The Walking Dead: Season 6 Starts October 11th

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
If you didn't see that coming from the minute Shane and fatty left together, well I don't know what to say.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL Shane. Just...goddamn. Brings to mine the saying that in a zombie apocalypse, you don't have to be able to outrun the zombies, just able to outrun the guy next to you. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The comic is absolutely awesome.

Oh I knew he was going to die, I just didn't think Shane was going to kill him tbh. Hadn't really crossed my mind, eh.

Maybe I should've expected it though.

I knew he was going to kill him when the episode started with him shaving his head. The way he looked so troubled, I knew he'd done something. I honestly didn't expect the leg shot though. I mean, zombies will eat someone even if they are freshly dead won't they? I guess I can't remember seeing it but I was expecting a clean head shot so the guy at least wouldn't be eaten alive.

Anyone watch the webisodes? They were pretty bad acting wise but interesting.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
All I know is that swimmer ripping in half is something that I did not need to see. :(

Also, oh no they have no water :(

Oh, I somehow missed that. :P

Wasn't really paying attention. :P

Ya, I think that well was just one of the closer ones and easier to use to give water to the cattle.

How was the water not already contaminated? The thing was dripping in blood and spit from it's mouth already. Water from one well out of the 6 others that were fine is not greater than a person's life. Risking him like that was just really stupid I don't care how confident they were.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
What the hell is going on? Are they even following the comic? Btw, I have to wait until the season is released on DVD before I start watching this, so I have no idea what's going on. I've only seen the first season.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
What the hell is going on? Are they even following the comic? Btw, I have to wait until the season is released on DVD before I start watching this, so I have no idea what's going on. I've only seen the first season.

They are selectively following the events of the comic.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I have just started watching this today. Holy crap, I can't believe I didn't get into this show before.

I am usually not a fan of zombie movies or stuff like that, but this show is so realistic. I just...I can't even.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I WILL KILL ANDREA. THAT STUPID BITCH. I HOPE SHE FUCKING GETS EATEN BY ZOMBIES. SHE IS SO FUCKING RETARDED.

Daryl, you're going to be ok. Daryl is so badass. ok, he might have had a bit of a breakdown there, but he's so awesome. They better never kill him.

also, why the fuck are those people keeping zombies in their barn. o.O

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
This show has ruined all of Andrea's greatness from the books ;_;

also, why the fuck are those people keeping zombies in their barn. o.O

Because Hershel thinks it's wrong to kill them because they don't know if they can be cured or not. So the derp gathered all of his family and friends that were bitten and turned, and this he can hoard them there until they can be "saved".

Hurrr.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
oh and I just wanna bring this to the table:

tumblr_lumwzrqbWn1qaxvrzo1_400.gif

now the other one

tumblr_lumuk1cvWm1r60d7io1_r1_400.gif

yeah, don't cover those up anymore. unf.

and on a different note: I thought Glenn was really cute in this episode. And his "I might be dead tomorrow" line is so true. I mean, who the fuck cares about making someone mad. Enjoy what parts of life you can while you still can.

EDIT: And yeah, this show needs a badass female. it's missing one. I like Lori well enough, but Carol and Andrea are failures. I like Maggie, I hope she plays more of a role.

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
My only hope for
Andrea's completely butchered character is that her shooting Daryl will serve as a wakeup slap and make her get her fucking head on straight. Even so, I dunno if I can ever like her anymore.

And yeah I was yelling at the television.
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KILL DARYL AMC I WILL CUT YOU. Also I really hope he doesn't continue to hallucinate Merle and turn into some hateful motherfucker because it really doesn't jive with his character for me. Hopefully his little chat with Carol brought him back to the light side.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
As hurr durr as Andrea was in this episode, it is on equal retard footing with the necklace of zombie ears.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, why did he he do that? I'm not sure what the necklace was for at all.

Also, why don't they realize that the zombies are dead and rotting? Regardless of if there was a cure or not, you can't cure putrification and necrosis. If the body dies and rots, then it doesn't matter if some magical cure is found that fights the infection of the living dead.

The cure would conceivably only stop the reanimation process. The victims are still stone dead afterwards.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Yeeaaahhh.... the ear necklace was... weird. I think the point of it was keeping a trinket from each zombie he killed - or like a kill count. Imma look at it as a temporary loss of sanity. :/

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, that made no sense at all.

You're always supposed to take the fingers or hands of the zombies you kill and wear them as a belt. Not a goddamn necklace. That's so bizarre.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
My only hope for
Andrea's completely butchered character is that her shooting Daryl will serve as a wakeup slap and make her get her fucking head on straight. Even so, I dunno if I can ever like her anymore.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KILL DARYL AMC I WILL CUT YOU. Also I really hope he doesn't continue to hallucinate Merle and turn into some hateful motherfucker because it really doesn't jive with his character for me. Hopefully his little chat with Carol brought him back to the light side.

I really am getting tired of most of the women in this show being holyshitcrazy this season. I'm hoping that this episode manages to snap Andrea or SOMEone back into being stronger again.

Same. Daryl and Glenn are easily my two favorite characters.

Yeah, that made no sense at all.

You're always supposed to take the fingers or hands of the zombies you kill and wear them as a belt. Not a goddamn necklace. That's so bizarre.

I think when you're half hallucinating and dying, ears work well as trophies. They're easy to cut off, and when you do, they already have a hole in the middle to string them through. Plus, you wouldn't want an undead belt when your injury is close to your waist, and it's already used for carrying your food and recovered dolls. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

I was worried until he told him to shut up and that he never did anything for him. Didn't really 'feel the love' between them. I get the feeling his appearance was just a way to get Merle back into an episode without bringing him back for real.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Could even be a "HEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT MERLE. HE'S STILL LURKING OUT THERE SOMEWHERE."

I wonder if he found the little girl. o_O

Top Bottom