• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Love Triangle Debate: Another Turn in the Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! OMG!!!
I demand we have a shipper thread NOW along with Devotion and Faith and all the others. Call it Mercy 1.0. Oi, and please, do us a service and argue about the legitimacy of this pairing, making sure to refer to me at some point in time as a 'slut,' I wanna feel like I've made it with the big leagues! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
I'm invariably far more concerned about whether I am having sex, Highwind or no Highwind.

Whether fictional characters have sex did not matter to me at the start of Final Fantasy VII, at the end of Final Fantasy VII, or even now 21 years after Final Fantasy VII was released.

If I'm not the one who is getting laid, IDGAFF.* Hence, the passion over one's preferred ship to the point of expressing real animosity towards someone who disagrees seems like a waste of human cognitive function, for me.

*the first F stands for 'flying.'

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
i think what the main subject here that is ignored is that it was quite literally a tool to confirm they still loved each other after many years. verbally was impossible so this had to have been done. they didn't suddenly react on their carnal desires because they loved each other and wanted their last night to matter in the best way possible. it was simply a tool to say "I still love you, let's make this a reality."

and that, i would have to say, is a very cloti way of making love. zerith on the other hand would just have sex like NORMAL couples because they wanna see what that thang do :mon:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
the remake should just add a new character who is sephiroth's childhood friend but also a super soldier that was kept hidden but she joins cloud and they fall in love

i realise that the first half of that sentence sounds like i'm making a joke about crisis core but that wasn't intentional

mary symphonia for ffviir

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You know people always bash the LTD area of this forum, and I get why. It was an area of shitposting most of the time, and when debates did come in, they usually lead to frustrations and people banging their heads on their desk. But I have to say that some of my best memories of this forum come from here. For a while it was a lot of fun, and I had a good time and met some cool people. Every so often I even wish we could go back to that, and honestly I feel like it kept the forum alive. There was a time when all FFVII news was stale and the only active FFVII thread was the LTD one. I feel like without it, people might have forgotten about this place.

I could be wrong though, who knows? Just wanted to say that :monster:

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
oh god now i'm remembering how some people pointed to some candy that has 'koibito' in the name and that meant it wasn't a romantic thing

then the lifestream novel stuff came out and it was suddenly different

what a hell time that was

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Koibito can mean a lot of things in fiction...

It could mean a guy who time travels lost his girlfriend to a time paradox but still loves her/thinks about her even though he tends to hit on other women. (True example: Axl Low/Megumi Saito).

It could also mean a couple was turned in to immortal bio-weapons (and actually held a grudge against one another) that ended up killing each other, but because they're immortal the latter got revived partly after she died. (True example: Sol Badguy/Aria aka Justice).

Yeah I don't write this crap, folks.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
and that others believed even though it was so easily verified to be a lie.

and ... holy shit livejournal still exists indeed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom