The Lifestream - Free Company (An FFXIV Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Complete with Xenomorph Propagators? :ultros:

I am currently leveling a Gladiator/Paladin, rather quickly (yay tanks 1st priority in duty finders, why did I stay dps so long--the wait was ridiculous) I like the flashbang aggros.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm a paladin atm, I kinda want to level a DPS class for kicks (ranged, methinks), but, grind. Should finish the last bit of story first though.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Love that not only does triple triad use the old music, but the chocobo races use VII's song :monster: The racing looks surprisingly similar to VII's mechanics as well.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I won 760 MGP my first time with the lotto tickets using the power of maths

I'm trying to find the place where you receive the prizes--all I can find is 10,000 MGP trade-ins for lv 50 weapons. There must be a catch to that, do they upgrade or something?

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I just found out they do have character cards for triad, just cloud strife for now. It's 1,000,000 MGP, so not sure what it looks like yet (AC Cloud or OG VII Cloud.) I hope they look like they did in VIII with the stat avatars, those looked classy.

EDIT: Helps if I use the Internet, it's all dissidia stock

Also this place needs the haunted house inn added at some point. I don't want to beam all the way back to the other city-states just to rest.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm working on getting the Squall card right now. It requires you to beat 30 different NPCs at TT. I'm half way there!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Hold up, someone say Triple Triad?

giphy.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I played some Chocobo racing last night, it's pretty awkward and laggy because ~mmo~, but, aight, :monster:.

I'm not going to grind my way up to a million for the top prizes though, fuck that shit. And I'll suck at ▲³ unless I start grinding away at that too and get better cards, before everyone else does, :monster:.

With that in mind though, they've created a monster by adding ▲³ to the game. A very awesome monster.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
But you don't need high-level cards thanks to the power of Same, Plus, and Combos (for now) :monster:

Also the Reverse games make it ridiculously easy. The guy with the glasses who introduces you to Uldah (he's parked at the base of Ruby Road Exchange) is one such guy that plays by those rules.

Lex

Administrator
^The person in that video is either distracted or not very good at mental arithmetic, I almost had a panic attack when they tried to put the bomb card in the lower left corner.

I've noticed you don't lose cards when you lose a game, it's really just MGP which is kind of neat. I absolutely love the fact that you can just run around and challenge anyone and set your own rules.

That chaos rule is some kind of bullshit though.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Only have to be concerned with Chaos rules if you're playing people in the gold saucer. I suppose it's a motivator to go elsewhere and challenge people. I for one know I'm struggling to idle anywhere but the GS.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm totally there. And totally holding off renewing my sub, as I was going to do it this weekend. :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
So this FFVII character here can be found in the Gold Saucer. ARR continues to prove itself an actual love letter to the entire FF collection.

U5EgOoq.png

Somebody do me a favour and post this somewhere relevant where the rest of TLS can see.

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
So apparently my character wasn't even in Cerberus when I made her.

SO.

Avengeline Amnell is my character.

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
So apparently I wasn't even in Cerberus.

Add Avengeline Amnell please thx. <3

I'm sticking with LNC/DRG hehehe

ForceStealer

Double Growth
So this FFVII character here can be found in the Gold Saucer. ARR continues to prove itself an actual love letter to the entire FF collection.

U5EgOoq.png

Somebody do me a favour and post this somewhere relevant where the rest of TLS can see.

Love it!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
So... dose ne1 still play this gaem? I'm bored, I need something to do that doesn't involve grinding endlessly to get a slightly better weapon / armor, and preferably something with other players, :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'll do something with you later if you want. I'm currently watching one of my shows, writing a review and then getting back on. The free time period finishes on the 9th, so I've got a bit of time left. Not sure if/when I'm going to renew my subscription.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Hi everyone, how's it going?

I know I'm not that active on here at the minute and whatnot but I feel like we should start doing things together as a free company. So here's everyones first chance.

LETS RUN THE COILS OF BAHAMUT!!!!

Mainly T5, T9 and FCB. I need these done and they are bugging the hell outta me! so if anyone else needs them or just wants to participate for the hell of it. Lets do this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom