The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
No, I'm just being sneaky again. :awesomonster:

Anyways....

Can't wait for the interview, it seems to reveal a lot of stuff. I hope this movie is a success. : )

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
...this is the strangest LTD I've ever participated in. :neom:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
Nice to see other people from the other side of the LTD coming

There are hardly any Cleriths now... 0_0

( I almost was one at the beginning of the game and then I read that website devotion or whatever and thought it was odd that a fictional paring needs that much essays, analysis to try to be proven.. I just don't get it.. With Tifa and Cloud, its just obvious, no colors,umbrellas, carp symbolism needed :) )

And I bet the ACC will definitely answer many questions... I wonder if the interview where it was mentioned that some CC scenes will stick out more will have anything LTD significant?

A

Great Old One
Tifa’s page talks about how she gives Cloud encouragement, and ends up creating the catalyst for him regaining the will to fight. I’d like to believe this also leads to her salvation.
Just wanted that this quote I think shows a lot that Tifa does help him, not only Aerith.

And:

( I almost was one at the beginning of the game and then I read that website devotion or whatever and thought it was odd that a fictional paring needs that much essays, analysis to try to be proven.. I just don't get it.. With Tifa and Cloud, its just obvious, no colors,umbrellas, carp symbolism needed )
That's what I thought to... I don't think there's much symbolism as it is to the game, just what SE gives us to the screen. Direct, actions, rather than having to dig up the secrets ourselves.

And I bet the ACC will definitely answer many questions... I wonder if the interview where it was mentioned that some CC scenes will stick out more will have anything LTD significant?
I think it'll connect with Zack...?

EDIT: Kelly, try not to double post. ;)

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
I like this quote too

Tifa is “the childhood friend who’s been with you since nursery school”, and Aerith is “the girl who transfers school mid-term and quickly leaves for another school.”

@ BBM

yup Zack of course ;)
he is quite popular now

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I didn't join. Because considering who created it, I thought it was a joke. =/ And I didn't want to officially join a Clerith mockery. I want to join a serious Clerith Club.

o. I thought the person was just posting to be funny or sthn. I dunno, i didn't get it :monster:

But there's a new club now so yay :monster:

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
And that's just as wrong. This is why I don't get into this debate: because I know I'll make some faux pas from not having played the game in years or seen AC a bunch of times or played CC/DoC at all. It's not conducive to friendly debating. No idea wtf people take this so srsly.

I beg to differ. Most of the time someone comes in with an uninformed opinion and when someone sets them straight they get offended because for some bizarre reason they think it's "unfriendly" when people debunk their false assumptions in a straightforward manner.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
med_funny-cat.jpg

WHY ARE THERE 10 PAGES SINCE I LEFT?

Oh wait, I see now.

Be a bit more focused on topic so there's less to wade through fgj and :monster:

And not so snippy. Let's be civil, now.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Kazushige Nojima: It was kind of more mysterious or [??], it wasn't that full of a story. The characters were mainly Cloud, Aerith and children, I think the other characters mostly didn't appear.
Either the earlier one was a typo, or this is. Because this is like a replica of the previous statement, except it substitutes Aeris for Tifa.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Either the earlier one was a typo, or this is.
The latter seems more likely, since the it was mentioned more than once (in interviews from '05, when AC first came out) that Tifa was the one in the 20-minute preview.

Actually... I keep thinking that I've seen an interview somewhere where someone said the 20-minute thingie had Cloud, Tifa, and the kids, in it... but that the message was from Aeris. Though... it might not have been an interview, but a page full of fan theories/theories from the journalist. Ah, whatever. I r all confuzzled now. I need to lay off the candy.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
I would love to believe this would put an end to the "Tifa's a nagging bitch who doesn't understand Cloud and drove him away" line of thinking. But, of course, I know better.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL its saying "HAY GUYS! TIFA IS THE IMPORTANT AND GETS HIM OUT OF HIS RUT!"

Literally.

I don't know how else you can take it?

Isabella

Your Mom
You haven't been around the LTD long enough, Mako. :monster:

Certain fans are Olympic-level gymnasts. The twists and somersaults are truly spectacular to watch.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hmmm...true. But I'm sure when it says that, you can't really deny it. It's like saying, "Tifa's outfit is black." :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
I predict the reaction to be something like: "They're retconning again!"
Or perhaps: "AC was so outrageously Clerith that they decided to throw the Clotis a bone or two to make them feel better." :monster:

So these were written by the creators, is that right? It isn't the magazine editorializing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom