Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

- I hate that people still use Internet Explorer :monster:. Get yourself firefox or opera, or whatever else people like these days.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I'm not going out on New Year's for the first time since I was 16.
I also just ate a tangerine and listened to a piano concerto. Why am I so old.

Ghost X

- I hate going to parties where fat people flirted with each other, and there are no single ladies of healthy weight for me to do the same thing =(.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sitting 5 hours in traffic because of a tiny snow storm that accumulated about 4 inches and brought on a shit load of accidents during rush hour. Portland's transportation and emergency response system is completely fucked.

I feel sorry for the dudes who still use the manual gears. shit is not cash when you spend 5 hours shifting gears in traffic.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
- I hate going to parties where fat people flirted with each other, and there are no single ladies of healthy weight for me to do the same thing =(.

Move to here, besides the odd old one, they were all fit and hot. And 13, most likely, but eh.

Also, gears FTW. Automatics are for pussies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
It takes a split second to shift through gears, Mumble. ;.;

What pisses me off is that the bloody train company charged me twice for one set of tickets, and because it's a bank holiday, I can't get through and complain my heart out.
/old woman syndrome

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You're just using it as an excuse. It's okay, you can admit you've never learned to drive a stick shift, :monster:.

Also, smart people go around traffic.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Can't get this Billy Joel song out of my head...
Which one? Think carefully, I'm a Billy Joel fan. :monster:

The fact that I was feeling too ill to stay up 'til midnight on New Year's. Still not 100%. I hate stomach upsets.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Which one? Think carefully, I'm a Billy Joel fan. :monster:

The fact that I was feeling too ill to stay up 'til midnight on New Year's. Still not 100%. I hate stomach upsets.

It's not that I don't want the song to be stuck in my head. It's just that I wish I could listen to it 24/7. Movin' Out!

Anthony works in the grocery store
Savin' his pennies for some day
Mama Leone left a note on the door
she said,
"Sonny, move out to the country."

Ah, but workin' too hard can give you a heart attackackackackackack
You outta know by now!
Who needs a house out in Hackensack?
Is that all you get for your money?

And it seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
Mama if that's movin' up
then I'm...MOVIN' OUT!

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Everyone obsessing over Owl City, saying how original their music is.

HelloGoodbye and Death Cab For Cutie rip-offs, are what they sound like.

Ghost X

Isn't Owl City a one person band? And I'm pretty sure he'll be a one hit wonder. This is his second album or something, after all. One good song on two albums, definitely a one hit wonder in the making.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh yeah, pardon me. HIS music. x'D I mean, I think he sounds alright, but he isn't original or anything to freak out about. O.o

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
According to my grandmother, God is going to send me to hell because I won't forgive my aunt for, A), physically abusing my cousin in front of me, in my house, and then B), spreading it around that it was my fault things escalated because I 'got involved'.

What.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I RAN OUT OF WEED THIS SHIT IS HORRIBLE I'M NOT GOING TO LAST THE NIGHT

Vendel

Banned
Boss accusing me of doing personal stuff on work time.

I mean I did. But to get accused like that just makes me angry.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
The fact that the world seems to grind to a halt because of snow.
GET OVER IT, Norway and places deal with this shit every day.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
redundant customers at work ala someone getting buttraped in the ass because of book prices.

YOU'RE AN ENGLISH MAJOR JUDGING FROM YOUR BOOKS, AT LEAST REALIZE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR SENTENCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom