Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
It's not that I don't want the song to be stuck in my head. It's just that I wish I could listen to it 24/7. Movin' Out!
AKA Anthony's Song. :) Fair enough.
The fact that the worldcountry seems to grind to a halt because of snow.
GET OVER IT, Norway and places deal with this shit every day.
Fixed.

:lol: One guy at work comes from Canada. He finds it all amusing.

Haven't heard something from one of my friends for a while. That's not what's pissing me off, though - what's pissing me off is how much I'm worrying, when odds are she's fine.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
For the record, nobody lives in Norway, so there's always a minority that complains, and nobody that actually has to get on the road. Besides, they've all got sled hounds and shit there.

Not being able to find a Chinese (cheap) takeaway place when looking for it. I mean, fuck, it's the center of the center of Amsterdam, why's there more coffeeshops there than chinese joints?

...wait, don't answer that.

Ghost X

- I hate when I just want to relax, but don't have time to... or rather, an appropriate amount of time to. So, with each passing day, I get more and more stressed out.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Two (2) inches of snow putting everything to a halt, resulting in me taking three hours (instead of one) to get home, :monster:. Traveling in very full public transit things and walking the rest of the way, too. fgj.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Two (2) inches of snow putting everything to a halt, resulting in me taking three hours (instead of one) to get home, :monster:. Traveling in very full public transit things and walking the rest of the way, too. fgj.

Yeah, that pretty much happened to me, except add 2 more inches and 5 hours to get home when it normally would take about 15 minutes. >_> I feel your pain.

Kohane

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Sauce-Kay
Getting really crappy items from treasure chests. It's like, you got into 438759345 battles just to get to this treasure chest you saw and you open it and "You recieved a potion". Especially when you're like level 80 and your HP is like 9999 and potions cure like 100 HP and it's like, when am I ever going to use this. Really.
...):<

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Customers who throw shitfits over not getting to use a 35 cent coupon, then tattle to my manager like it's something I did wrong.

JESUS CHRIST JUST COUNT IT AS A LOSS AND LEAVE THE STORE

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Paying about £5 extra to have Modern Warfare 2 delivered for Tuesday, and it's now Thursday.
Still no MW2.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Girls saying they got 'buttraped in the ass' about textbook sellback prices. Can you get buttraped anywhere else...?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
For the record, nobody lives in Norway...
But what about the Norwegians? :huh:

The fact that some people are incapable of leaving a lavatory in a decent state. I mean, not flushed, water around the bowl, and, ugh, water on the toilet seat. :no:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This chick:

Posted: January 3, 2010 4:00 pm Post subject: Ginevra Weasley
My name is Ginny Wealsey. Duh.
Uh... can I first say that I have no clue as to why Harry Potter has his own forum? I dated Harry, and honestly.. he's not that great.

Anyway...
So yes, I'm the youngest Weasley, and the last in Hogwarts. So of course I can't be expected to follow the rules. xD
Yeah... me breaking the rules, I guess the biggest rule broken would be that I prefer Slytherins... besides Pansy, she's foul.

So of course my two favourite are Blaise and Draco => the Slytherin Princes themselves. And who better for the Slytherin princes to hang out with than the Gryffindor Princess? xD j/k

So yeah...
That's me.

And creepers like her.

ADDING to this:

My friend just told me she didn't want to chill because she's sick, and seconds later she tells me she's going out to eat and shop WTF.

Last edited:

Ghost X

But what about the Norwegians? :huh:

The fact that some people are incapable of leaving a lavatory in a decent state. I mean, not flushed, water around the bowl, and, ugh, water on the toilet seat. :no:

- Urine, man. Urine! I'm a cleaner, and have to actually clean that up sometimes. What's even worse is when people spray paint the entire bowl with their excrement somehow.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My head feels like a glass vase that's been trampled by several hundred rhinos.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
This chick:
Oh dear. Could her 'rents not afford therapy?
- Urine, man. Urine! I'm a cleaner, and have to actually clean that up sometimes. What's even worse is when people spray paint the entire bowl with their excrement somehow.
OH, GOD! X( No, I'm only dealing with it by thinking of it as water. Which is somewhat possible, as sometimes the water trails to the toilet brush, so it might only (only!) be lavatory water.

And I have to clean it up sometimes, too, if I want to use that toilet...

...Anyway... what's pissing me off is that my social life is more social undeath.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
No, it just wasn't properly interred in the first place.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
My mom spilled oversweet and therefore STICKY tea on my laptop keyboard and now my arrow keys are sticking.

Ghost X

Sad to hear about dog dying, and as for the above, you're lucky your keyboard is working at all (spilt milk on my laptop keyboard a year ago, half of it is now dead :P).

- I hate hot weather, but cool changes are always good.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I have an exam in about 40 hours.
And I still have 3 books and 1 anthology to read.
SHHHHH-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom