The Lifestream - Free Company (An FFXIV Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
Just as long as you free peeps don't steal my plants over the weekend. :arr: I have poured a lot of gil into them and it is finally about to pay off after weeks of crossbreeding. :neo:

Lex

Administrator
I changed the rank settings for the duration of the weekend so you don't have to worry :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Downloading the patch after fifteen minutes of account trouble! I forgot my password, so I changed it and when I logged in with the new password, they restricted it due to suspicious activity. I thought that was just ugh-y. So I had to get yet ANOTHER password reset and then I finally got on. I'll play later when I'm settled down for the evening after the long day I've had.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So I just realised the time has passed and I was doing other stuff, but I'll be on tomorrow. Someone prod and remind me!

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
I changed the rank settings for the duration of the weekend so you don't have to worry :)

Well, I had some that were ready to harvest, but I couldn't harvest them. XD Luckily, our Kalm Traveler was there and harvested them for me. :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I had a fun night last night - I've been lucky enough to be given a subscription so I can play again, and I've finallly got my White Mage crystal. I've been leveling THM for Swiftcast (my next goal is unlocking a Ninja), and so I said 'hey why not an Ifrit run?'

So we go in and the tank spends the entire time running around Ifrit auto-attacking, so I end up pulling almost all of the aggro the entire time (Tiff was also playing THM but she does her rotation backwards [Thunder -> Ice instead of Thunder -> Fire, so my dps ends up being higher). So I do the tank thing and move to a side so his AOE's miss everyone else (except the tank, lol), and the healer (Kristen) gets to work casting Cure every turn on me and boom - done.

Though there were a couple of tight spots (nearly shit myself when he first aggro'd on me like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), we got through just fine. And the tank didn't bother commending any of us. Lol.

tldr it's really annoying not being able to get commendations from people you're in a party with when things like that happen

I also desperately want to level my crafting classes and plant goddamn chocobo fruit seeds (I need a black chocobo because it reminds me of that fucking asshole from FFVII!), but that seems like a pipe dream for now, with my almost nonexistant profit margins and lack of company seals for engineering scrolls. >:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I tell you, our Titan and Garuda runs yesterday were incredibly hilarious. Among the randomers we had Yop & Kieran tanking, Marcus and Lex on DPS while I healed. Doing runs like that with a few people who haven't done it before is hilarious.

Garuda we did on the first try, but it took soooo much longer than it should have. I swear there were only two people in the party I hadn't resurrected at least once during the encounter. I saw phases to that fight that I forgot existed

Of course Titan is the fun one. Yop almost slipping off the edge and the general confusion of AHHH FUCK BOMBS was totally grand. Took a couple tries but we powered through.

AND THEN LABRINTH WITH THE INFAMOUS ALLIANCE B.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
u6qRoN2.jpg
Me, Joe, Force and Avec, doing a thing :monster:

edit GAWD MAH LEGGINS DON'T MATCH MAH OUTFIT, #FAIL

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Dungeoning with Yop, Avec and Force was.........interesting.

cMcSOEz.png

uVRfYnt.png

MsmUiHN.png

It was a lot of fun running with you guys. Hopefully we can have more FC runs for things with eight people. We have more than enough active members now.

Lex

Administrator
I feel like I'm missing out on all of this! I wasn't able to get on today but I'll be on tomorrow (well, today, Sunday) later on. We can dungeon and stuff <3 <3 <3

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I have to admit, your avatars look badass. You look like some awesome superhero group.

Like straight outta a Final Fantasy game, amirite :awesome:. Yeah I have to give props to the character / outfit designers for this game, after about level 35-40ish you start to get armor sets that match (even if mine was a horrid Chocobo yellow, :monster: ) and shit.

I'll probably have a new set scraped together in about a week or so.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Soldiery is a lot more common now, I basically got all my 100 gear in a day just by running all the new dungeons. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
ilevel 70? Probably stuff you could get before they did Soldiery / ilvl 100 stuff, idk. You can probably Google it, but I can imagine most people just skip it since Soldiery is easy enough to get.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'll be on shortly, having some communication problems with the data centre. But I'm definitely up for some dungeons, although shan't be on very late tonight with it being Monday tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom