The Lifestream - Free Company (An FFXIV Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
Oh I put 200k in the company chest, just fyi. (I'm starting to think maybe we should keep track of this somehow). That gives us a grand total of 500,000 Gil.

I've made almost 300k just farming dungeons in the past week. I have no idea how.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I've started dumping 20,000 increments every time I get above that number.

I don't know why Square made gil transfers and chest item transactions share the same memory space. Every transaction acts as a slot in the history, and it only has like, 50 slots available. Very easy to bury money transfers when moving items.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
You and me are the only two who have the power to withdraw money from the chest, so we'll know if there's anything amiss.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Okay, finished a ton of story mode stuff. My eyes are dead *__*. I only stopped because the missions were hitting a wall from low level.

Next time I'm on I'm going to get serious with that market board. [/pushes up glasses gif]

Lex

Administrator
Let me know if there are any story missions you want me to join you on. I enjoy most of them <3 (the instances like Garuda).

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The auction house works

In the span of a half hour I have made 20,000 gil, with no overhead

Also, I will have to level for a bit, but I should be up for Garuda (normal mode) next. Titan was my first really smooth run, I'm kind of proud of that.

Lex

Administrator
Guys guys guys

We have over 1,000,000 Gil in the company chest. Marcus contributed 250,000 Gil today and the rest has been dumped in there by me and Benoist. But what's even more exciting is that a new 6th ward was added to all housing plots in patch 2.3, and there's finally housing available in the mist in Limsa Lominsa for under 3,000,000 Gil. We need to do this!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
tumblr_lr62vcKn761qdlkgg.gif

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
I'm baaack on the forums, things are getting sorted properly on this new house of mine so I am trying to get active on here and everywhere else anyway, enough explaining my inactivity.

I put in another 125,000 gil into the company chest last night towards the house, bringing us up to nearly 1.5 million gil. I found a good way of grinding spiritbinding out so can get access to good materia to sell on the markets for a fair price. So if people want to party up at some point and do this you are more than welcome.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Once again, I have to apologise for my lack of activity. I haven't really been playing anything since Murdered: Soul Suspect (besides Mass Effect for my LP). Instead, I've been busy sorting stuff out for Gamerspective, the YouTube channel and videos mainly. I'm going to check my subscription status since the last time I looked, it was six days remaining and pretty sure they're gone now.

Also, blame the Destiny beta. :monster:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Your lack of activity? atleast you have been active on here and on Gamerspective, I've hit the cycle most MMO people hit, where they eat sleep and play MMOs all day err day.

Also shit parties piss me off RAEGFAISU

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Oh, I just mean by the game itself. :monster:

I've been saying a million times I'd get back on, but look at where we are.

Lex

Administrator
We have a new member, who added them? I've been intermittently putting out shouts in the major cities so they may have joined of their own accord but I was just wondering if anyone knew who it was :monster:

New members, woooooo

Lex

Administrator
A free company on gilgamesh had a gay pride:

i...kind of want to move to gilgamesh ;-;

Lex

Administrator
:P

Seriously though, I'd love to be in an LGBT guild. If only to get a husband :desu:

Don't worry, I'll never abandon TLS. And to be fair, the homophobic language has been quite minimal for an MMO. But it'd be nice to have a big guild full of people who are non-homophobic and stuff, I'd love that. We need to press the LGBT-friendly guild thing. There's already one on Cerberus but they've only got like 20 members.

totally turning us more gay, be prepared

EDIT: I made a post on the Square Enix LGBT-friendly thread indicating that we are such and everyone is welcome.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Welcome home, Joe! <3

Bro_hug.gif

Lex

Administrator
Hey guys,

The house we want (and I mean badly) is lot number 26 in Mist in Limsa Lominsa. It's the perfect spot, right by the beach, near the summoning bell and market board and aetherite, costs 2.4 million (cost depreciates every 6 hours but not by much).

Anyway I'm starting to get antsy about it because it's so pretty and it's the one we need to have.

Cost: 2.4 Mil
Us: 1.7 Mil

Please for the love of god log in tomorrow and put some money in the chest! If any of you have any gil in your inventory and you're not planning to log on/ do anything with it, just consider donating it for our house. So far the only contributors have been me, Benoist, Captain Highwind and Marcus and that's gotten us to our 1.7 million total at the moment.

By myself I've put in at least 700k. Finishing the main story quests you'd have about 300k sitting there, and tbh there's nothing really to do gil with so if everyone just donated say 100k ish we'd be able to buy it tomorrow. I'm starting to worry it'll sell to someone else and it's such a good spot <3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

And if you see it's over the amount and don't want to, we still need to buy materials and a chocobo stable and decorations and stuff. That 2.4 million is just for the plot of land.

When we get more members and start making more money we can buy a bigger house and stuff, but for now this one is perfect. If you want to take a look it's Ward 6, Plot 26. If you don't have the time to get to a company chest you can moogle mail the money to me or Monk if you have it, just please help us out if you can.

<3 <3 <3

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
My 1000 gil meant nothing? :(

In all seriousness, I'd go for it. Otherwise, this is just going to keep biting us in the arse.

Lex

Administrator
I'm re-quoting my post just incase anyone missed it. We need that spot!

Hey guys,

The house we want (and I mean badly) is lot number 26 in Mist in Limsa Lominsa. It's the perfect spot, right by the beach, near the summoning bell and market board and aetherite, costs 2.4 million (cost depreciates every 6 hours but not by much).

Anyway I'm starting to get antsy about it because it's so pretty and it's the one we need to have.

Cost: 2.4 Mil
Us: 1.7 Mil

Please for the love of god log in tomorrow and put some money in the chest! If any of you have any gil in your inventory and you're not planning to log on/ do anything with it, just consider donating it for our house. So far the only contributors have been me, Benoist, Captain Highwind and Marcus and that's gotten us to our 1.7 million total at the moment.

By myself I've put in at least 700k. Finishing the main story quests you'd have about 300k sitting there, and tbh there's nothing really to do gil with so if everyone just donated say 100k ish we'd be able to buy it tomorrow. I'm starting to worry it'll sell to someone else and it's such a good spot <3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

And if you see it's over the amount and don't want to, we still need to buy materials and a chocobo stable and decorations and stuff. That 2.4 million is just for the plot of land.

When we get more members and start making more money we can buy a bigger house and stuff, but for now this one is perfect. If you want to take a look it's Ward 6, Plot 26. If you don't have the time to get to a company chest you can moogle mail the money to me or Monk if you have it, just please help us out if you can.

<3 <3 <3

EDIT: We now have 2 million gil thanks to 200k from monk and 100k from me. Keep donating people!!

Lex

Administrator
Seriously though you guys, I've made 100k gil since I made that post just by selling shit on the market board that I crafted. 3 donations of 100,000Gil is all it'll take to get us the house. It's about to devalue again in 3 hours and I'm super nervous incase someone else takes it.

Taking a look at the map, it's possibly the best house there. There's a market board, aetheryte and summoning bell literally on the doorstep, no other house has that.

Love TLS. Love housing. Love your free company <3

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nobody's buying my stuff

Time to Dew Thread the hell out of that market board

EDIT: Wait, is it bought? Hooray, I can go to bed \o/

Last edited:

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I won't have a chance to check in until later today, so we just bought a land plot only, right? A default house doesn't just show up like animal crossing right?

Time to craft then&#8482; :monstersmash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom