The Lifestream - Free Company (An FFXIV Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I have Mon-Tues-Weds off this coming week. I'm happy to dedicate one of them to our lord and saviour Bahamut if you're up for it.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Yop and I have been doing stuffz today. We and Marcus are about to run Crystal Tower, with this being my first time. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Just doing something for work quick and I'll be on. I'd like to try Syrcus Tower for the first time if anyone's around.

Lex

Administrator
I'm probably gonna log on too today but I have a hair appointment and the worst "glad you're back lex" ever to attend to elsewhere (I've been away :P).

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
You can catch me later some time after 11pm as per usual. Do my mini cactpot, check my jumbo cactpot, farm some mgp and do a few dungeons.

Lex

Administrator
^Thank you for the reminder, I completely forgot to put on the jumbo cactpot this week. Will do so now before I get my hair did :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Coil sounds good - I've only done the first one twice, and in both cases it was... challenging, to put it mildly.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
A short tour of Heavensward. Also a release date in late June

Lex

Administrator
Sometimes I go to that bridge in coerthas and look at it and am like... I'm going to be able to cross you soon.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I see Skyrim, but want that main theme so bad. Soundtrack, release! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

I keep trying to beat Odin and King Mog, but I think I need to save up for that Electro-Beetle armor (iL 120)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
FYI, FFXIV is now on sale in the PSN store (at least in NL), 50% discount on the PS3 or PS4, both regular and special editions.

Actually the sale extends to (if I'm right) all other PS FF games too, so, :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
OMG So I figured out how to switch between Data Centers and now I feel really stupid. So what Data Center - Server is The Lifestream on? I can make a character and join you (though I have like 3 characters already so I may only be on once in a while.)

Also I got my wife playing. First thing she wanted to do after unlocking the airship? Go around taking cool pictures of us.

Check out this collage

ForceStealer

Double Growth
So, far and away the greatest development from patch 2.55 that went live yesterday is that now when you ride your Magitek Armor it plays Terra's Theme as it always should have.

brb riding my magitek armor during a nighttime snowstorm in Coerthas.

Lex

Administrator
So I finished it, and there are literally two hours of cutscenes at the end. And they're all worth watching. And then there are credits and more cutscenes. And I actually felt sad, because it does feel really final even though it's still going to go on for years.

Anyway, this album was created by a fan but it's been officially licensed by Square Enix because it's so damn beautiful. It's on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, frickin everywhere. The guy is really humble and responds to all his YouTube comments in MMO/Internet chatspeak generally, which is completely bizarre (though awesome) considering he created and produced this album entirely by himself (and I imagine is now creating quite a bit of money with it).

Lex

Administrator
I took 50,000 gil out of the FC chest to buy us a company chest for the house. Saves us going to a GC every time.

Also, I put a mender in the main hall. I also got rid of the 5 cannons and shit that were cluttering up the garden, they're now in the chest aswell.

EDIT: I've just realised, they're going to put housing in Ishgard aren't they?

should we start saving now or what

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I didn't know where else to put this but the PC download version of the game is 13$ usd right now if anyone wants to pick it up.

Lex

Administrator
If it stays that way I'll buy it next week so I can play on my shiny new build as well as PS4 <3

(I've checked it out, you need to own both but you can play with the same account, just not at the same time).

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I'm trying to download this but idk whats up. I think my ISP might think its a p2p/torrent client or something because it's being throttled to hell and back.

0.10mbps is excruciatingly slow! I tried a VPN which promptly got me locked out of the account by SE lol, all of the proper ports are open and listening.. only thing i have left to blame is my ISP.

Lex

Administrator
Send them a furious email! It might just be high download numbers or something slowing the server though, sometimes the updates do that at a certain time of day. Also there was a spot of maintenance today so it could be that.

We're on Cerberus btw :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom