Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
Aww, thanks. :)

Where is this troll? :awesome:
On 4chan's /cm/ board. The troll is spamming up the whole place with shitty Hetalia threads, and I have to keep bumping the FF, YGO, and DMC threads so it doesn't get bumped off. :'< FML.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
The people bitching and moaning on Sonic Retro over the 5 seconds of footage we saw because "OMFG THERES A HOMING ATTACK LETS KILL OURSELVES!"

god shut up...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Calling in sick after not getting enough sleep at night :)

Want to do this today with my classes, but I really want to get my attendance up :( OH NO CONFLICT

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
shitty Hetalia threads, and I have to keep bumping the FF, YGO, and DMC threads so it doesn't get bumped off. :'< FML.

LAME. Who gives a shit about Hetalia, bleh. Keep those YGO and DMC ones going. They're the ones that matter. >=D

crack

Donator
LAME. Who gives a shit about Hetalia, bleh. Keep those YGO and DMC ones going. They're the ones that matter. >=D
I KNOW. Fuck Hetalia. And the Death Note thread is constantly trolled as well. : ' ( Basially, half of the board is full of Hetalia shit. And the fact that it's been going on over a week. ;-;

crack

Donator
WAT NO YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH MELLOXMATT

I will say that it's getting harder and harder to search for more YGO fanart that I haven't already seen these days. :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I THINK I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY MELLOMATT SITE ON THE INTERWEBS. My folder of their art is a ridiculous size. :awesome:

will say that it's getting harder and harder to search for more YGO fanart that I haven't already seen these days.

This angers me. >;C Draw moar, you stoopid artists.

crack

Donator
No, I fucking suck at drawing. :monster:

But speaking of artist's, this one writer/artist was really butthurt because I posted that one picture where Jounouchi looks scarred (reference - LTD thread) after someone asked me if I was her; and she draws amputees and writes fanfiction about the YGO characters getting raped/murdered, so I was obviously a bit shocked to see her reply to my post telling me to screw myself. :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol, wtf. That is messed up. I noticed that most debates on FF.net are almost as retarded as the Youtube ones, if not, more. I'm glad I don't post there. :monster:

crack

Donator
It wasn't even at FF.net, I posted the picture in reply to someone asking me the question on /cm/, and because I posted my name as crack there, she replied to me at a completely different place. :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Migraine. FAIL.

Bigger fail: as my boss is driving me home, my vision knackered in my left eye to the point I can only make out colours, she decides this is the time to tell me I really should get my own car.

Cos, of course, being practically blind in one eye is the best condition to drive home in.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Falling on the ice and spraining my ankle. But the pain killers are good:whistle:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
The Sonic Cycle. It's not funny, it's not cute, it's not clever and it applied to ONE FUCKING GAME! ONE! NOT 20! I'm sick of seeing that everywhere I go! I just wanna beat the fuck out of whoever came up with it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Falling on the ice and spraining my ankle. But the pain killers are good:whistle:
No they're not! They're evil! They've turned you into a furry tiger! :monster: Or am I getting the hallucinations from them?

The look people give you when you walk on an escalator (sp?). Anyone would think they'd caught you molesting their child and dog...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom