The Lifestream - Free Company (An FFXIV Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Wednesday is the only day I'm not working late and will be available completely. Judging by the time Yop usually signs off, I don't know if I'll otherwise be synced if I'm working late.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Welp, tonight I got to level 50, got my blue chest piece, got to 3rd rank in the grand company (although the gear I can get from there isn't all that great ATM, primary weapon is just a little better than the thing I got in Aurum Vale (thanks Marcus <3)), annd stuff. I'll get cracking on the main quest again tomorrow, :monster:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Welp, tonight I got to level 50, got my blue chest piece, got to 3rd rank in the grand company (although the gear I can get from there isn't all that great ATM, primary weapon is just a little better than the thing I got in Aurum Vale (thanks Marcus <3)), annd stuff. I'll get cracking on the main quest again tomorrow, :monster:

That whole party was awesome, I do like it when you get a good group of people who you can laugh and joke on with rather than be pissy and moan when you fuck up or wipe.

Glad I could be of service, makes a change from grinding away at my books or farming poetics :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ehh, still haven't finished the main quest (will get to that tonight) so I probably haven't unlocked those things yet :monster:. There is a level 50 dungeon there I haven't done yet though, idk what it's called anymore because it was locked :monster:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
I love running Syrcus Tower three times and getting zero luck in rolls for sands... still gathering poetics and soldiery tomes so I suppose that amounts to something, right?

the sooner I get these books done the better for my relic weapon, I've seena few DRGs with their Zodiac weapon and my god it's beautiful.

Lex

Administrator
Ehh, still haven't finished the main quest (will get to that tonight) so I probably haven't unlocked those things yet :monster:. There is a level 50 dungeon there I haven't done yet though, idk what it's called anymore because it was locked :monster:

The two level 50 main story things are Castrum Meridianum and Praetorium, these are the two things we're talking about doing with you.

If you do them normally in the duty finder you'll get groups who are speedrunning them and will either shout at you for not skipping the cutscenes or they'll ignore you and you won't get to fight any of the bosses :D

Lex

Administrator
Yop is queuing for this now people, I told him to withdraw so we can do it together. If people are online now cool, if not get online... now.

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
I won't be on for another 5-6 hours, unfortunately. I know that is pretty late for you guys. I'm in the U.S., so I won't be off work for a few hours. I also am going to visit my grandfather in the hospital right after work. Did you guys already run it?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've done all the things, \o/. Lex and another six mostly sportive dudes (except that one dps dude that was like 'kick me plz no time' at the end, but ehh). One of them gave me a sword I'll need for the relic weapon and a sizeable donation of monies, too, <3.

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
I've done all the things, \o/. Lex and another six mostly sportive dudes (except that one dps dude that was like 'kick me plz no time' at the end, but ehh). One of them gave me a sword I'll need for the relic weapon and a sizeable donation of monies, too, <3.

I am glad it went well. Also, Joe, are you the Raya cat person that is in the FC? I thought that was a new person, but I don't see your character's name in the FC member list. :P I am assuming you used a Fantasia and name change.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I am glad it went well. Also, Joe, are you the Raya cat person that is in the FC? I thought that was a new person, but I don't see your character's name in the FC member list. :P I am assuming you used a Fantasia and name change.
Yes this. Immah go edit that now, thanks for reminding me. :P

Also congorats Yop!

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I try to hook up when I can, but I've had schedule changes too.

I have been working through Atmas, but I think there's a cap after getting 2 a day, because it takes way too much time after that. 6/12 so far.

Lex

Administrator
OK guys here are some screens (I didn't get rid of my HUD so apologies for that :D)

10929041_1022164914467064_7816393399688463417_o.jpg

10945834_1022164967800392_611147277449661583_o.jpg

10854997_1022165064467049_4588329586998006845_o.jpg

10943786_1022165027800386_4045005806511031492_o.jpg

10842068_1022165107800378_817878011318220143_o.jpg

I have hundreds of screens I'm just super lazy :D

On chrome, right click open image in new tab for full size.

EDIT: Got my Warrior to 50 tonight, instant i100 due to the gear I had waiting. SO EXCITING!!!!!

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Now that our Yopness is onto post game content, I say we all start doing more things as a FC to both help Yop and others (mainly myself) who are falling behind, namely through raids and other dungeons. This weekend is free so there is no excuse for those who don't have a subscription to jump in and have some fun :monster:

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm up for this weekend since it's free and all. Depending how I feel after this, I'll condemn myself by being addicted to this game again purchase a 60 day time card. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Moar pictures from that thing:

t28D5MM.jpg
UzX0Ecq.jpg

How do you screenshot without UI btw?

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
On ps4/3, it is L1+select to turn off the hubs. Not sure what it is on PC.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I have middle-mouse set to auto-run, it would be very confusing TBH if middle mouse hid the UI, :monster:. I'll look into the key bindings then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom