Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
im having difficulty pooing

:(

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
this is my boyfriend, he is very sexy.

i just can't seem to read great expectations.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:( Sorry to hear that, Dee. My sympathies.I tried once. It wasn't all I hoped it would be.

My electric razor's packed up, so I look like a hobo. Or more of a hobo than usual.

I didn't shave because I like to pretend it's like a really really really bad winter while it's actually quite mild. Wear your bum-lookingness like a man.

Also, flat rear tyres on ye bike resulting in a 15-20 minute walk are fail.

What's more fail is that I didn't fix them tonight due to laziness.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Just so we're clear. I no longer have trouble pooing.

In case you were wondering, I cured my constipation with 4 cheeseburgers and 2 large portions of fries. Feeling that the best way to cure my ailment was to blast through it with the sheer raw size of my next poo.

Ghost X

- Thinking I forgot my password, which I needed to have in order to accept a course that I'm pinning my hopes on (fortunately, I remembered it).

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
In case you were wondering, I cured my constipation with 4 cheeseburgers and 2 large portions of fries. Feeling that the best way to cure my ailment was to blast through it with the sheer raw size of my next poo.
That will do it everytime :monster:

Quitting smoking. 2 weeks now.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
~ The fire alarm was tested at work... and then wouldn't stop. :doh: I hate the doppler sound of such things, it totally messes my mind up. Can't think at all.

~ A friend has said she no longer wants to be friends and asked me to leave her alone, and I promised I'd respect her wishes, but... all I want to do is try to reconcile us. :( I'm torn between my word and my desires.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Being unemployed.

P.S. I was just gonna say "42" and see who got the joke, but decided to be serious.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Yeah, EG. Get a haircut like Cloud's. LMFAO.

x'D Ahh, good times.

Sweet, reference to another, less anger driven thread. Wait... that one is kinda anger driven too.

Oh, and forgive the repitition, but...
Why don't you lick me? And I say that with all fondness Celes.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
~ A friend has said she no longer wants to be friends and asked me to leave her alone, and I promised I'd respect her wishes, but... all I want to do is try to reconcile us. :( I'm torn between my word and my desires.

Simple solution: Just leave her alone. Attempts at reconciliation are just annoying, annoying like people trying to convince me that stuff like Avatar and Twilight and the like are actually good when I'm unconvinced.

On topic, the fact that I buy bunches of groceries, but don't have an adequate means of transporting them yet :monster:. Which means that I either fuck around with a bag strapped to my bike, or (like tonight, because my bike is broked) walk for half an hour with backpacks and bags full of beer and stuff.

I plan to get a car once I get a new place to live, if it has parking space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom