Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People who kill themselves or quit in the middle of a game of L4D just because they're behind in points. =/

On the other hand, we did kill one of them immediately outside the safe room for the Sewers level, and incapped two of the others. Best life as a Boomer I've ever had :oscar:

Fucking rain. Now I'm going to be stuck walking home in it later. It's supposed to rain all day. x.x;;

And Owl City pisses me off.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Sorry to hear about your dad, Mira. :( But like the others have said, if you need us, we're here for you.

*sigh* My cat passed away while I was out the house Saturday. I'm going to miss her, but the way she was going... she's probably better off. :(
And Owl City pisses me off.
How so?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I'm very sorry about your dad, Mira, and I can't add anything more to what others have already said, but anyway, here we are if you need us.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Being on the road for five and a half hours for the same amount of work, minus three-quarter hour for lunch. But at least I'm still awesome, :monster:.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Adjusting to new sleep schedule - going to sleep five hours earlier is harsh, and didn't work that well last night. So now I'm really, really tired. ;.;

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Not being able to find anymore Reiko the Zombie Shop manga, pisses me off to the extreme.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's getting rather hot. Dx

Also, the fact that in the ~two hours I was away, TLS had only 6 posts. What the fuck, people. Say something INTERESTING for once in your lives!

BE FUNNY, WITTY, OR ENTERTAINING, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

(except Celes, because she is made of epic and win and amazesauce)

Fuck, man...we need some serious, tearing-the-forum-into-factions drama. Because this is very boring. =/

Also, I spent $70 at Blockbuster without intending to spend money today. This is a bad omen >;

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Protip: Leaving Stieg Larsson novels within reach of your bed is a Bad Idea™. Or at least, it is if you intend on sleeping.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
People who kill themselves or quit in the middle of a game
okay lol, I had to finish reading the sentence there but at first I was like "How the hell can you compare the two?" XD

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ⓐaron;219255 said:
Protip: Leaving Stieg Larsson novels within reach of your bed is a Bad Idea™. Or at least, it is if you intend on sleeping.
I should add that this is not just because the books are thoroughly addictive reading, but also because they contain copious amounts of High Octane Nightmare Fuel. The fact that they are also quite political only adds to the appeal where I am concerned.

Ⓐaron;219256 said:
Too much frakking auto-tune, for one. It would be pretty annoying even without that though.

Exactly!

Also, one song, and they're on the radio every hour. And I literally mean that.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Noticing how drawing, handwriting and typing becomes more and more difficult due to numbness and loss of strength on your right hand, and then being diagnosed with ural nerve entrapment. My only hope is that it gets cured with physiotherapy, or that the doctor is wrong.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Procrastination.

Fuck you, TLS forums.

:cthulhu:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
My semi-involuntary celibacy is kind of pissing me off, but not enough for me to bother taking steps to end it, especially since I still have ridiculously high standards. Damn it. I think my complete apathy is pissing me off right now more than anything. If that even makes sense.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Feeling apathetic. -_- That would piss me off, if I didn't feel apathetic.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Writing articles in Joomla's outdated, archaic interface with ANCIENT HTML Coding.

Thank fucking god this place uses Wordpress.

X :neo:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Being forgotten, and people saying they'll do something and then not doing it.

Also, our fucking customers at work, my coworkers that can't do their fucking jobs right, and my leg is really hurting me. ><

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Noticing how drawing, handwriting and typing becomes more and more difficult due to numbness and loss of strength on your right hand, and then being diagnosed with ural nerve entrapment. My only hope is that it gets cured with physiotherapy, or that the doctor is wrong.

*gasps* Oh no! That's horrible! :(

I hope that your doctor is wrong as well, or that the therapy works. :(

I'll cross my fingers and pray. :(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
PT does help a ton with a lot of stuff, it's helped me relearn how to walk, run, and dance. :glomp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom