The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Cloud would have to be the biggest cocktease in the entire Compilation then.

Hey...I'm all for listening to the members. I make dreams and wishes come true. Ask for a ban, and I'll be happy to give one. ^___^

That said, he did the right thing. Let's support his decision.

A

Great Old One
Hey...I'm all for listening to the members. I make dreams and wishes come true. Ask for a ban, and I'll be happy to give one. ^___^

That said, he did the right thing. Let's support his decision.
Egads, you seem to be the perfect guy. :awesomonster:

I'm sticking with Zack. I have Nomura on speed dial, and he tells me as such.
Or Sephiroth. I mean, seriously - why is he chasing him all the time? Me thinks Sephy has a rabid fangir--I mean, boy stalking him. :monster:

Maybe BB's onto something... Maybe Cloud loves... himself? :O
LOL, I actually created a poll about this - and most people voted for Cloud loving himself, lol... or was it Zack? Or Chocobo. Wark.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's really stupid, though.

Cloud's...not asexual, nor do we see anything hinting at that.

A

Great Old One
Does anyone have a copy of that sig?
What sig, Tenny?

Or, maybe he's having an affair with one of the creators, like Nomura or Kitase, which is why the FFVII merchandise just keep rolling in. :monster:

But:

“The Compilation of FFVII has come to a stop with ACC. I don’t think anything will be happening for a while.”

Which shows that Cloud and Nomura must have gotten into a bitter lover's spat. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
BUT IT'S A SIN =O

I think the real answer should be that there is no answer. Ambiguity is more fun.

A

Great Old One
Someone on ACF had a sig for asexual!Cloud and it was HILARIOUS!
I want to see it. ._.

But Mako, just to get back to your earlier comment about Cloud being asexual - technically, it is up to interpretation, or there's the possibility of Cloud not being attracted to EITHER of them. :monster:

Clack. :monster:

Eww...Kitase is...ugly. That's not cool at all.
Cloud x Jabba the Hut.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
....You joke around so much, are you serious?

Cloud's awkwardness and confusion hardly indicates asexuality. He doesn't rebuff or turn away from Tifa. If anything, he's receptive to her in terms of starting a relationship.

And I hardly think he had any asexual inkling while beneath the Highwind on the eve of them going to the Northern Crater. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So God hates Cloud? D:

And if he's really not attracted to one of the three, he's either asexual/eunuch or gay.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Dude Mako I am joking. You don't think anyone would seriously argue that Cloud is asexual, do you? XD

A

Great Old One
....You joke around so much, are you serious?
How dare you.

Mako, just trying to look at both sides here. I was considering starting a topic, but it seems like I suck at this, so I might as well just stay where I am right now. :awesomonster:

And I'm joking.

Hence the Cookie Monster :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster:

And I hardly think he had any asexual inkling while beneath the Highwind on the eve of them going to the Northern Crater. :monster:
Rabid Cloti, you.

Maybe if he likes wearing them, yes. :monster:
It's his souvinear. :monster:

No asexual would steal someone's underwear.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Damn you, use cookie monster MORE. I can't catch e-humor anymore without it!! :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom