Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
On topic, the fact that I buy bunches of groceries, but don't have an adequate means of transporting them yet :monster:. Which means that I either fuck around with a bag strapped to my bike, or (like tonight, because my bike is broked) walk for half an hour with backpacks and bags full of beer and stuff.

I plan to get a car once I get a new place to live, if it has parking space.

shopping_trolley_bag.jpg

:monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Simple solution: Just leave her alone. Attempts at reconciliation are just annoying, annoying like people trying to convince me that stuff like Avatar and Twilight and the like are actually good when I'm unconvinced.
Oh, but where's the fun in doing things the simple way? All seriousness, though, I am going to leave her be for the time being, unless we pass in the street or anything. I won't make any promises/predictions for the future, though.

~ OK, I've just been to see Sherlock Holmes. Great film, the "twists" I mostly guessed beforehand, but it was a good romp. However, I had to que for five minutes to get my ticket... they then charged £2 extra than the last time I went to the cinema as it was Saturday... and then nobody checked my ticket anyway, so I could have snuck in for free! :@

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
My insurance company demanding that I pay $500 before I get my medicine. AWESOME JORB GAIZ I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE DOING YOUR REAL JOB: SUCKING UP MY FATHER'S MONEY. :awesome:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Nero pisses me off. I don't want to play Dante's angsty, teenage Final-Fantasied up cousin/clone. I like playing a hero with facial hair who doesn't angst over wimpy virgins. (Love the Devil Bringer though.)

Ghost X

- Hearing ravenous mosquitoes buzzing outside, or at least I hope they're outside. Better outside than in, I say!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Trying to get to sleep only to discover my own recently used condom stuck to my side. big rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom