Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Being the reason a flat mate is moving out.
She is a loser, but I'm not that much of a dick.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Just got my bank statement. FAIL.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Scratch that, all governments and corporations piss me off. Sole proprietorships are fine for now.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Insurance companies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Not pissing off, but burning the eyes, is watching old people dance at a new year's party.

Oh, and hangover in the morning, when you have to get to work :monster:.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I was going to look for a music album and a DVD today, but I can't remember anything about either for the life of me.

Also, I know I'll remember what it is the moment I get back home.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Audacity fucked up the last vinyl rip I made so much as to make it unlistenable. RAGE. I'll have to redo it with no other programs running I guess.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Because Aaron posted it reminded me of this

Today I went over to my mom's. My brother had downloaded a movie that I didn't want to watch and I suggested District 9 instead. About 30 minutes into the movie, my mom started cleaning and was gone for about an hour basically missing the whole plot. My brother didn't start paying attention until things began exploding so when it was over they kept asking all these questions like "What were they trying to do?" "So the alien's plot was to turn humans into prawns?" "Who was that guy?"

If you would have paid attention... I mean really I don't know how you can't like that movie. It's awesome... what's up with you people?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I hate when you have to repeat something three times or more because the person can't hear you. I understand it's probably not their fault, they can't control their bad hearing... but it drives me nuts, lol.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Not being able to find Josh Turner's "Crazy" anywhere on the net. Okay, apparently I couldn't find it because that's not what it's fucking called. It's "Why Don't We Just Dance." Gorram radio got the name of the song wrong.

GAH.

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i was having a sex excellent dream about vanille, and then my new flatmate woke everyone up.
i have never been so furious

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
" Guys this isn't just a bear... It's a polar bear."

I don't know if I'm pissed off that they used a bear instead of a dinosaur or the fact that a polar bear's in a tropical island thats lol worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom