Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having to get up at 4 am for some bowling tournament tomorrow... It starts at 9 am, and we have to leave by 6 am to get to Reading on time. x.x;;

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Trying to get to sleep only to discover my own recently used condom stuck to my side. big rage
...Class. Although, Grudge has got a damn good point. Although, that would be more squick.

I've been downloading some old Digimon episodes (Tamers was never released on DVD, OK?), but today frickin' mediafire isn't loading right so I can't download them. Argh, I really wanna know what happens next, too...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
To be honest, I'd more angry as to why somebody else's used condom was in bed with me in the first place, rather than because it was actually stuck to me.

Obviously that would piss me off too, but the first one would piss me off more.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Getting up at 6 AM, to work at 7, and work till 4 instead of 3 because Everything's Fucked Up. Fail.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
To be honest, I'd more angry as to why somebody else's used condom was in bed with me in the first place, rather than because it was actually stuck to me.

Obviously that would piss me off too, but the first one would piss me off more.
Well, yeah. That goes without saying. :huh: "Who's been shagging in my bed?"

What's annoying me right now is that the BBC iPlayer only works in the UK, meaning it's a lot harder for me to share Mock the Week, QI and Being Human with my friends abroad. I'll have to try youtube, for God's sake. I pay my license fee! I should be able to share my favourite BBC programs with my friends regardless of where they live.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This scan pisses me off.

fam12240903.jpg

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Having the ending to a book that you've been waiting over a year to read ruined... after you bought the book.

*roars*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom