm not so arrogant as to believe that I'm always right. Open mind and all. Please share your thoughts, Channy.
Yeah, please do.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
If you can't debate or discuss facts, gtfo. That's all there is to it. If you want to talk about how cute and gushy Cloud and Aerith is, gb2 Devotion. :monster:

The thread was made to debate and discuss the facts of who Cloud is with. Not share what you like. It's why we have fanclubs.

DDDDD=

Also, the Devotion here is a joke, that's why I came to this thread, cause it's active.

A

Great Old One
Well, maybe you can start posting there more often? I mean, we do have another Clerith member here now (Dante!).

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The thread was made to debate and discuss the facts of who Cloud is with. Not share what you like. It's why we have fanclubs.

Edit at what I said earlier, and replace it with this! xD I really do respect opinions, though. My intentions have never been to offend anyone here. Just putting that out there.

Also, the Devotion here is a joke, that's why I came to this thread, cause it's active.

Can we please make a new Devotion? Maybe give it a new name, too. >_>;;

Username

Banned
Well although everyone has responded to Channy's concern which was what i mentioned a while back, i am glad to see people will actually be prepared to listen and debate a fact.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
*raises hand* I agree. And maybe Dante can create it! 8D

THIS

I nominate myself for President. :monster:

But I'll do it later when I'm on the good computer and can look for pics and stuff.

NOBODY DO IT OR I'LL EAT YOUR FINGERS DDDDD=<

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Cause the current one is crap, sorta ran itself into the ground. I'ma make a nice pretty htlm coded one with pic fgj. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Channy, you should. :monster:

It's so dead, it'd be nice to have a new change too. :awesomonster:

Channy, make a social group too!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
As far as I know no one has made a Clerith social group. There's just the Devotion thread in the club section.

Also the girl who created that thread go banned, fyi Mako.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'll do it! In a half hour or so when the good computer is free. :monster:

NOBODY ELSE OR I'LL STILL EAT YOUR FINGERS DDDDDD=<

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
But I like my fingers ;_;

Okay, so...back to the debate.

OMG I think it's Yuffie.

A

Great Old One
Or you know, it may just be no one at all. I mean, maybe SE is just not announcing who's canon or not because Cloud isn't in love with either of them. :awesomonster:

Well I made User Name's wish come true. :monster:
You're so considerate. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom